Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safety at DR

Thanks

Safety at DR

Safety ....what a relative word , more than relative , lets say that it could be seen by each one in a different way but with a general meaning

My first monger trip was to Thailand , last September 2012 ( yes i am a huge newbie ) , why i choose Thailand ? why Bangkok ? Where to start?

Who of you does not know people that as soon as you say the word "Thailand" the first thing that is coming to his/her mind is -Someone is going to put drug in your luggage , you goona be in trouble with the police , you gonna get robbed , you gonna get beaten ,you gonna get scammed , is the third World ( Spain can dream to be that "third world" that Bangkok is ) etc......THAT IS BULLSHIT and LIES ! i listened those kind of shits during long time prior doing my first trip to Thailand ,but ignore all of them as i was well instructed and advised by bangkok-addicts forum

Once you come back and you have the experience can only think that those little envy fuckers that told you that ,are that : envy fuckers and also are the most ignorant people in the world , and i wish they keep thinking like that forever so there is less people in Paradise

As an exaggerated example i will tell that is very difficult to beat the feeling of beeing drunk at Bangkok at 03.00 hrs am while your BG is the one taking care of you until back to hotel . Ok , if that is not safety ,god must come down and tell it to me . I never had the feeling of beeing threatened or similar in Bangkok at any hour or place i went .Sure most of you know that the most dangerous thing that can happen in Nana Plaza is to grab a Ladyboy without knowing ! or at least this was my experience at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy on my solo trips

Now i am heading to Dominican Republic i expect in April - May and the top comment when you tell friends , family is "you will not be able to get out of the hotel because you will get killed , robbed , etc...." ,is a very dangerours place , bla bla bla ... same same than i listen before from Thailand but different ( i cant understand how people can travel so far and stay in a beach hotel nearby the swimming pool .....out of my mind ) but my best reference for any tip i need is this forum , again same as i do before with Bangkok .

So my questions will be in this case for some ex-Thailand mongers that previously visited Bangkok but finally had changed definetly for the BBW chicas of DR

-What was your first concern regarding safety prior visiting the DR ? and once there ?
    -What you feel that is different between lets say Nana Plaza and Sosua nightlife areas ?
    -My life ambient in holidays is hotel , bar , disco , CHICAS , hotel , restaurant , hotel , bar , disco , CHICAS .....all way round . Is possible to limit my self lets say for just getting a taxi from each place to other one ?
    -Did you ever feel threatened or in a shit and problematic situation without you doing nothing ¿?
    -How is the bar area ? is like Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy ? or they are long distances between each chicas bar/gogos ?

My plan will be wake up , go out for eating , in the afternoon to the beach , evening to hotel , change and shower and go to bar / gogo / disco where the BBW chicas are and later come back to hotel with her , maybe previously we go to restaurant or some different activity than sex at hotel . Do you guys think that i can have any safety issues for doing this planning ?

I am no longer worry about safety as there is nothing that can stop me for beeing dancing with those Chicas next April-May , but will appreciate much any tip from your side

Thanks

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Safety at DR

Quote Originally Posted by sCk View Post
    Safety ....what a relative word , more than relative , lets say that it could be seen by each one in a different way but with a general meaning

My first monger trip was to Thailand , last September 2012 ( yes i am a huge newbie ) , why i choose Thailand ? why Bangkok ? Where to start?

Who of you does not know people that as soon as you say the word "Thailand" the first thing that is coming to his/her mind is -Someone is going to put drug in your luggage , you goona be in trouble with the police , you gonna get robbed , you gonna get beaten ,you gonna get scammed , is the third World ( Spain can dream to be that "third world" that Bangkok is ) etc......THAT IS BULLSHIT and LIES ! i listened those kind of shits during long time prior doing my first trip to Thailand ,but ignore all of them as i was well instructed and advised by bangkok-addicts forum

Once you come back and you have the experience can only think that those little envy fuckers that told you that ,are that : envy fuckers and also are the most ignorant people in the world , and i wish they keep thinking like that forever so there is less people in Paradise

As an exaggerated example i will tell that is very difficult to beat the feeling of beeing drunk at Bangkok at 03.00 hrs am while your BG is the one taking care of you until back to hotel . Ok , if that is not safety ,god must come down and tell it to me . I never had the feeling of beeing threatened or similar in Bangkok at any hour or place i went .Sure most of you know that the most dangerous thing that can happen in Nana Plaza is to grab a Ladyboy without knowing ! or at least this was my experience at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy on my solo trips

Now i am heading to Dominican Republic i expect in April - May and the top comment when you tell friends , family is "you will not be able to get out of the hotel because you will get killed , robbed , etc...." ,is a very dangerours place , bla bla bla ... same same than i listen before from Thailand but different ( i cant understand how people can travel so far and stay in a beach hotel nearby the swimming pool .....out of my mind ) but my best reference for any tip i need is this forum , again same as i do before with Bangkok .

So my questions will be in this case for some ex-Thailand mongers that previously visited Bangkok but finally had changed definetly for the BBW chicas of DR

-What was your first concern regarding safety prior visiting the DR ? and once there ?
    -What you feel that is different between lets say Nana Plaza and Sosua nightlife areas ?
    -My life ambient in holidays is hotel , bar , disco , CHICAS , hotel , restaurant , hotel , bar , disco , CHICAS .....all way round . Is possible to limit my self lets say for just getting a taxi from each place to other one ?
    -Did you ever feel threatened or in a shit and problematic situation without you doing nothing ¿?
    -How is the bar area ? is like Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy ? or they are long distances between each chicas bar/gogos ?

My plan will be wake up , go out for eating , in the afternoon to the beach , evening to hotel , change and shower and go to bar / gogo / disco where the BBW chicas are and later come back to hotel with her , maybe previously we go to restaurant or some different activity than sex at hotel . Do you guys think that i can have any safety issues for doing this planning ?

I am no longer worry about safety as there is nothing that can stop me for beeing dancing with those Chicas next April-May , but will appreciate much any tip from your side

Thanks
    The best advice I could give you would be to buy a subscription to the Trip Report area. By reading other members trip reports, that will answer all your questions, and questions you haven't even thought of yet.

5. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

What part of DR do you plan on going to?
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 232 Posts

Thanks
    Welcome to the wonderful world of mongering around the planet. There are so many fantastic places to go and experience different girls and cultures.

I was in Bangkok yesterday(I live in Pattaya) to go to the American embassy for some paperwork I needed. After my embassy appointment I decided to go by Nana Plaza area just for a check to see what was going on. As many know there have been some demonstrations by rival political groups to the current administration of prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra These demonstrations have been broadcast all over the world on every major news outlet. They make it appear like all of Thailand is in turmoil and about to collapse. Nothing could be further from the truth. These demonstrations are by a very small handfull of folks in a miniscule tiny part of Bangkok. Everything here in Thailand is just fine and normal. It was a fabulous day in Bangkok yesterday and if one had not looked at a television one would spend the day in Bangkok without every knowing anything was going on. All was normal and most enjoyable. The news media and government state departments of many countries love to spread fear and doubt in peoples minds. It's 99% bullshit!

My point in talking about my experience in Bangkok yesterday was just as an example of how ignorant most folks are around the globe of the actual realities on the ground in many parts of the world. You can go to the DR with every confidence of having a great time there....especially if you are in a monger location such as Sosua. From your post, it sounded like you are going to Sosua. I'm not sure where you are traveling from to go to Sosua? Of course there are general precautions that anyone traveling outside their own country should always practice. I'm assuming that you know things like NEVER leave your drink unattended in a venue, say while you go to the bathroom etc. While most of the time nothing will happen it is still dumb and asking for trouble. This is just one example. Always be aware of your surroundings as to who is around you, behind you, etc. Then you are almost for certain not going to have any trouble.

It sounds like you had a great time in Bangkok. Did you ever make it down to Pattaya? If not, you must do so one of these days.

As for comparing your experiences in Thailand with what you will find in Sosua.....well, Sosua my be a huge letdown. The truth is that you can't compare the two. They aren't even on the same planet when it comes to mongering. Is there fun to be had in Sosua? Of course! It's probably a lot closer to where you live than Thailand too. Go have fun. The beach is wonderful in Sosua and there are many girls....well for Sosua there are many girls.....but compared to Thailand it's REALLY limited. In Sosua, there are a handful of bars basically on one street. There are no gogos, no real discos. Just a couple places that they call discos. Just ONE single floor of Nana Entertainment Center would have about 20 times the girls of ALL of Sosua combined on it's best night. But then you only need one girl(or maybe two or three) at a time. In Bangkok besides Nana there are all the surrounding streets in the area with bars, massage shops, discos, gogos, street girls and the famous Nana Hotel parking lot. What an amazing amazing place! Then of course there is Soi Cowboy, Patpong Road, Chinatown, among other areas in Bangkok with hundreds if not thousands of lovelies.

