Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2013 - Rancho Tipico

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Re: 10/2013 - Ad opens Rancho Tipico

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Two nights in a row..........who'd a thunk it.

There was even table dancing to that music at one point.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    but....didn't Irie just finish a trip report? how can these pics be from just a couple of days ago. Is this an effect of Kryptonite creating a Sosua Bizarro world?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Ad is on his 5th cook and menu. I stopped in last night to grab some chicken fingers and fries for 200 pesos but he had a new menu. We ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce for 190 pesos. We should have ordered only one because one was enough for two people. Now I have dinner for tonight as well. No telling how long this cook will last.
    Enjoy it while you can.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    He has a promotional video I just came across.

Some original shots inserted from the original, but is a new version. He better lay off his advertising budget some. That can only mean an early demise.

Vida es buena....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

I see Seville's head at 47 seconds

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wednesday, April 30 Rancho Tipico is having it's 6 month anniversary party / bikini party. All the girls working there will be in bikinis and there might even be a kiddie pool for them to get wet in. Sounds like fun to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    Wednesday, April 30 Rancho Tipico is having it's 6 month anniversary party / bikini party. All the girls working there will be in bikinis and there might even be a kiddie pool for them to get wet in. Sounds like fun to me.
    Cool... I am going...I always wanted to see a chica in the same room as me actually get wet...
    I do not care what you think. Pour me a coffee.

Thanks

Cool... I am going...I always wanted to see a chica in the same room as me actually get wet...
    Never give up hope my friend. There is a first time for everything.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voltage69 View Post
    I see Seville's head at 47 seconds
    I don't think it is a good idea to let everyone know how familiar you are with the back of my head.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I don't think it is a good idea to let everyone know how familiar you are with the back of my head.
    In Ads Voice..

" Dat Vuz a gud von"...
    LOL

Hey , please tell Ad that when he becomes a big success over dere , by like his first anniversary or whatnot..

please dont ever float the idea of putting in leather couches, disco balls, mirrors, and above all no fish tanks..
    oh, and keep the Menus about the FOOD...
    Its a "RESTAURANT only" which just happens to employ some hot chicas...
    vat a Terrific Ideee
    ya ya
    Verstanden ?
    Last edited by JD426; 04-26-2014 at 09:57 PM.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Yikes.....please suggest to the asshole that it will be appreciated if he is extremely selective in which chicas are in bikinis and which stay covered up

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    In Ads Voice..

" Dat Vuz a gud von"...
    LOL

Hey , please tell Ad that when he becomes a big success over dere , by like his first anniversary or whatnot..

please dont ever float the idea of putting in leather couches, disco balls, mirrors, and above all no fish tanks..
    oh, and keep the Menus about the FOOD...
    Its a "RESTAURANT only" which just happens to employ some hot chicas...
    vat a Terrific Ideee
    ya ya
    Verstanden ?
    He is already very successful. I was talking with him last night while enjoying the 15 BBQ wings for 200 pesos Saturday special. In the next month he plans on expanding. Right now the main area is too small and cramped due to the number of customers. It currently is the only alternative to the DLatin / Rumba scene. The only place you can dance and enjoy good Latin and Haitian music. But because of the number of customers there is currently not enough dance floor space.

The chica staff is starting to stabilize and he is looking for a few more as well. The chicas make good money. He pays them 300 pesos per day (I think). They get another 500 -700 pesos in tips. Then they do the "lady drink" thing with the Rancho Tipico cocktail. The chica gets 50 pesos for everyone a guy buys for her. He told me the other night they sold 64 Rancho Tipicos! If a chica even gets 4 of those a night then that's another 200 pesos for her. So at the low end the chicas are making 1000 pesos per night, 27,000 per month before they even sell any pussy. The chicas working there are fun and interactive.

On any given night there will be 6 - 12 Haitian putas hanging out but rarely any Dominican putas. So it is not a destination for finding a puta. They don't play any rap or hip hop. And it is located past Passions. So the WW and most of the other tourists aren't really interested or don't know about it. The vast majority of customers are over 40. If you already have your chica for the night or if you just want to party without constantly being approached by whores it is a great place to go. Since this place opened 6 months ago I have been in Rumba / D'Latins twice and I didn't stay long.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Yikes.....please suggest to the asshole that it will be appreciated if he is extremely selective in which chicas are in bikinis and which stay covered up
    Actually he has a pretty decent crew now. Obviously not all are acceptable by OUR standards but the majority of them are flaca enough to pull it off. There are a couple that I hope forget their bikinis though.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

Speaking of “things that should not be in Bikinis”
    and not to veer off any degree from your very humorous post..
    But
    I saw some things in LT this Semana Santa weekend, that I wish I could also UN see.

Euro women, (can’t really vouch for them as women but I assume they were)
    with the shape of beach balls sporting freaking bikinis..
    You know when something is so bad, that its almost full circle , like a clown or a truly ugly person or like the elephant man.
    …these women were more like entertainment than disgusting they went so far off course & were so large.. and walking up and down the beach like they “all that and a bag of Sauerkraut” in their 2 piece .. ? I was like “no they didn’t” LOL
    At first I wanted to gouge my eyes out, but then we started calling them Coconuts and Pina’s to more accurately describe their individual “rotund-ness” and just counting them out loud for sport … The drunker I got , the funnier the shit got. Good thing they were the minority, and one could simply glance at the fine young chicas to cleanse ones Palate.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He is already very successful. I was talking with him last night while enjoying the 15 BBQ wings for 200 pesos Saturday special. In the next month he plans on expanding. Right now the main area is too small and cramped due to the number of customers. It currently is the only alternative to the DLatin / Rumba scene. The only place you can dance and enjoy good Latin and Haitian music. But because of the number of customers there is currently not enough dance floor space.

