Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabaña's In Santo Domingo

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Cabaña's In Santo Domingo

I have been to Santo Domingo MANY times, but I have not noticed one Cabaña. Could somebody recommend the name and location of a good Cabaña for short term fun??

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Re: Cabaña's In Santo Domingo

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I have been to Santo Domingo MANY times, but I have not noticed one Cabaña. Could somebody recommend the name and location of a good Cabaña for short term fun??
    Queen is raggedy but cheap and right off the malecon. 700rd for all night if I can remember right
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

May depend what you want. Mirrors on ceiling, sex chairs, jacuzzis, stripper poles, theme rooms, depends what you like. There are cabanas on autopista duarte (north santo domingo), Malecon (autopista 30 de mayo) on 27 de Febrero, on Autopista san isidro (santo domingo este).

If you need a room near the big hotels on the malecon, closest place would be hotel navarro (across the street from 305 and around the corner from girls house, satin dolls, sky high and venezia). Hotel Navarro is Cuban owned (some of the women from Foxys stay there). Hotel Navarro recently erected a sign outside, un rato room for around 700-800 pesos (maybe for a few hours, a person can ask). Navarro also rents out rooms 24 hours.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

I forgot which avenue it is on, I want to say Churchill, or San Isidro, but wouldn't bet my life on it, but somewhere in that general area, there is a small town of Cabanas. Nothing but dozens of cabanas all lined up next to one another back to back, maybe someone knows exactly where it's at, I'm leaning towards San Isidro.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

It all depends where you're going to be in the city.

In the Zona Oriental, your best bet is the San Isidro Cabanas. In the heart of the city, you should go to the 30 de Mayo cabanas. If you're in Northwest Santo Domingo near Los Acarrizos, Ave. Manoguaynabo.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

On San Isidro, Santo Domingo east

Group of cabañas off Ave. Charles de Gaulle (not far from where Eagle Sports Bar used to be).

This video shows the lights for some of those cabañas on San Isidro and a drive through of Cabaña Alli.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Jao; 07-03-2013 at 11:34 AM.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

In the Zona Oriental, your best bet is the San Isidro Cabanas. In the heart of the city, you should go to the 30 de Mayo cabanas. If you're in Northwest Santo Domingo near Los Acarrizos, Ave. Manoguaynabo.
    Just north west of Carrefour on Autopista Duarte there are at least two cabañas, I forget their names. I used twice and have photos, they were nice, clean, mirrors on the ceiling, not expensive, basic rooms. If a person has an amiga that lives near los alcarizos (with the new overpass much easier now on Autopista Duarte near los alacarizos) and is driving to Santiago, those cabañas can be good to use.

Santo Domingo's second airport is in the northern part of the city, that airport offers regional flights and flights to Haiti.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Express rates for some of the cabañas, I have seen signs advertising express rates starting at around 250 pesos.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: On San Isidro, Santo Domingo east

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Groupo of cabañas off Ave. Charles de Gaulle (not far where Eagle Sports Bar used to be).

This video shows the lights for some of those cabañas on San Isidro and a drive through of cabaña Alli.

That would be the San Isidro Cabanas.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    I forgot which avenue it is on, I want to say Churchill, or San Isidro, but wouldn't bet my life on it, but somewhere in that general area, there is a small town of Cabanas. Nothing but dozens of cabanas all lined up next to one another back to back, maybe someone knows exactly where it's at, I'm leaning towards San Isidro.
    Autopista San Isidro at its intersection with Avenida Charles de Gualle has a new overpass, which improves driving there. Group of cabañas on both sides of the road on san isidro east of Ave. Charles de Gaulle. Las Americas Highway has an exit for Ave. Charles de Gaulle (some people refer to this avenue as "Charlie"). Avenida Espana ends at Charles de Gaulle.

Also a group of cabañas lit up at the end of the malecon (southwest santo domingo). Malecon there is called autopista 30 de mayo (before the town of haina).

Video showing the cabañas on San Isidro (Zona Oriental) at night:

[/QUOTE]

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Eagle Sports Bar was on San Isidro west of Ave. Charles de Gaulle (Eagle is gone). Some pics of some of their waitress from their website.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some pics a friend took one afternoon a few years ago of some of the cabañas on Autopista de San Isidro.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Si o No, Malecon (southwest Santo Domingo)

Photos from years ago.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Autopista Duarte Cabaña (northwest santo domingo)

Carrefour is a large store (department store and grocery store) with satellite shops including for Claro and Orange. Carrefour is on Autopista Duarte (Avenida John F. Kennedy becomes autopista duarte). Autopista Duarte becomes the highway that goes to Bonao, La Vega and Santiago (also with exits for Constanza and Moca).

At least two cabañas about 5 minutes past Carrefour on Autopista Duarte. Carrefour can be a good meeting spot for amigas who live in the northern part of santo domingo. Burger King and other fast food restaurants inside Carrefour and taxis outside. New metro line gets close to los alcarizos and carrefour.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Autopista San Isidro at its intersection with Avenida Charles de Gualle has a new overpass, which improves driving there. Group of cabañas on both sides of the road on san isidro east of Ave. Charles de Gaulle. Las Americas Highway has an exit for Ave. Charles de Gaulle (some people refer to this avenue as "Charlie"). Avenida Espana ends at Charles de Gaulle.

Also a group of cabañas lit up at the end of the malecon (southwest santo domingo). Malecon there is called autopista 30 de mayo (before the town of haina).

Video showing the cabañas on San Isidro (Zona Oriental) at night:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's those are the ones I was talking about, when you drive by it's just a plethora of them, you can spot them easily as they all have giant neon signs. My place is about 5 mins from the San Isidro cabanas, I'm on Avenida Ecologica, right behind the Sirena on San Isidro, from the roof of my apartment complex I can actually see all the cabanas because of how bright the lights are.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Not a Cabana but if you are in the Zona Colonial there is a hotel on Jose Reyes for 700 pesos short time. I'll get the name of it.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Yeah that's those are the ones I was talking about, when you drive by it's just a plethora of them, you can spot them easily as they all have giant neon signs. My place is about 5 mins from the San Isidro cabanas, I'm on Avenida Ecologica, right behind the Sirena on San Isidro, from the roof of my apartment complex I can actually see all the cabanas because of how bright the lights are.
    Like a mini las vegas, lol.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There is also a few about 5 minutes down the Malecon once you cross Lincoln Ave, right before you get to the road to San Cristobal. I know the ones in San Isidro are booked on the weekends if you don't get there early. San Isidro are the nicer ones in my opinion if your looking for all the bells and whistles. But the Malecon ones are closer.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mangla34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

I have nothing to add to this thread, sorry lol

I just wanted to take some time out and say, Jao, in the short time you have been on this board, your knowledge, help, reports, and posts overall have been immeasurable!! just wanted to say thank you and let you know it is appreciated!!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information