I made near 40 trips(of 10 days to 2 weeks each) to the DR from the US before retiring several years back. After retiring I moved to Sosua to live and loved living there. Never felt in danger at all. Traveled all over the DR as well. It is a really beautiful country with a lot of friendly people. Then I made the fatal mistake of traveling to Asia to "check it out" because I had read and heard so many great reports. That was a couple years ago now. I left the DR(Sosua)about two++ years ago now and moved to Asia. Spent a year living in the Philippines(Cebu City) with multiple trips to AC, Manila, and many other islands and cities. I loved the Philippines but moved to Thailand where living is cheaper, better, and easier in my opinion. Others might have different opinions, but I've lived in both as well as checking out Myanmar, and Cambodia. I seriously doubt that I'll ever return to the DR again, because I've discovered that for myself there are vastly better places to spend my life with less costly living expenses, higher standard of living, way better infrastructure, more culture and things to do, and most importantly tons more girls to select from. I find this to be true in South America as well as Asia. It is ALL good no matter where one chooses to go/stay. To each his own.

If you stay in Sosua you will be very close(easy walking) distance to the tiny handful of bars on the main street of town(Pedro Clisante) where it's all at. It's an easy town to negotiate. Very small. Which adds to its charm. You don't need to have any fears as long as you have your head screwed on straight. You will probably meet some nice fellow mongers there who will help you out too. A lot of good guys still go to/or live in Sosua. Some prefer the small town, rural atmosphere that is Sosua, but compared to Asia it just isn't very exciting....it's extremely dull in fact....by comparison.....but any monger going there will have fun. Just go, relax, do your routine like you described you like to do in your post and I doubt you'll regret it .

All the best of luck!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    The best advice I could give you would be to buy a subscription to the Trip Report area. By reading other members trip reports, that will answer all your questions, and questions you haven't even thought of yet.
    TNT72 , thanks for your message men . I am trying hard to purchase a subscription to the Trip Report Area , but everytime i hit the button for mentioned purpose they tell me that they are not subscriptions available . If you could please guide me or if an administration is reading will really appreciate any indication in how i should do the payment to obtain access ? as is always telling me the same message :

"In Search of Chicas | Girls does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Thanks in advanced

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    What part of DR do you plan on going to?
    Tarzan , I am planning to go Sosua , but as i am a first timer any advise in where is the place with most BBW or if im aiming right , will be really appreciated

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Tarzan , I am planning to go Sosua , but as i am a first timer any advise in where is the place with most BBW or if im aiming right , will be really appreciated
    Join the trip reports.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Haiti and Jamaica two other places where you will find BBW. In the DR you will also find BBW. As Continental Mike posted, try not to get drop dead drunk (I have been drop dead drunk in the DR and not had any major problems, generally best to have your wits). DR is safe, Haiti is safe, Jamaica is safe. Big girls are fun.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Join the trip reports.

Dear Admin , thanks for your message . I am trying hard to purchase a subscription to the Trip Report Area , but everytime i hit the button for mentioned purpose they tell me that they are not subscriptions available , as is always telling me the same message :

"In Search of Chicas | Girls does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Could you please guide me accordingly ?

Thanks in advanced

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear Admin , thanks for your message . I am trying hard to purchase a subscription to the Trip Report Area , but everytime i hit the button for mentioned purpose they tell me that they are not subscriptions available , as is always telling me the same message :

Could you please guide me accordingly ?

Thanks in advanced
    I will be home Friday night and will send you the information.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onetosix View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of mongering around the planet. There are so many fantastic places to go and experience different girls and cultures.

I was in Bangkok yesterday(I live in Pattaya) to go to the American embassy for some paperwork I needed. After my embassy appointment I decided to go by Nana Plaza area just for a check to see what was going on. As many know there have been some demonstrations by rival political groups to the current administration of prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra These demonstrations have been broadcast all over the world on every major news outlet. They make it appear like all of Thailand is in turmoil and about to collapse. Nothing could be further from the truth. These demonstrations are by a very small handfull of folks in a miniscule tiny part of Bangkok. Everything here in Thailand is just fine and normal. It was a fabulous day in Bangkok yesterday and if one had not looked at a television one would spend the day in Bangkok without every knowing anything was going on. All was normal and most enjoyable. The news media and government state departments of many countries love to spread fear and doubt in peoples minds. It's 99% bullshit!

