Thread: Bonao August 2013

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Bonao August 2013

Met up with two Dominicanas for the first time and saw where they work. Hotel Gold I visited the last trip and saw the rooms, rates probably under $50US, nice rooms. The hotel is a block or so from Park Duarte. Park Duarte is a block from Plaza de la Cultura, Bonao. Museum of Candido Bido is closed on Monday. Bonao is about an hour from Santo Domingo.

Probably at least 3 cabanas in Bonao, one near La Sirena called Hermes. I saw another one called Las Palmas and years ago I used one that was somewhat adjacent to the highway.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Jao; 08-27-2013 at 02:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Plaza de la Cultura de Bonao

An easy walk from Parque Duarte.

Thanks

Re: Bonao August 2013

A few more photos in and somewhat near Bonao.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

I used to date a chica from Bonao and visited her and her family there. Motoconchos, motorcycles and scooters everywhere! Bonao is the home city of Hector Acosta, El Torito, and one of my favorite Bachata singers (unlike Prince Royce and Rome Santos, Hector Acosta is PURE Dominican with a very distinctive voice). I saw his home. I went to several discos with my chica and we used Bonao as a launching base to a few trips into the mountains including Constanza, a city set in a beautiful mountain valley). I enjoyed Bonao. I stayed in a decent hotel out on the autopista, but don't remember the name. Hotel Aquarius is a hotel in the city. Didn't see the Gold Hotel . . . any photos of rooms and description of quality? For a typical mid-sized Dominican city, Bonao is a good place to visit.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa View Post
    I used to date a chica from Bonao and visited her and her family there. Motoconchos, motorcycles and scooters everywhere! Bonao is the home city of Hector Acosta, El Torito, and one of my favorite Bachata singers (unlike Prince Royce and Rome Santos, Hector Acosta is PURE Dominican with a very distinctive voice). I saw his home. I went to several discos with my chica and we used Bonao as a launching base to a few trips into the mountains including Constanza, a city set in a beautiful mountain valley). I enjoyed Bonao. I stayed in a decent hotel out on the autopista, but don't remember the name. Hotel Aquarius is a hotel in the city. Didn't see the Gold Hotel . . . any photos of rooms and description of quality? For a typical mid-sized Dominican city, Bonao is a good place to visit.
    The Gold Hotel has an open air type restaurant on the ground floor with parking. The lobby is on the second floor. I stopped by the hotel last May, 2013. A worker showed me one or two rooms, they were nice. Price was something around 1500 pesos per night.

Good Carnaval in Bonao every February.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Didn't see the Gold Hotel . . . any photos of rooms and description of quality?
    Their webpage with prices and some photos (the ground-floor restaurant is now different, more open); http://hotelgoldpremium.net/index.html

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Saltos de Jima in Bonao

Falls of the River Jima;

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

This is what Im talking about, getting out and exploring.. Goodstuff
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    The Gold Hotel has an open air type restaurant on the ground floor with parking. The lobby is on the second floor. I stopped by the hotel last May, 2013. A worker showed me one or two rooms, they were nice. Price was something around 1500 pesos per night.

Good Carnaval in Bonao every February.

Coñazo those hoes can shake thier ass.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

Thanks for the website connection for the Gold Hotel. Photos of the room and facility look pretty good . . . at least clean and comfortable.

By the Jao, why did you visit Bonao? Have a girlfriend there (as I did)? Not much of a tourist sight, but is big enough to have some interesting restaurants and places to visit.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the website connection for the Gold Hotel. Photos of the room and facility look pretty good . . . at least clean and comfortable.

By the Jao, why did you visit Bonao? Have a girlfriend there (as I did)? Not much of a tourist sight, but is big enough to have some interesting restaurants and places to visit.
    There are attractive women in Bonao (including of Haitian descent, South Asian descent and Chinese descent). I promised an Amiga I would visit her. I wanted to also visit the Bido museum (museums throughout the world are oftentimes closed on Monday). As you mentioned there are a good number of motos and pasolas (scooters). Hotel El Rey in La Vega, probably has similar prices. Weekends in February are probably a lot of fun in Bonao and La Vega.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Coñazo those hoes can shake thier ass.
    You would think with the way they sling that ass Dominicanas would have a reputation for taking it up the ass the way the Brasilieras do.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 09-01-2013 at 11:37 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    You would think with the way they sling that ass Dominicanas would have a reputation for taking it up the ass the way the Brasilieras do.
    For anal lovers, maybe try Colombia.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

if you say anal in most any country.....gurls usually run for the hills.....especially the non pros....heard Brazil is the opposite
    a good hoe knows if she does anal......she makes a lot more money.....though some want too much......

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    if you say anal in most any country.....gurls usually run for the hills.....especially the non pros....heard Brazil is the opposite
    a good hoe knows if she does anal......she makes a lot more money.....though some want too much......
    In my experience, seems many Colombianas have no problem sticking something in their anus. Go to a site like streamate which has many Colombianas and most will not bat an eyelash to stick something in their anus.

Anal sex is available everywhere, but if I were an anal lover, I would probably head to Colombia.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    I love Brazil and the Brazilian people. Good music, Djavan;

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Aquarela do Brasil

Brazilian João Gilberto;

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I forgot the SD memory card in the laptop when I visited La Vega on a Sunday. La Vega is not too far from Bonao. Hotel Rey in La Vega; http://www.booking.com/hotel/do/rey.en.html seems they have a part with pool tables.

Constanza I have read is very nice, there is a youtube video where a group of people on motorcycles record the trip using a helmet cam. In the mountains the climate is cooler. Some listings of hotels in Constanza: http://www.hotel-dominican-republic....Constanza.html . On booking.com, Hotel Constanza Villas & Club.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thread Information