The chica staff is starting to stabilize and he is looking for a few more as well. The chicas make good money. He pays them 300 pesos per day (I think). They get another 500 -700 pesos in tips. Then they do the "lady drink" thing with the Rancho Tipico cocktail. The chica gets 50 pesos for everyone a guy buys for her. He told me the other night they sold 64 Rancho Tipicos! If a chica even gets 4 of those a night then that's another 200 pesos for her. So at the low end the chicas are making 1000 pesos per night, 27,000 per month before they even sell any pussy. The chicas working there are fun and interactive.

On any given night there will be 6 - 12 Haitian putas hanging out but rarely any Dominican putas. So it is not a destination for finding a puta. They don't play any rap or hip hop. And it is located past Passions. So the WW and most of the other tourists aren't really interested or don't know about it. The vast majority of customers are over 40. If you already have your chica for the night or if you just want to party without constantly being approached by whores it is a great place to go. Since this place opened 6 months ago I have been in Rumba / D'Latins twice and I didn't stay long.
    I see the chicas eating there... I wonder if he is giving them a free meal as well as pay, which is often the case...or maybe a minimal charge for food?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Speaking of “things that should not be in Bikinis”
    and not to veer off any degree from your very humorous post..
    But
    I saw some things in LT this Semana Santa weekend, that I wish I could also UN see.

Euro women, (can’t really vouch for them as women but I assume they were)
    with the shape of beach balls sporting freaking bikinis..
    You know when something is so bad, that its almost full circle , like a clown or a truly ugly person or like the elephant man.
    …these women were more like entertainment than disgusting they went so far off course & were so large.. and walking up and down the beach like they “all that and a bag of Sauerkraut” in their 2 piece .. ? I was like “no they didn’t” LOL
    At first I wanted to gouge my eyes out, but then we started calling them Coconuts and Pina’s to more accurately describe their individual “rotund-ness” and just counting them out loud for sport … The drunker I got , the funnier the shit got. Good thing they were the minority, and one could simply glance at the fine young chicas to cleanse ones Palate.
    haha...did they see you or were you covered? I wonder what the chicas call me? My given name may be...fat ass dumb shit double paper bagger, 2,000 pesos mother fucker that dances bad but also buys drinks... It's got a native american ring about it don't you think? But I am ok with it...cause I can't here and understand what they are saying and I got the pesos...I am fucking king!!!!!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

haha...did they see you or were you covered? I wonder what the chicas call me? My given name may be...fat ass dumb shit double paper bagger, 2,000 pesos mother fucker that dances bad but also buys drinks... It's got a native american ring about it don't you think? But I am ok with it...cause I can't here and understand what they are saying and I got the pesos...I am fucking king!!!!!
    I usually get something to the effect of " oh look the Elusive Blanco Ballena, we thought they were endangered." (but in Espanol) ..
    There was a billboard for a Ballena Blanco i saw somewhere on the road, and she was wearing lipstick just to make sure you knew she female.
    I think it was an Ad for a restaurant ?
    .. I spit out my drink when i saw it , I cant remember where it was , or it could have been a dream..
    LOL

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I usually get something to the effect of " oh look the Elusive Blanco Ballena, we thought they were endangered." (but in Espanol) ..
    There was a billboard for a Ballena Blanco i saw somewhere on the road, and she was wearing lipstick just to make sure you knew she female.
    I think it was an Ad for a restaurant ?
    .. I spit out my drink when i saw it , I cant remember where it was , or it could have been a dream..
    LOL

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Seville, in how you describe this place sounds exactly like the type of place I would enjoy hanging out if I was there. All your cash that you would have spent in the past 6 months at Rumba/D' Latins has simply found it's way to RC and you probably have had a better bang for your peso as well. Ad offers free mamajuana shots to his customers from time to time. How many free shots of anything did you ever get in either Rumba or D' Latins?

I remember when you first started this thread, I posted about how nice it was to have an additional alternative to the usual nightlife spots in Sosua to go to and hoped that Ad would be successful in his new business. Seems as if he has found his niche.

And he's providing employment to numerous chicas, who apparently are pulling down excellent wages working there.

Thanks for bringing his place to our attention and I hope he has continued success. I'll look forward to quaffing a few in September.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 208 Posts

My last night in town I went to Rancho Tipico with Seville and others. It was a really great time. I had a cute chica at my side to go home with. Great fun, dancing, beer, shots. What else does a guy need.

I look forward to going back. I love the music, the chicas, the food was good. My only suggestion would be to expand which sounds like he is doing that. The dance floor was too crowded but that was part of the fun.
    Bud

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bud64 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Seville, I hope by next month he means May? Or before end of May. Thanks for the update!
    Proud graduate of Sex County Vocational School - '69

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lordg For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread Information