Thread: another alleged pedo picked up in perto plata and will be extridited

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

another alleged pedo picked up in perto plata and will be extridited

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20.../21055016.html

Que. man wanted on child sex offences arrested in Dominican Republic

A Quebec man wanted on child sex offences was arrested in the Dominican Republic, authorities said Friday.

Interpol issued a warrant in June for Michel Levis, 59, according to a statement from the Dominican national police.

He has been sought by Quebec police since January 2012, when an arrest warrant was issued in the town of La Sarre, about 700 km northwest of Montreal, not far from the Ontario border.

He was stopped on May 30 in the popular tourist city of Puerto Plata while driving a white Ford Mustang, police said.

Dominican police said it is unclear how long he had been in the country but they have been in contact with Canadian authorities and will extradite him back to Canada to face charges of child sexual exploitation.
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Re: another alleged pedo picked up in perto plata and will be extridited

this just hit the news today but it says he was picked up back in may

so was he under preventative custody waiting to pay off the prison officials and failed to do so and is now being turned over to the authorities or did the cops let him go and wait for the extradition papers to come?
    my pennies are on the first

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 688 Posts

These guys can't be rehabilitated. Easier to take him out back and expend just one bullet.
    Pac-man aka Panocha Villa

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pac-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Man View Post
    These guys can't be rehabilitated. Easier to take him out back and expend just one bullet.
    If we start killing them where does it stop...the next step would be to kill you and me for banging 20 year olds...

None of the women on the planet will ever accept me traveling to Angeles City and getting a finger up my ass on BLOW ROW.

The sex trade is NEVER going away...neither are drugs or alcohol...the only reason this guy got the chop is because somebody SNITCHED on his ass...what about the other 5,000 sex offenders that are still operating on the down low in Canada America and all over the world.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    If we start killing them where does it stop...the next step would be to kill you and me for banging 20 year olds...

None of the women on the planet will ever accept me traveling to Angeles City and getting a finger up my ass on BLOW ROW.

The sex trade is NEVER going away...neither are drugs or alcohol...the only reason this guy got the chop is because somebody SNITCHED on his ass...what about the other 5,000 sex offenders that are still operating on the down low in Canada America and all over the world.
    Kill them all. Simple.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Kill them all. Simple.
    You missed the point where I said next the law would be to kill you and me for banging 20 whores in MDE.

Yes pedophiles are bad and should be dealt with but all you can do to them is lock them up and monitor them. If you start killing sex offenders it will NOT be long before you and I get the chop for chasing whores in MDE.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

You missed the point where I said next the law would be to kill you and me for banging 20 whores in MDE.

Yes pedophiles are bad and should be dealt with but all you can do to them is lock them up and monitor them. If you start killing sex offenders it will NOT be long before you and I get the chop for chasing whores in MDE.
    The US has more prisons than most of the world combined. How much tax do I need to pay.

When they start locking up guys paying for whores for more than a night, they may find themselves with many more millions in jail.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 232 Posts

Only 5,000 sex offenders....my, you are a conservative fellow. You are right too about the fact that women(in general) will never accept you or me getting a finger up our ass in AC, Soi 6 Pattaya, Bangkok, Mombasa, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sosua, or anywhere else...hehehe.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onetosix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

There's a difference though dude. Fucking a consenting adult for money, is millions times more acceptable than pulling a Penn State. I don't think castrating those fuckers, or killing them off will lead down such a treachery slope. I don't know what studies have shown in terms of sex offender ability to rehabilitate after incarceration, but the same way I love adult women, no amount of prison time, or therapy will over condition me to control my urges to want to fuck some hoes. I figure it's the same way with these weirdos. If some sort of bill was passed tomorrow leading to all sex offenders being put on death row, I for one wouldn't object.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Again you are missing the point.

Never said that it was OK to rape a child...and I knew going into my statement that most people would gloss over that.

All I am saying is that saying just kill them is not the solution and where does it end. Does a woman's group say that Hanzo's banging a single mom from the Bronx should warrant the death penalty.

Anyway this is just a message forum not the supreme court. If everyone would open their eyes and minds you will realize that things like racism, sexual exploitation, and sexual tourism will never go away.

So we could make a PAY PER VIEW event and kill a bunch of convicted sex offenders but it wouldn't solve the problem all you are doing is making sure the dead guy never rapes another kid.

Last thing I will say about this...the death penalty in Texas and other states HAS NOT ELIMINATED murder.

If you are going to suggest something (not directed solely at you Hanzo) then make sure it will work across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    There's a difference though dude. Fucking a consenting adult for money, is millions times more acceptable than pulling a Penn State. I don't think castrating those fuckers, or killing them off will lead down such a treachery slope. I don't know what studies have shown in terms of sex offender ability to rehabilitate after incarceration, but the same way I love adult women, no amount of prison time, or therapy will over condition me to control my urges to want to fuck some hoes. I figure it's the same way with these weirdos. If some sort of bill was passed tomorrow leading to all sex offenders being put on death row, I for one wouldn't object.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onetosix View Post
    Only 5,000 sex offenders....my, you are a conservative fellow. You are right too about the fact that women(in general) will never accept you or me getting a finger up our ass in AC, Soi 6 Pattaya, Bangkok, Mombasa, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sosua, or anywhere else...hehehe.

Indeed...I was just using a round number to make a point.

It's a fucking shame that the kids are getting raped and hurt by some individuals but I know this is never going to change.

After the mayor finishes cleaning up Sosua you may see less and less whores and minors on Pedro Clisante but they didn't magically get jobs at Fortune 500 companies. They are still selling ass.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thread Information