Thread: [Add]ing Brazil

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Question [Add]ing Brazil

I am done with the main page for Brazil and doing the sub-pages. I decided to do sub-pages for Brazil since it is a very large country and the "mecca" for mongers in the Western Hemisphere.

Sub-pages:
    "Mongering in Brazil"
    "Time in Brazil" (done)
    "Brazil Cuisine & Drinks" (done)
    "Transportation in Brazil" (done)
    "Brazilian Phrases" (next)
    "Music of Brazil" (done)
    "Cinema of Brazil" (done)
    "Sports in Brazil" (done)
    "Holidays in Brazil" (done)
    "Brazilian Carnival" (done)

If you have suggestions on other sub pages for Brazil, let me know.
    Last edited by Don Tomas; 03-13-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,078 Posts

Re: [Add]ing Brazil

Are you going to post anything about places to stay (girl friendly or not) Apartments to stay at...
    The "Ghost Wolf" Will be seen again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiddfrost View Post
    Are you going to post anything about places to stay (girl friendly or not) Apartments to stay at...
    HELL YEAH, this is the "Ultimate Monger Encyclopedia" ©™

But I am also adding other information such as the subpages listed above, I could definitely see Brazilian Holidays being important when planning your trip, and Brazilian Music when talking with a regular girl trying to impress her, you get major brownie points if a girl tells you "Forró" is her favorite music and you mention "Mastruz com Leite" & "Noda de Caju" and I am not talking about food if you know Portuguese.

Hotels & Apartments will be under the individual cities which I haven't started on yet, I need the Executive Monger Summaries from Gladiator and will do those cities first, then I will do any cities Bubba's report talks about and finally the rest of the major cities in Brazil.

BTW I doubt I will be listing any non girl friendly hotels, you can go to Orbitz for that!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Brazil will be HUGE, packed FULL of information....

I am working on separate pages for topics like:
    • Termas (1 for Rio, 1 for São Paulo, and probably 1 for other cities, unless a major city deserves it's own page)
    • Love Motels (again broken down to major cities)
    • I forsee two different pages just for Copacabana & Ipenema beaches/neighborhoods in Rio!
    • etc. etc. etc.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

I love this whole section you are working on, but I would suggest that you not put too much effort into the Brasil section, or to focus on the areas aother than Rio. There are already two excellent "guides for the monger" for Rio and partially for Brasil in general. Bubba Boy's and B'wanna Dic's guides are outstanding, readily available and updated yearly. Why invest a lot of effort reinventing the wheel?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    I love this whole section you are working on, but I would suggest that you not put too much effort into the Brasil section, or to focus on the areas aother than Rio. There are already two excellent "guides for the monger" for Rio and partially for Brasil in general. Bubba Boy's and B'wanna Dic's guides are outstanding, readily available and updated yearly. Why invest a lot of effort reinventing the wheel?
    great post...

agreed

Thanks

Well there are other places then Rio, Brazil is huge country and not everyone goes to Rio only. Actually when I finally get a chance to go to Brazil, I highly doubt I would go to Rio, I am not a beach person and prefer off the beaten path. I am not comparing them directly but relatively (where are the most hookers, easiest to pick them up, and where does everyone go) I would call Rio, the Sosua of Brazil and I sure don't go to Sosua.

As for the guides updated yearly neither of them are on our site and I want our members and future members to come here.

If I never list the Termas, Love Motels, club scene, and the apts/hotels of Salvador, Fortaleza, São Paulo, etc. Who would ever take the chance and go there?

IMHO I am making the wheel bigger & better.

Thanks

There's no argument in this, I just wanted to save you work (and if you read my post I did also suggest focusing on places other than Rio). As for who would go "take the chance" to go to Salvador or Fortaleza, on my first trip I spent ten days in Bahia and then 4 in Rio.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Can i ask everyone a question...what the hell does "off the beaten path" mean when fucking hookers...what makes a "off the beaten path hooker" different from a hooker in sosua

are they less of a hooker than one in sosua or something, im not getting it with this off the beaten path stuff...like, whats the the difference???

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Well there are other places then Rio, Brazil is huge country and not everyone goes to Rio only. Actually when I finally get a chance to go to Brazil, I highly doubt I would go to Rio, I am not a beach person and prefer off the beaten path. I am not comparing them directly but relatively (where are the most hookers, easiest to pick them up, and where does everyone go) I would call Rio, the Sosua of Brazil and I sure don't go to Sosua.

As for the guides updated yearly neither of them are on our site and I want our members and future members to come here.

If I never list the Termas, Love Motels, club scene, and the apts/hotels of Salvador, Fortaleza, São Paulo, etc. Who would ever take the chance and go there?

IMHO I am making the wheel bigger & better.
    Last edited by Hemp; 03-14-2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: confused

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    Can i ask everyone a question...what the hell does "off the beaten path" mean when fucking hookers...what makes a "off the beaten path hooker" different from a hooker in sosua

are they less of a hooker than one in sosua or something, im not getting it with this off the beaten path stuff...like, whats the the difference???
    I'll try to answer this briefly. Even in towns like Sosua and Rio there are hoes who are more hard core and less hard core. There is a difference between the chica who lives in Sosua and is at Clasicos every night, and one who pops into town onc in a while when she has added need for $$.

I always prefer the "fresh off the farm" girls, even when I'm in ho central. When you are in areas that are not tourist areas you will still find many chicas (garotas) willing to take advantage of your chance meeting to make a few pesos (reals), but chances are that she will have a nicer, less jaded attitude than the chica at Clasicos.

This has been my experience, although I would say that Rio is in some ways an exception. Sure there were plenty of hard core jaded bitches at Miea Pataca and Help, but the terma girls I met were sweet as pie, and really into the sex.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,078 Posts

I can't wait... When I decide to go to Brazil I will have some good info to go by.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Hotels & Apartments will be under the individual cities which I haven't started on yet, I need the Executive Monger Summaries from Gladiator and will do those cities first, then I will do any cities Bubba's report talks about and finally the rest of the major cities in Brazil.
    Don't worry, I will have some time this coming weekend to write and post the exec summaries on Rio, Natal and Fortaleza. I'll PM you when I post them on Sat or Sun to let you know.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

PQR,

I agree with you: Bubba’s guide is the best report on the net about Rio, but the problem is that it is updated every year – obviously we can’t expect Bubba to update it each week or so, we know he has better things to do…

The wiki means taking Bubba’s guide (or any other sex guide about any place) to the next level as it can be updated instantly, the wiki format is the best to save, update and retrieve information quickly and easily – it’s the best for general info and obviously it will be the best for mongering info too.

Another key advantage of the ISOCWiki is the way the information will be arranged, with a short summary to show you briefly the overall picture, and then a lot more information available to expand your knowledge if you decide to research the destination further.

I am sure it will take some time for the ISOCWiki to kick off and gain momentum, but Rome wasn’t built in one day…

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks

(and if you read my post I did also suggest focusing on places other than Rio).
    I read it as "not put too much effort into the Brasil section, or to focus on the areas aother than Rio"

If you had used the word "and or rather" in place of or, I would have understood you much better. You sounded like there was no other place besides Rio.

As for who would go "take the chance" to go to Salvador or Fortaleza, on my first trip I spent ten days in Bahia and then 4 in Rio.
    Exactly you are a hunter, many guys think going to Classicos is hunting, I approximate it to shooting fish in a barrel...Don't get me wrong you still get your fish (no pun intended, plenty of good fucks in Sosua) but what fun is it fishing?

Thanks

Cool DT. I'm sure you will do a great job on it. Let me know if I can help.

Thread Information