Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2013 - Venturing out of Puta Land......San Francisco De Marcoris

Thanks

10/2013 - Venturing out of Puta Land......San Francisco De Marcoris

I need recon info on San Francisco De Marcoris...hotels...safety....driving. I really like this chica and would like to spend more time with her. However shes says I sleep with too many putas...lol and she hates Sosua. We cant even go to a bar without some chica I banged walking up to us. So here are a few questions.... Is it safe enough city or should I abort this mission? I've never rented a car and heard so many driving horror stories. Do you recommend renting a car? Which airport should I fly into? any decent hotels that are secure? is it safe like sosua? my Spanish is horrible....I cant even say gracias correctly.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Humpy For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Venturing out of Puta Land......San Francisco De Marcoris

Aw jesus.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Aw jesus.
    LMAO... Best short reply possible!

I say, post a picture so we can see if she is really a not-a-puta or an undercover puta agent and doesn't want to be in town because she doesn't want to run into other puta friends, or some dude sending her Western Union that thinks she is home in bed...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humpy View Post
    I need recon info on San Francisco De Marcoris...hotels...safety....driving. I really like this chica and would like to spend more time with her. However shes says I sleep with too many putas...lol and she hates Sosua. We cant even go to a bar without some chica I banged walking up to us. So here are a few questions.... Is it safe enough city or should I abort this mission? I've never rented a car and heard so many driving horror stories. Do you recommend renting a car? Which airport should I fly into? any decent hotels that are secure? is it safe like sosua? my Spanish is horrible....I cant even say gracias correctly.
    Apart ftom the "smdh factor"... So she hates Sosua, how is the next step going all the way to SFdM? Get a place in Cabarete and call it a day. No car required.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    Apart ftom the "smdh factor"... So she hates Sosua, how is the next step going all the way to SFdM? Get a place in Cabarete and call it a day. No car required.
    She is in school (university) and that's why I figure its best to go to her. Every time I come to sosua...she takes days to get into town......only stays one day or two.....then leaves...we really have fun and its just not just sex but we enjoy each others company. Genuinely. She Never asks for money. I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. Also I am a adventurous type of guy....I wouldn't mind going to the country and learning and seeing a different part of the DR. Seeing her house..family.........

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Humpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

She is in school (university) and that's why I figure its best to go to her. Every time I come to sosua...she takes days to get into town......only stays one day or two.....then leaves...we really have fun and its just not just sex but we enjoy each others company. Genuinely. She Never asks for money . I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. Also I am a adventurous type of guy....I wouldn't mind going to the country and learning and seeing a different part of the DR. Seeing her house..family .........
    http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Fra...e_Macor%C3%ADs

Met some very fine ladies from SFDM. Kudos to you on a wish to explore this city.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

I'm curious to know how the two of you met, being that she hates Sosua and you haven't ventured out. I can throw a few guesses, like...
    She was visiting someone. Lie
    you met online and she went out of her way to meet a complete stranger and had sex with you, but she's a good girl.
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    you met online and she went out of her way to meet a complete stranger and had sex with you, but she's a good girl.
    But that only happened that one time because he was special, and they had a connection...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    But that only happened that one time because he was special, and they had a connection...

Sometimes it amazes me how many of these girls just fuck random online dudes for nothing. I was talking to this girl I met not to long ago via Dominican Cupid, she was telling me how she meets guys all the time online, if they're nice to her, and show her a good time she'll fuck them. She said it so matter of fact. Generally you'll find a decent amount size girls who haven't met in person many of the online guys they correspond with, they're usually the ones real nervous, with a bit of uncomfortable body language, they call mom as soon as they arrive to your place to let her know she's safe, it takes a bit of effort to have them come over, and on the other end of the spectrum there are many girls that within 5 minutes of the conversation they're agreeing to come over, and spend the night, those are always all the ones who come over, and go straight to the bedroom.

Thanks

I met her in sosua and she was a bartender at one of the main bars on pedro. She has repeatedly stated she hates putas and she hates sosua and I believe her. So once she left that job she went back home to SFDM because she went to work at some crap bar in cabarete that didn't pay good. Im not saying she never slept with gringos but I have never seen her out actively working the bars. She does have some family/friends in sosua that at hardcore putas. Sometimes she'll go to to the bar or After 1 disco with them but No big deal. She just sits there watching her friends shaking her head. I know her personality. I actually had to pursue her. I really don't care about what she does..im not trying to wife her up or send her money through western union. I like her and I want to spend more time with her. So I guess no one has info on SFDM?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Humpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Sometimes it amazes me how many of these girls just fuck random online dudes for nothing. I was talking to this girl I met not to long ago via Dominican Cupid, she was telling me how she meets guys all the time online, if they're nice to her, and show her a good time she'll fuck them. She said it so matter of fact. Generally you'll find a decent amount size girls who haven't met in person many of the online guys they correspond with, they're usually the ones real nervous, with a bit of uncomfortable body language, they call mom as soon as they arrive to your place to let her know she's safe, it takes a bit of effort to have them come over, and on the other end of the spectrum there are many girls that within 5 minutes of the conversation they're agreeing to come over, and spend the night, those are always all the ones who come over, and go straight to the bedroom.
    Yes I setup this meeting with this nice chica from Dominican cupid. She took all week to get to sosua from somewhere outside of Santiago and I had to cancel on her because I had setup up something with another chica. All of a sudden I get a few text messages say I want to make love to you...blahblablah.. I was thinking to myself...these women are too easy LOL. Now when I look at her pics....I regret cancelling

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I can always count on TNT when I need a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Aw jesus.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Last edited by bailar; 10-16-2013 at 12:59 AM.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 205 Posts

SFdM is not a tourist town. But just like the rest of the country it is quite safe unless you are in a bad area. Driving is very doable, the roads are quite okay and a decent map will get you to almost anywhere. If you are accostomed to driving in a large north american city you should have no trouble. Just watch out for the motorcycles that come at you from unexpected directions! You can fly into Santiago and take a taxi to the Caribe Tours bus terminal and catch a bus to SFdM. The bus ride is only 65 kilometers or so, around an hour. You'll enjoy the immersion, have fun!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captain69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined.
    That sounds great. Does she speak English?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Abort her. She is playing you.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes I setup this meeting with this nice chica from Dominican cupid. She took all week to get to sosua from somewhere outside of Santiago and I had to cancel on her because I had setup up something with another chica. All of a sudden I get a few text messages say I want to make love to you...blahblablah.. I was thinking to myself...these women are too easy LOL. Now when I look at her pics....I regret cancelling
    No, putas are easy.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    They can't take themselves out to a restaurant or bar. They have no money.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    I'm curious to know how the two of you met, being that she hates Sosua and you haven't ventured out. I can throw a few guesses, like...
    She was visiting someone. Lie
    Don't be a hater!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
    Address including Zip
    Credit Card Number
    Expiration Date
    Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM M-F and all day Sat & Sun(Once processed, status will change)

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information