Thread: Massage at the Aiport with a happy ending?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Massage at the Aiport with a happy ending?

I remember reading on someone's report (I cant remember who) that they got a massage with a happy ending from one of the massage girls inside the airport. I had a few questions about this.

1) Was this in the POP or Santo Domingo airport?

2) How much was it?

3) Did they have an area for you to take a shower after? I would hate to be on a 4 hour flight with all that oil on me

One of the last questions I have for the board is "is there a particular oil you guys would recommend I bring down to use when ever I go to get a massage?" I hate that shit they use down there!! I feel like a glazed donut whenever I leave the massage spot and I cant wait to get in the apartment to shower and get that shit off of me.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Re: Massage at the Aiport with a happy ending?

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I remember reading on someone's report (I cant remember who) that they got a massage with a happy ending from one of the massage girls inside the airport. I had a few questions about this.

2) How much was it?

3) Did they have an area for you to take a shower after? I would hate to be on a 4 hour flight with all that oil on me

One of the last questions I have for the board is "is there a particular oil you guys would recommend I bring down to use when ever I go to get a massage?" I hate that shit they use down there!! I feel like a glazed donut whenever I leave the massage spot and I cant wait to get in the apartment to shower and get that shit off of me.
    SDQ used to have (or maybe still does) back, neck and foot massage inside the secure area near the gates. Some cute chicas. Their massages were done out in the open. I don't recall seeing those massage chicas the last time I flew out of SDQ (it was a 2:30AM flight). Other types of massages at SDQ I have no info about.

Paco Club is less than 5 minutes from SDQ airport, usually open at night, has a pool and a dance platform with a stripper pole and a bar, owner speaks perfect English, nice guy. Curvy women the one time I visited over a year ago. With light type carry-on bags you could probably take a motoconcho there from the airport. Paco Club is under the elevated ramps that lead to the airport road from Las Americas Highway.

Photos of the outside of Paco Club taken over a year ago and of a freelancer from Coppa (coppa was inside the Melia). Now it is called Pure and is inside the soon to be renamed Sheraton.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Jao; 09-24-2013 at 09:02 PM.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    SDQ used to have (or maybe still does) back, neck and foot massage inside the secure area near the gates. Some cute chicas. Their massages were done out in the open. I don't recall seeing those massage chicas the last time I flew out of SDQ (it was a 2:30AM flight). Other types of massages at SDQ I have no info about.

Paco Club is less than 5 minutes from SDQ airport, usually open at night, has a pool and a dance platform with a stripper pole and a bar, owner speaks perfect English, nice guy. Curvy women the one time I visited over a year ago. With light type carry-on bags you could probably take a motoconcho there from the airport. Paco Club is under the elevated ramps that lead to the airport road from Las Americas Highway.
    We got massages there last January.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any info about the Paco club? Paco picked me up for my two trips to TAV. BEST time of my life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BigD For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

My personal favorite is jojoba oil. Absorbs easily into the skin and feels great. It's a little expensive though. Almond oil is also good.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I've tried the massage. They have a rotation of girls that are at the massage chairs like what you may see in a mall. I had a lot of time on my hands and she looked good. I asked for the "VIP?" massage. She took me to the main location that had rooms. She took me to the room and let me in to take off my clothes and then she come back for the massage. I can remember if I did it butt naked or not....

Santo Domingo

2) How much was it?
    I cant remember the exact price. It was no more than $60 I believe.

3) Did they have an area for you to take a shower after? I would hate to be on a 4 hour flight with all that oil on me.
    I did not ask and I was not oily. I Can't even remember the massage, but I know it was not bad. No happy ending. I did not even press for it. She did not show me any signs. She actually seemed a little apprehensive about going to the private room. We talked in the room and all I remember is a pretty girl giving me a massage. She walked out when the time was done. I did not even get to the point of asking for a number. I walked out and saw a few more pretty ones and I wanted to do the process all over again.....

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thread Information