Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/2013 - How many victims...oops I mean familar faces do you see?

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Re: How many victims...oops I mean familar faces do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    ya know what, though?

dudes wanna fuck water buffalo - more power to 'em. i don't understand them, i don't wanna understand them, and i don't need to understand them.
    the less attention good-looking girls get - the better.
    It's the attitude...

fat.jpg

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

[QUOTE=ohmmmm;1246952]It's the attitude...

fat.jpg[/QUOTE]
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    It's the attitude...

fat.jpg
    attitude goes a long way.

but can be undone by chicharron & presidentes...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I have posted videos to YouTube but have made them unlisted, this is almost like snitching.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 183 Posts

You know that things are getting out of hand with these fake Sosua reality stars/internet entrepreneurs. This guy is looking to just put everything on full blast for the world to see in hopes of attracting more members to his forum. Terrible

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to leaseno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

I haven't been in Sosua in 3 years. In know different strokes and all but 80percent of the girls had guts that stick out further than mine, and the girls looked old... I didn't reckonize it....

El rey and balcoach don't open up another bar/lounge plz open gym or a curves for them. The guts makes me sick
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 688 Posts

I loved this vid. Can't wait to return for the strip and chicas!

"A tour de force!"- Variety

"The feel good Sosua vid of the year"- Rolling Stone
    Pac-man aka Panocha Villa

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pac-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

After seeing this entire video I can safely say I will never be going to Sosua, but I will say as a fan of bachata, and especially artist like Yoskar Sarante, I did enjoy a good chunk of the music they play in the clubs out there sans the American music. They play more bachata than a lot of major clubs in Santo Domingo, as I heard a lot less of that awful debow garbage.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 275 Posts

Cool Re: How many victims...oops I mean familar faces do you see?

not cool.

walking around sosua with a hidden camera and posting it on youtube.

probably should have hidden his website whois registration, but since he didn't...

if you see this guy walking around

Attachment 82444

you might be being recorded...
    Yo Deezl Im a little bias because that's my dude right there. Matter of fact hes the dude I called Mr.M on my reports. He’s good peoples as I got to know him and consider him a friend. With that being said after watching the full video this definitely WAS NOT the smartest thing he should’ve done. At the very fucking least he needs to blur out dudes faces.

Ima personally holla at him and let him know he needs to make changes to that video ASAP or take it down all together. I know he’s trying to promote his site but there's a proper way to do everything
    A Woman Like That Can Teach Alot About Ur Self

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    I haven't been in Sosua in 3 years. In know different strokes and all but 80percent of the girls had guts that stick out further than mine, and the girls looked old... I didn't reckonize it....

El rey and balcoach don't open up another bar/lounge plz open gym or a curves for them. The guts makes me sick

They're simply stocking up their guts for the winter season when there's no business in town
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    Yo Deezl Im a little bias because that's my dude right there. Matter of fact hes the dude I called Mr.M on my reports. He’s good peoples as I got to know him and consider him a friend. With that being said after watching the full video this definitely WAS NOT the smartest thing he should’ve done. At the very fucking least he needs to blur out dudes faces.

Ima personally holla at him and let him know he needs to make changes to that video ASAP or take it down all together. I know he’s trying to promote his site but there's a proper way to do everything
    He might be the nicest dude in the world, but that is very not cool. And it's because I don't know anything about the guy personally that I didn't post any of his personal information (name, address, facebook acct, yeah - all that from a web url - I never even looked at his site). I just posted his pic (off his fb) so dudes would know that if they see him in Sosua - they might be recorded.

and, honestly - if he thought it was cool to walk around shooting video of everyone in the club, why was he using what appears to be a hidden/spy camera?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post

yeah, man. it's ugly out there. you should see rumba during the day, it's like a pig farm.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    After seeing this entire video I can safely say I will never be going to Sosua, but I will say as a fan of bachata, and especially artist like Yoskar Sarante, I did enjoy a good chunk of the music they play in the clubs out there sans the American music. They play more bachata than a lot of major clubs in Santo Domingo, as I heard a lot less of that awful debow garbage.
    it must have been a freak night (or just very early in the evening) because for the most part - the d'latin dj's suck huge bagfulls of balls. i've been in there had to bribe the dj to get him to play something that wasn't fucking garbage. I've heard R.E.M. in there. And Men at Work. I even heard the dude play the same song twice... in a three song span. I've heard dead air... I could go on and on.

If you won't go to Sosua for the chicas - definitely don't go for the music!

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Unless you're going for some reason other than chicas, I don't believe there's much in Sosua for you. Especially considering your budget. The attractive ones will be charging gringo prices. And some may not even want to fuck with a young Dominican cat trying to pay the "true" cost of toto. That's not what they go to Sosua for.

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    It will destroy marriage and make most women useless?
    Damn good post

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Unless you're going for some reason other than chicas, I don't believe there's much in Sosua for you. Especially considering your budget. The attractive ones will be charging gringo prices. And some may not even want to fuck with a young Dominican cat trying to pay the "true" cost of toto. That's not what they go to Sosua for.
    You got that right, that was a contributing factor to their leaving home. They could have stayed in Santo Domingo to fuck Hanzo. Why go all the way to Sosua to do it.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

yeah, man. it's ugly out there. you should see rumba during the day, it's like a pig farm.
    Well, you can blame the weekend warriors or the make it rain crowd for that.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

it must have been a freak night (or just very early in the evening) because for the most part - the d'latin dj's suck huge bagfulls of balls. i've been in there had to bribe the dj to get him to play something that wasn't fucking garbage. I've heard R.E.M. in there. And Men at Work. I even heard the dude play the same song twice... in a three song span. I've heard dead air... I could go on and on.

If you won't go to Sosua for the chicas - definitely don't go for the music!
    You heard R.E.M. and Men At Work ad D'Laitin? Wow, that's a refreshing change from hearing Rick Ross & co. blaring out the N word countless of time during the evening. Bring back merengue, bachata, salsa and most important, bring back Classico.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I often have to move to the side when I see dudes recording videos and taking pictures. I've gone out of my way on occasions to blur faces of mongers I didn't even know that were caught in the cross hairs of my pics out of respect. You can't get them all and that's understandable but to walk around and record the way he did and make it public to the world is next level disrespectful.

Thanks Coolie for taking the lead on giving him a heads up that its not cool. Hopefully he listens and does something about it.

He might be the nicest dude in the world, but that is very not cool. And it's because I don't know anything about the guy personally that I didn't post any of his personal information (name, address, facebook acct, yeah - all that from a web url - I never even looked at his site). I just posted his pic (off his fb) so dudes would know that if they see him in Sosua - they might be recorded.

and, honestly - if he thought it was cool to walk around shooting video of everyone in the club, why was he using what appears to be a hidden/spy camera?
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Hopefully this comes out and you can see it... Photobuket's been askin me to upgrade and hasn't been nice to me lately.... Anyway, Yoskar en concerto...

Or was this Antony Santos? Sorry, I get them confused sometimes... My fav's are Frank Reyes and Elvis Martinez...

I can honestly say, I may have been to more bachata concerts then 99 percent of the alleged bachata fans on this site... Respect goes to my fellow bachata DR dudes, Uncle Rukus, Bailar, C-Mike, and the other real fans...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information