Thread: Whore Say the Darnest Things!!!

The South Shall Rise Again!!! when the Hispanics revolt :)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,127 Times in 257 Posts

Whore Say the Darnest Things!!!

So after numerous RFM from this particular hoe. I finally got fed up with her and thought if I said "Eat Shit, Hoe" she might finally stop. Her response was an instant classic! and had me Her: Yes I am a whore that need your cock in my mouth and here to eat it like shit...... Like I said Please blow it up,
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Re: Whore Say the Darnest Things!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerroDePassions View Post
    So after numerous RFM from this particular hoe. I finally got fed up with her and thought if I said "Eat Shit, Hoe" she might finally stop. Her response was an instant classic! and had me Her: Yes I am a whore that need your cock in my mouth and here to eat it like shit...... Like I said Please blow it up,
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    ...this reminds me of Hanzo's comment about how Dominicanas are accustomed to being talked to like crap...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    ...this reminds me of Hanzo's comment about how Dominicanas are accustomed to being talked to like crap...

It most certainly is.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    It most certainly is.
    Question for Happy? ...is yours the same experience as Hanzo's do you experience the same? It seems to me you get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar...thoughts?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

In my experience you don't have to call them out of their name to get a response, but you do have to get a little dramatic and emotional in a strong way. When I let one in close I have learned it best not to let them get away with anything I don't like. I go off in a controlled firm voice about what I didn't like about what they did and why. Then I deliver out some form of financial punishment. During this process I won't let them get a word in edgewise and when I'm done the discussion is done unless I bring it back up. The shit is way macho, but it works. Anything less they just can't seem to understand. Dominicana thinking, I told the ex when I was with her, in a serious voice, that she could do what she wanted, but if I caught her cheating I was going to have to shoot her. You would have thought I had just told her I loved her based on the reaction I got. With Dominicanas a carrot and stick approach works best. Unfortunately some guys either can't understand this or just can't put it into effect.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Question for Happy? ...is yours the same experience as Hanzo's do you experience the same? It seems to me you get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar...thoughts?

You get more bees by putting your foot down, and drawing the line in the sand as the man. There is only one word in a Dominican household, and that belongs to the man. I never got why dudes wanna be all sweet, and lovely dovey to these girls, they'd ripe your heart out, and beat you over the head with it, the first chance you give them. I'm firm, in all my dealing with girls, there's no leeway, nor room for their opinions, thoughts, or anything of the sort. There's my way, or the highway. If I wanted the opinion of an intellectually inferior I'd talk to a child.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Sage and Hanzo pretty much summed it up.

The man has to be the alpha male, and the woman is the servant. You can still throw some honey on there if you want, as long as you NEVER discard the "I am the boss, and don't forget it" attitude.

These women thrive on being dominated. For them, domination=love&respect.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Sage and Hanzo pretty much summed it up.

The man has to be the alpha male, and the woman is the servant. You can still throw some honey on there if you want, as long as you NEVER discard the "I am the boss, and don't forget it" attitude.

These women thrive on being dominated. For them, domination=love&respect.

...understood!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

A Dominican friend of mine told me that Dominicanas love them some dick and some money, but you don't need much money if they're in love with your dick. A friend of mine who's a Trini also told me something similar about women from his island. I think it's a Caribean thing.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    A Dominican friend of mine told me that Dominicanas love them some dick and some money, but you don't need much money if they're in love with your dick. A friend of mine who's a Trini also told me something similar about women from his island. I think it's a Caribean thing.

I need to get out more.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    It's an afro-heritage thing. Believe it or not, sisters here in the states are the same way. You slang tha dick right, and you can get away with absolute murder. I've seen it more times than I can count. Black women in love with a dick. Dude could be trifling, cheating, and jobless. Hell, I've known educated well paid sisters who are paying some trifling dick's fuckin child support. Seriously.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    You get more bees by putting your foot down, and drawing the line in the sand as the man. There is only one word in a Dominican household, and that belongs to the man. I never got why dudes wanna be all sweet, and lovely dovey to these girls, they'd ripe your heart out, and beat you over the head with it, the first chance you give them. I'm firm, in all my dealing with girls, there's no leeway, nor room for their opinions, thoughts, or anything of the sort. There's my way, or the highway. If I wanted the opinion of an intellectually inferior I'd talk to a child.
    Ain’t that the truth. The pussy is soooo good you fuck up and get comfortable and your Western mentality starts kicking in. What slaps you back into reality is usually when you notice that the bitch wants to fuck you less and then,…………………………………….ask for more money!!!
    Gotta admit on the last trip, The Spot Champagne Room Chica and her sister got dismissed for that shit. The sister a.k.a. identified as "You Turned This Down??!!?"; I was told she just said something that her long term “birthday partyman” did not like. I did not get the exact specifics but what was funny as shit is what I saw as it all went down. I was leaning over the dining room balcony I could see the girl walking back to the hotel with her girlfriends. I think they went to get a drink, milkshake or something. Well her cell phone rings and the conversation led her to stop dead in her tracks on the steps. She did not take another step. I am up above and I cannot see what’s going on in the lobby. Iceberg Slim steps outof the hotel with all of her things in her hands and tells her to get the fuck on. “It’s Over!!.” What was funny as a mutherfucker is he did the shit right in front of her girls!!!! The dining room was howling when this all went down.
    I sent Boom Room packing as well. She decided that she wanted $2K for TLN nowand only wanted to funk in the morning. Bye bitch!!! Sad’e was sweatingmy ass hard as well. Sorry Bo Bo, there are ashitload of younger bitches on the stroll with big, fat, soft real titties…………..ATCHEAPER PRICES!!!
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 10-11-2013 at 08:03 AM.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    It's an afro-heritage thing. Believe it or not, sisters here in the states are the same way. You slang tha dick right, and you can get away with absolute murder. I've seen it more times than I can count. Black women in love with a dick. Dude could be trifling, cheating, and jobless. Hell, I've known educated well paid sisters who are paying some trifling dick's fuckin child support. Seriously.
    I agree with everything you said EXCEPT for the "afro-heritage" part. I've witnessed women of ALL races and backgrounds act a damn fool when getting dicked right.
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Ain’t that the truth. The pussy is soooo good you fuck up and get comfortable and your Western mentality starts kicking in. What slaps you back into reality is usually when you notice that the bitch wants to fuck you less and then,…………………………………….ask for more money!!!
    Gotta admit on the last trip, The Spot Champagne Room Chica and her sister got dismissed for that shit. The sister a.k.a. identified as "You Turned This Down??!!?"; I was told she just said something that her long term “birthday partyman” did not like. I did not get the exact specifics but what was funny as shit is what I saw as it all went down. I was leaning over the dining room balcony I could see the girl walking back to the hotel with her girlfriends. I think they went to get a drink, milkshake or something. Well her cell phone rings and the conversation led her to stop dead in her tracks on the steps. She did not take another step. I am up above and I cannot see what’s going on in the lobby. Iceberg Slim steps outof the hotel with all of her things in her hands and tells her to get the fuck on. “It’s Over!!.” What was funny as a mutherfucker is he did the shit right in front of her girls!!!! The dining room was howling when this all went down.
    I sent Boom Room packing as well. She decided that she wanted $2K for TLN nowand only wanted to funk in the morning. Bye bitch!!! Sad’e was sweatingmy ass hard as well. Sorry Bo Bo, there are ashitload of younger bitches on the stroll with big, fat, soft real titties…………..ATCHEAPER PRICES!!!
    ...oh well I think in Spanish they say " hasta luego "....

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information