Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2013 - I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 09/2013 - I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by drowssap View Post
    what is website handle?
    Yours would be drowssap

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

First trip to DR in Oct

Hello,
    I just found this site and read a ton of information so I'm pretty excited to get over there. I am travelling solo and wanted to see what people thought of going for two weeks. I'm splitting the time between Sosua and Cabarete and maybe one other place on the Caribbean side. I am also doing some surfing, diving and other things beside spending time with the lady's. Is two weeks too long? How much money should I plan on spending on food, drink and girls? How big a deal is it to have a phone? Important enough to pick up a pay as you go when I get there? Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tikinow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: First trip to DR in Oct

Quote Originally Posted by tikinow View Post
    Hello,
    I just found this site and read a ton of information so I'm pretty excited to get over there. I am travelling solo and wanted to see what people thought of going for two weeks. I'm splitting the time between Sosua and Cabarete and maybe one other place on the Caribbean side. I am also doing some surfing, diving and other things beside spending time with the lady's. Is two weeks too long? How much money should I plan on spending on food, drink and girls? How big a deal is it to have a phone? Important enough to pick up a pay as you go when I get there? Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
    Everyone should join for a year, at least.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

newbieeee

hi, just getting started here. thanks peeps!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to y2j For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

Can you accept Pre-paid Visa Cards?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slipheed View Post
    Can you accept Pre-paid Visa Cards?
    I can't take that.

I can take google Wallet.

Thanks

Newbie planning a DR trip

Hi, I stumbled across this site while planning a trip to DR. I look forward to learning from you guys and having a great time in CR at the end of this month!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Newbie planning a DR trip

Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
    Hi, I stumbled across this site while planning a trip to DR. I look forward to learning from you guys and having a great time in CR at the end of this month!
    I accept google Wallet

2 years for $90 is best value or one year for $60.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good place to stay in SDQ and Sousa

Hi!!

First of all, thanks so much for all the valuable info on this site!! Reading this info made me pick DR as my next mongering destination along with a couple friends... We are looking to spend a week in DR... Probably split between Santo Domingo and Sousa or some other city which has a lot of chica action...

We just got our flight tickets, and are no researching for good chica friendly hotels to stay at... We want a hotel on the beach, that is chica friendly and also in a location such that it is easy to get to all the chica hangouts in both the cities... even if the hotel is a little expensive it is okay, but we want to stay at a good place with the main objective being to have a jolly good mongering time...

Can you please help with the following info -

1. Is Santo Domingo and Sousa a good mix of cities to visit in DR? Do you guys recommend some other city instead (primarily for mongering)?
    2. Can you recommend a few good hotels that meet the above criteria?

Your help is very much appreciated!!

Thank you!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts

Re: Good place to stay in SDQ and Sousa

In SosUa. Contact Dquick or ElRey from the board, they will take care of you at Victorian House, has a view on beautiful Sosua Bay. Or Plaso, also on the board who owns Casa Cayena wich is very close too the beach. Most Hotels are chica friendly in SosUa. If you spend time in Santo Domingo, you should research on boca chica

Hi!!

First of all, thanks so much for all the valuable info on this site!! Reading this info made me pick DR as my next mongering destination along with a couple friends... We are looking to spend a week in DR... Probably split between Santo Domingo and Sousa or some other city which has a lot of chica action...

We just got our flight tickets, and are no researching for good chica friendly hotels to stay at... We want a hotel on the beach, that is chica friendly and also in a location such that it is easy to get to all the chica hangouts in both the cities... even if the hotel is a little expensive it is okay, but we want to stay at a good place with the main objective being to have a jolly good mongering time...

1. Is Santo Domingo and Sousa a good mix of cities to visit in DR? Do you guys recommend some other city instead (primarily for mongering)?

Thank you!!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to michel3275 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

between Boca Chica(outside of Santo Domingo) and Sosua.....you have two of the best whore towns in the DR

subscribe to the Trip Reports and everything is there for you.........plus plenty of photos of naked sizzling hookers

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: Good place to stay in SDQ and Sousa

Of course Boca Chica and Sosua are about 5 hours apart...So with only a week long trip planned it seems a bit too far apart to bother with. Pick one location and enjoy it. The Capital and Boca Chica would easily make a week fly by...
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Laughing Re: Good place to stay in SDQ and Sousa

I guess an appropriate question before we go much further is which airport are you guys flying into (and out of)?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

I agree with Siochana. What airport (s) are you using. and how many nights on the ground. That info would help.
    You said you want a hotel on the beach. So that is boca chica and not the big city of SD.

I did a mid july trip (11 nights) and used SDQ - POP for flights. and we took Caribe tours from SD to pop . BC is a good 30 min. from SD. Just over 3 1/2 hours on the bus and stayed a night at Black Beards. Then onto Sosua. Add about 45 minutes more to Sosua.

I just booked a trip over Labor Day. To meet up with some other BM in Sosua. I had to fly in & out of SDQ to get good flight times and cost. Staying 2 nights in BC again. I am getting a rental car and driving up and back. Takes me like 4 1/2 hours. Staying my last night in BC for the flight home.

I like both Sosua and Boca Chica. But spend most of the time in Sosua.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi!!

Thank you!!
    I can take google Wallet

Jdrent97@gmail.com as well as

I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
    Address including Zip
    Credit Card Number
    Expiration Date
    Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the information!! It definitely looks like Boca Chica is the way to go!!

Seņor JDR of Medellen, is there a secure site where I Can pay for a membership? I feel uncomfortable just emailing you all my details, esp in todays age of identity theft and all.

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights before we have to fly back to the states. With that in mind we figured we would split time between SDQ and Sousa. But it looks like you guys think that may be too much since we have to definitely go to Boca Chica. Any advice folks on how best to split our time, and what to do?

Thanks so much for the hotel recommendations... We will check them out and book one of them as soon as we decide where the hell we want to spend our time

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the information!! It definitely looks like Boca Chica is the way to go!!

Seņor JDR of Medellen, is there a secure site where I Can pay for a membership? I feel uncomfortable just emailing you all my details, esp in todays age of identity theft and all.

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights before we have to fly back to the states. With that in mind we figured we would split time between SDQ and Sousa. But it looks like you guys think that may be too much since we have to definitely go to Boca Chica. Any advice folks on how best to split our time, and what to do?

Thanks so much for the hotel recommendations... We will check them out and book one of them as soon as we decide where the hell we want to spend our time
    Google Wallet is secure.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Hi guys,

if you don't use Google wallet as suggested, you'll just have to consider it a 'leap of faith' moment or you'll never experience the good stuff here. Many have sent info to Jimmy as did I at one point. You will have zero issues.
    Vida es buena....

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Google Wallet is secure.
    Hi James,

I sent the money via Google Wallet as requested. Can you please let me know when my subscription is active. Also I would really appreciate it if you can provide me some info on how to start searching for the info needed to have a great mongering experience in DR... We are doing a boys trip down there and we have no idea when we will be able to do it again so we want to have a blast!!

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights in DR, so your advice on where to go, where to stay, what cities to visit, etc. will be super useful.

Thanks again!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi James,

I sent the money via Google Wallet as requested. Can you please let me know when my subscription is active. Also I would really appreciate it if you can provide me some info on how to start searching for the info needed to have a great mongering experience in DR... We are doing a boys trip down there and we have no idea when we will be able to do it again so we want to have a blast!!

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights in DR, so your advice on where to go, where to stay, what cities to visit, etc. will be super useful.

Thanks again!
    Just read 20 reports to get some of your answers.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information