Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here do flight dumps?

Thanks

Anyone here do flight dumps?

For you sick bastards out there it aint what you think. Its a way to get rid of high fuel surcharges. If anyone has advice on how to do this from NY to DR let a guy know. I waited to long to book tickets and it seems my only free time is within the next two weeks. 4 days each week. Don't know if I can swing 800+ for just a 4 day flight. Any and all help is appreciated.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jhqnz84 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 668 Posts

Re: Anyone here do flight dumps?

JetBlue currently has a 365 round trip from JFK to AZS on the second Saturday of September for four days..

A week earlier (Sep 7th) can be done round trip for four days through Delta from JFK for $406 but you will arrive in STI and depart through SDQ..

for 445 there is a 4-day round trip on Sep 7th on American airlines JFK - POP

Cheapest that I could see for this weekend for round trip was a jetblue flight for $574 going EWR -> STI but it is a shitty flight with a stop in Boston.

East Coast bastards with your cheap direct flights....

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Talis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Talis. I appreciate you taking a look. I saw a few things here and there but nothing too good. I was mostly interested in knowing if anyone here on the forums has familiarity with Fuel dumps and how to make it work. It would be more for a trip to colombia and probably thailand/ phillipines. Thank you again for taking the time out to look that up though. Did you use ita?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jhqnz84 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

I got all fired up for an intelligent discussion about taking a dump on a spirit flight and am dissapointed

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhqnz84 View Post
    Hey Talis. I appreciate you taking a look. I saw a few things here and there but nothing too good. I was mostly interested in knowing if anyone here on the forums has familiarity with Fuel dumps and how to make it work. It would be more for a trip to colombia and probably thailand/ phillipines. Thank you again for taking the time out to look that up though. Did you use ita?
    Looking forward to learning more about this. I use ita but don't really know much about fuel dumps and how they work. Would be very interested to know how that would help with booking a trip to colombia and/or philippines and thailand.

Gooodluck finding what your looking for.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

As long as "everything comes out alright" I'm interested also!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i got the a general idea of how to do it. I can dump a little on a few routes. know some 3x's and other tricks but they don't always work. its only effective when the fuel surcharge is very high and the fare rules are good. I got a some spreadsheets and other resources that can help.

if you guys want to put in the time to read the giant thread I got it all in a 98% of it in a pdf.... wish I knew how to make it into a searchable document easily. I only read it while I take a dump so haven't really made my way thru it. also a lot of the stuff is outdated but should provide insight on what you should be doing and how.

I thought I mentioned this in another thread and no one responded to me.

if the cool kids wanna try and take a crack at it ill try to help with what little I do know.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

if you guys remember klockman I think he has an idea about this. but I don't think he is on here anymore and I never reached out to him since I don't know him. only noticed his name on the dump thread and pretty sure its the same guy.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

I have taken a "dump" on a flight but I generally try to wait until I am in the comfort of my hotel if I can hold it that long.

Oh wrong kind of dump.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    I got all fired up for an intelligent discussion about taking a dump on a spirit flight and am dissapointed
    This is why I wanted you to come on this Meddy trip next week... We think alike so much...

I was about to say, make sure to hit the clean bathroom at the gate before boarding... I always use the last stall in the bathroom, cause sometimes you fags look through the crack between the doors way too long! If you see my sneakers under the door, no need to peak to see who is in there!!!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodinz View Post
    if you guys remember klockman I think he has an idea about this. but I don't think he is on here anymore and I never reached out to him since I don't know him. only noticed his name on the dump thread and pretty sure its the same guy.
    I think he is active on piatnight, pm him there. Just attach and post that long pdf.
    Ok, let's say I find a good quote on ITA, how do I book then the weird 'dumped' itinerary? Also, I doubt it may work on short haul flights to DR. Obviously, this 'dump' thread is a revelation to me.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

airlines closed up most of the dumping 'loopholes' a year or two ago when airfarewatchdog spilled the beans.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    airlines closed up most of the dumping 'loopholes' a year or two ago when airfarewatchdog spilled the beans.
    yah they made it a lot harder to do so now. but some things still work. if it didn't that ft thread wouldn't be going on still. but everyone still posting on it has been super cryptic about it and are in back channel cliques.

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    I think he is active on piatnight, pm him there. Just attach and post that long pdf.
    Ok, let's say I find a good quote on ITA, how do I book then the weird 'dumped' itinerary? Also, I doubt it may work on short haul flights to DR. Obviously, this 'dump' thread is a revelation to me.

I dun know him so I aint gonna bother him. just mentioned it since I see a couple of members here who do.

online travel agency like Travelocity. but that's not a given. since the different sites calculates rates differently. so gotta try different ones.

different websites might do things differently so certain tricks are site specific.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    I have taken a "dump" on a flight but I generally try to wait until I am in the comfort of my hotel if I can hold it that long.

Oh wrong kind of dump.

i think we need to start a poll on who holds it in and who goes when they gotta lol

is it humanly possible to hold it in the whole flight from east coast to south east asia. i always try and fail.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodinz View Post
    i think we need to start a poll on who holds it in and who goes when they gotta lol

is it humanly possible to hold it in the whole flight from east coast to south east asia. i always try and fail.

That's why I like my flight to the DR.

Eat on the plane, shit in Miami. Start drinking, eat on the plane, shit in Sosua!

I'm too damn big to be trying to shit on plane.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

Eat on the plane, shit in Miami. Start drinking, eat on the plane, shit in Sosua!

Not that we really want this to be the topic here, but while we are on the subject... LOL

Sometimes coming home from DR, I got the shits and the poison from all the liquor and bacteria from the water, food, vagina, etc..., just has to come out! And I aint shittin my pants so you gotta do what you gotta do... I have no business fittin my fat ass on a toilet seat in an airplane but I make it work when I have to... lol

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

I have flown using cash or ff miles in excess of 500,000 miles but likely closer to 1,000,000 in the last 10 years and have never had a dump on a plane yet
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

I can't do dumps on flights either, the air pressure just isn't there. After I get back on the ground within an hour I gotta go.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    I have flown using cash or ff miles in excess of 500,000 miles but likely closer to 1,000,000 in the last 10 years and have never had a dump on a plane yet
    I only went once.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I only went once.

was that worthy of a spreadsheet?

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post: