Thread: 10/2013 - Rancho Tipico

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 10/2013 - Ad opens Rancho Tipico

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    I guess the pic was taken after a few beers eh
    yeagh jeezz.
    if ya going for a Sexy shot Rattatui , its usually a good idea to let the SUBJECT chica be the one to Lay down sideways on the Table...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rattatui View Post
    Heres a pic

Attachment 105297

thanks for the pic rattatui. I was looking for one myself and came up short.
    Vida es buena....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,289 Times in 14,581 Posts

Here is another

And always plenty of booty shaking going on

I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    I guess the pic was taken after a few beers eh
    Jajaja, still tipsy from last night

I think these are the new grrls
    1972519_1490673811200788_399902583488583116_n.jpg
    1535463_1490673774534125_4495460486920858731_n.jpg
    Last edited by Ratt; 09-11-2014 at 03:31 PM.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ratt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

1 out of 12 ain't bad. That ain't passions old staff that for sure... or Freds girls either. Do they have a couple cuties not in the picture? There is no deny the place is happening. With a few lookers on staff it could be the place to be..

You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I know that ass....intimately. Sweet girl & head waitress when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Here is another

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    1 out of 12 ain't bad. That ain't passions old staff that for sure... or Freds girls either. Do they have a couple cuties not in the picture? There is no deny the place is happening. With a few lookers on staff it could be the place to be..

Click to see pic

I don't think that's the business model he's pursuing..........especially in today's environment.

There is no doubt they're not all lookers for sure, but I have to say that most of them are fun and lively. More importantly, they're (most) on top of their game when it comes to serving. I almost never wait for another round, unlike some other places. Little D was like a Nazi camarera this past trip keeping all the others moving.

There is something to be said for good service.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rattatui View Post
    Jajaja, still tipsy from last night

I think these are the new grrls

you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

vBulletin Info Re: 10/2013 - Ad opens Rancho Tipico

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    I don't think that's the business model he's pursuing..........especially in today's environment.

There is no doubt they're not all lookers for sure, but I have to say that most of them are fun and lively. More importantly, they're (most) on top of their game when it comes to serving. I almost never wait for another round, unlike some other places. Little D was like a Nazi camarera this past trip keeping all the others moving.

There is something to be said for good service.
    A hot chica is easy to find. A good waitress or attentive bartender in DR. Is like a unicorn..

I loved freds. One girls grab the cup, one put ice in it. Another pour the liquor... holyshit! Gimme my drink. Oh yeah, wrap the tissue around then go get a straw.

I hear great thing about the atmosphere as well. So personality can make up for looks! Point taken

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A hot chica is easy to find. A good waitress or attentive bartender in DR. Is like a unicorn..

I loved freds. One girls grab the cup, one put ice in it. Another pour the liquor... holyshit! Gimme my drink. Oh yeah, wrap the tissue around then go get a straw.

I hear great thing about the atmosphere as well. So personality can make up for looks! Point taken

now if that isn't the understatement of the century!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Click to see pic
    LOL! This is not Passions or Fred's Cuba Libre for sure. I'm trying to understand the appeal of this place I mean its O.K., in an average way but not the must place to be while in Sosua like some seem to think. But hey, to each his own. They sure seem to get a lot of Europeans patrons in there.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    LOL! This is not Passions or Fred's Cuba Libre for sure. I'm trying to understand the appeal of this place I mean its O.K., in an average way but not the must place to be while in Sosua like some seem to think. But hey, to each his own. They sure seem to get a lot of Europeans patrons in there.
    Here is my take.

Rancho Tipico is not the place to head to if your main purpose is to locate a chica to get layed.
    If you want that head to Rumba, Classicos, After One and D Latin when it comes back.
    But there are a number of attractive chicas that do happen to make there way here, mostly Haitian but there is a good mix of chicas here as well or bring one with you that you have met before and you will have a good time most likely.

If you are looking for hip hop. You will not be happy as there is very little played there.

If you like a mix of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Haitian, Classic Rock as well as many of the oldies than this place is for you.
    If you like watching videos, this place is for you.

What I notice is the people that are here are drinking, dancing, watching videos, watching the chicas shake their thing (This is done with regularity and they seem to be enjoying themselves) and most everyone seems to be having a good time here.

Ad is engaging, there is a large wait staff and they make sure you have a drink whenever you want one and they do it with a smile and a little shake of their rump.

Prices are fair and it is open air and away from the strip.

Oh and they have some of the best food that you can get in all of Sosua hands down.

The music is not so loud that you can actually hear yourself think.
    Don't see to many WW there which is fine with me.

