Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2013 - Rancho Tipico

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Re: 10/2013 - Ad opens Rancho Tipico

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    It is now a limitation that your cannot pick up illegals in those bars. But if you already have one why would you want to take her into a bar? The problem will come when hotels and cabanas apply the same rules. It will just leave all the illegals for guys with their own places, so prices will fall for them. What a shame!
    I see hotels applying it but for The Cabanas it Will be more difficult since The main purpose of a Cabana is that nobody check on who you are and who you are with...
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Only for those without legal documentation.

Don't be so sure of that. I know of more than a few cases of Haitians who are here legally being grabbed and sent back to Haiti.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    I see hotels applying it but for The Cabanas it Will be more difficult since The main purpose of a Cabana is that nobody check on who you are and who you are with...
    Right, but the cabana in Sosua is a little different. It is not as discreet as your regular cabana. The office is located right at the entrance and a security guard (who is so close, he could touch the car) definitely gives you the eye ball screening as you enter.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Right, but the cabana in Sosua is a little different. It is not as discreet as your regular cabana. The office is located right at the entrance and a security guard (who is so close, he could touch the car) definitely gives you the eye ball screening as you enter.
    there are plenty of Cabanas around the whole Country. I was not referring to just Sosua

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

there are plenty of Cabanas around the whole Country. I was not referring to just Sosua
    We all know you were not referring to just one cabana. I'm the one referring to the one in Sosua. It was just a thought. No worries!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

The latest event they concocted at Rancho Tipico

Rancho Tipico Beach Party

Every evening there is a big party at Rancho Tipico. The waitresses occasionally give an exciting dance show. The camarera's (waitresses) also dance regularly with the visitors. The later in the evening, the busier and more fun it becomes.

Rancho Tipico Beach Party

For Wednesday nights there is a Beach Party on the program. A large plastic pool is set up on the dance floor and the waitresses get in and invite the guests to do the same. Soy you can prolong a day at the beach in the evening at Rancho Tipico.
    But there's more:
    The kitchen still offers great deals every day.
    On Tuesday night is spaghetti with Bolognese or Carbonara sauce for only 99 pesos. On Sunday, there is an offer for four different dishes for only 150 pesos. You can choose from four different types of meat with French fries and salad. All these offers are available until late in the evening.
    You will find Rancho Tipico just outside the center on the right side of the main street Pedro Clisante

They can't be serious.
    But chicas all wet in the pool might be fun to see

What's next jello wrestling

Perhaps a stripper pole

I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    The latest event they concocted at Rancho TipicoRancho Tipico Beach Party

Every evening there is a big party at Rancho Tipico. The waitresses occasionally give an exciting dance show. The camarera's (waitresses) also dance regularly with the visitors. The later in the evening, the busier and more fun it becomes.

Click to see picRancho Tipico Beach Party

For Wednesday nights there is a Beach Party on the program. A large plastic pool is set up on the dance floor and the waitresses get in and invite the guests to do the same. Soy you can prolong a day at the beach in the evening at Rancho Tipico.But there's more:The kitchen still offers great deals every day. On Tuesday night is spaghetti with Bolognese or Carbonara sauce for only 99 pesos. On Sunday, there is an offer for four different dishes for only 150 pesos. You can choose from four different types of meat with French fries and salad. All these offers are available until late in the evening. You will find Rancho Tipico just outside the center on the right side of the main street Pedro Clisante

Click to see pic
    They can't be serious. But chicas all wet in the pool might be fun to seeWhat's next jello wrestlingPerhaps a stripper pole
    Yeah... I don't see this lasting long.. Too messy and taking away too much space... I see it almost a reason to not go to Rancho Tipico on Wednesday...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Yeah... I don't see this lasting long.. Too messy and taking away too much space... I see it almost a reason to not go to Rancho Tipico on Wednesday...
    It does sound like a mess but I would like to check it out once.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    It does sound like a mess but I would like to check it out once.

He actually started this about a year ago, if not more. It's definitely messy but the camareras.......although hesitant at first.....had some fun with it.

I have some fond memories of good times. Be careful making your way across the floor during or afterwards though.
    Vida es buena....

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

But convenient for those of us with weak bladders who might not make it all the way to the baño in time.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    But convenient for those of us with weak bladders who might not make it all the way to the baño in time.
    Very classy Weyland...very classy

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

I was there on Wednesday night, just a regular pit stop for a beer. I had seen the pool party the previous Wednesday, but this week it was not on. Ad seemed a bit surprised when people were arriving around 9 PM asking about the pool. I wonder if the reporter (!) for Sosua News got it right when he said it was for every Wednesday. Or maybe Ad just changed his mind about it being a weekly thing. That would be entirely possible.

However there was some ass shaking going on. Not a lot though.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

I missed the part of Ranco reopening? The authorties finally let him reopen? When did that happen?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I missed the part of Ranco reopening? The authorties finally let him reopen? When did that happen?

Start about here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...63#post1365563

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Rancho Tipico will never be re-opening mainly due to the uncertainty of running such a business in the current climate according to Ad.

Ad has taken out an agreement to run City Lights/Big Mommas/Seacrets and hopes to be open this coming Friday.

The format of the new operation will not be like Rancho Tipico.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Rancho Tipico will never be re-opening mainly due to the uncertainty of running such a business in the current climate according to Ad.

Ad has taken out an agreement to run City Lights/Big Mommas/Seacrets and hopes to be open this coming Friday.

I hope it works out for him there.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

He was involved with this place in one of it's previous incarnations. Hope he has more success this time.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this sucks!!!!
    and that place will not be interesting to me... It's too close to downtown... If it does not work it Will be desolate And if it works it Will be full of tourists/ weekend warriors... Either way not really appealing... Bummer..

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Seems Ad is getting a raw deal here. All the investment he made on expansion, big screen tv, sound system, kitchen, lights, etc.....does he lose out on all that?

Or does he move the whole production down the street to City Lights and set up shop again like some traveling carnival? But with a different format?

And most importantly, as El Christo mentioned, a place that is right at the edge of the main downtown area which will attract the type of crowd that those who went to RT in the first place, wanted to avoid. Sort of like having their own place to call home for a nights entertainment.

Hope he makes it work, but he sure seemed to have himself a little goldmine down there at the far end of Pedro.

And a whole bunch of loyal customers too.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Seems Ad is getting a raw deal here. All the investment he made on expansion, big screen tv, sound system, kitchen, lights, etc.....does he lose out on all that?

Or does he move the whole production down the street to City Lights and set up shop again like some traveling carnival? But with a different format?

And most importantly, as El Christo mentioned, a place that is right at the edge of the main downtown area which will attract the type of crowd that those who went to RT in the first place, wanted to avoid. Sort of like having their own place to call home for a nights entertainment.

Hope he makes it work, but he sure seemed to have himself a little goldmine down there at the far end of Pedro.

And a whole bunch of loyal customers too.

Ad caught me as I was walking by the new place yesterday evening and gave me the 50 cent tour. He's got some minor remodeling going on and definitely has a lot more space to work with. From what I got out of the conversation, he isn't trying to replicate RT but will be bringing certain aspects with it......not all.

That being said, it will be hard to duplicate the 'feel' of Rancho and I for one will miss it. I wish him luck though and will be sure to check the new place out once he opens.

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread Information