It is certainly a niche type place and is not to everyone's liking.
    It is different for sure.
    But that is fine with me, I prefer it that way.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Click to see pic

I'm sure those chicks bust their asses, and are some grade A employees, because they're not much to look at.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Here is my take.

Rancho Tipico is not the place to head to if your main purpose is to locate a chica to get layed.
    If you want that head to Rumba, Classicos, After One and D Latin when it comes back.
    But there are a number of attractive chicas that do happen to make there way here, mostly Haitian but there is a good mix of chicas here as well or bring one with you that you have met before and you will have a good time most likely.

If you are looking for hip hop. You will not be happy as there is very little played there.

If you like a mix of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Haitian, Classic Rock as well as many of the oldies than this place is for you.
    If you like watching videos, this place is for you.

What I notice is the people that are here are drinking, dancing, watching videos, watching the chicas shake their thing (This is done with regularity and they seem to be enjoying themselves) and most everyone seems to be having a good time here.

Ad is engaging, there is a large wait staff and they make sure you have a drink whenever you want one and they do it with a smile and a little shake of their rump.

Prices are fair and it is open air and away from the strip.

Oh and they have some of the best food that you can get in all of Sosua hands down.

The music is not so loud that you can actually hear yourself think.
    Don't see to many WW there which is fine with me.

It is certainly a niche type place and is not to everyone's liking.
    It is different for sure.
    But that is fine with me, I prefer it that way.

everything but this. I do eat there when I am already there and hungry, but it is not the best food. Good price and good portions though.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    everything but this. I do eat there when I am already there and hungry, but it is not the best food. Good price and good portions though.

Who has the best food?

Those wings are hard to beat. Good size and very flavorful

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,682 Times in 17,147 Posts

Who has the best food?

lol....I was just going to say mine were horrible....dried out...

I like that Italian place down from Rumba on same side of road toward beach. Good pasta

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Who has the best food?

German Food ? I can think of 2 places..

No need to spash their Names on Ads thread here..

But Ad always made good food on the beach... for beach food it was very good..
    He never served me a bad meal at the Black Box. Not sure who is cooking now, from what we read he is having a hard finding a chef/cook.

The Schmuck on the highway.. good old Germany ? not sure of the name .. but thats nasty food...
    thats shit is just disgusting.. I think thats whay Ad quit working there, as you may recall he worked there a brief while..

If Ad ever gets a Really good German Cook, he could make his place SHINE ..
    Im sure he is already attracting a lot of the German Retirees ( Pensiioners as we call them)..

But if people came specifically for the FOOD.. he could really boost his business to a different level..

Since Peter is in Germany, possibly for good.. I dont think that new Restaurant there really has a shot at attracting much of a German/ Euro Crowd. Nor do i think his wife would know a Schnitzel from a Bratwurst..
    So Ad Could lock up a good business in that Area..
    Except maybe for the place across the street from where Cuba Libre was on the corner , are they still open ? Their food was ok to Good, more like Fast food ( in Europe "fast food" means like Cafeteria food) .. that would be his only possible competition.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Click to see pic
    Personally I think there are a couple of cuties there on any given evening (eye of the beholder) and the staff changes pretty much week to week. The problem with hiring real lookers is they don't last. They work maybe a week and during that time a few gringos offer them 3000+ pesos for pussy but they can't just leave and there is no salida. The majority of gringos don't want to wait until after 3 AM when they girls get done so the chica quits.

The ones that have lasted may not be beauty queens but they are fun and willing to dance with everyone. Most of them will make a daytime appointment if asked and some guys will actually wait until 3 AM.
    Enjoy it while you can.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    It all depends on your objective. People go there to dance and have fun; not to be surrounded by fat ass putas. If your desire is to listen to NA music and do the puta thing then you should certainly stay away from Rancho Tipico.....please.

They play mostly Latin and Haitian music. You won't hear any hip-hop or rap music there. The 10 to 15 putas that do go there on any given night are almost all Haitian. I can easily understand why it would not appeal to many vacation guys. On the other hand, I haven't been in a bar down on the strip yet this year. Rumba and Classicos ect have absolutely nothing that I am interested in. Just different priorities is all.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Who has the best food?

Yes the wings are good but the food is pretty basic. On Tuesday there is 100 peso spaghetti with meat sauce; not the best I have had in Sosua but certainly acceptable. Saturday night is wing night. Excellent portion of wings for 200 pesos, 250 with fries. The chicken fingers are pretty good and good portion for 200 pesos with potato. Those are about the only things I have tried other than the breakfast.

It is not a food destination. The food is more for convenience while you are there having a few.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread Information