My point in talking about my experience in Bangkok yesterday was just as an example of how ignorant most folks are around the globe of the actual realities on the ground in many parts of the world. You can go to the DR with every confidence of having a great time there....especially if you are in a monger location such as Sosua. From your post, it sounded like you are going to Sosua. I'm not sure where you are traveling from to go to Sosua? Of course there are general precautions that anyone traveling outside their own country should always practice. I'm assuming that you know things like NEVER leave your drink unattended in a venue, say while you go to the bathroom etc. While most of the time nothing will happen it is still dumb and asking for trouble. This is just one example. Always be aware of your surroundings as to who is around you, behind you, etc. Then you are almost for certain not going to have any trouble.

It sounds like you had a great time in Bangkok. Did you ever make it down to Pattaya? If not, you must do so one of these days.

As for comparing your experiences in Thailand with what you will find in Sosua.....well, Sosua my be a huge letdown. The truth is that you can't compare the two. They aren't even on the same planet when it comes to mongering. Is there fun to be had in Sosua? Of course! It's probably a lot closer to where you live than Thailand too. Go have fun. The beach is wonderful in Sosua and there are many girls....well for Sosua there are many girls.....but compared to Thailand it's REALLY limited. In Sosua, there are a handful of bars basically on one street. There are no gogos, no real discos. Just a couple places that they call discos. Just ONE single floor of Nana Entertainment Center would have about 20 times the girls of ALL of Sosua combined on it's best night. But then you only need one girl(or maybe two or three) at a time. In Bangkok besides Nana there are all the surrounding streets in the area with bars, massage shops, discos, gogos, street girls and the famous Nana Hotel parking lot. What an amazing amazing place! Then of course there is Soi Cowboy, Patpong Road, Chinatown, among other areas in Bangkok with hundreds if not thousands of lovelies.

I made near 40 trips(of 10 days to 2 weeks each) to the DR from the US before retiring several years back. After retiring I moved to Sosua to live and loved living there. Never felt in danger at all. Traveled all over the DR as well. It is a really beautiful country with a lot of friendly people. Then I made the fatal mistake of traveling to Asia to "check it out" because I had read and heard so many great reports. That was a couple years ago now. I left the DR(Sosua)about two++ years ago now and moved to Asia. Spent a year living in the Philippines(Cebu City) with multiple trips to AC, Manila, and many other islands and cities. I loved the Philippines but moved to Thailand where living is cheaper, better, and easier in my opinion. Others might have different opinions, but I've lived in both as well as checking out Myanmar, and Cambodia. I seriously doubt that I'll ever return to the DR again, because I've discovered that for myself there are vastly better places to spend my life with less costly living expenses, higher standard of living, way better infrastructure, more culture and things to do, and most importantly tons more girls to select from. I find this to be true in South America as well as Asia. It is ALL good no matter where one chooses to go/stay. To each his own.

If you stay in Sosua you will be very close(easy walking) distance to the tiny handful of bars on the main street of town(Pedro Clisante) where it's all at. It's an easy town to negotiate. Very small. Which adds to its charm. You don't need to have any fears as long as you have your head screwed on straight. You will probably meet some nice fellow mongers there who will help you out too. A lot of good guys still go to/or live in Sosua. Some prefer the small town, rural atmosphere that is Sosua, but compared to Asia it just isn't very exciting....it's extremely dull in fact....by comparison.....but any monger going there will have fun. Just go, relax, do your routine like you described you like to do in your post and I doubt you'll regret it .

All the best of luck!

Dear onetosix

Thanks much for the time dedicated to teach me and provide a more than useful information for my trip to DR - Sosua and extra about Asia retirement planning ( Yes i hope that when i retire im healthy enough to fly and stay forever there )

100% Agree with you , have one of my thai GF that updates me about the situation at Bangkok and is what you say 99% Bullshit and fear spreading

How can i have the nuts to tell you my friend that i have been 3 times in 1 year to Thailand , and only been staying in Bangkok ?.
    Had been in Pattaya in the little island infront of it 2 times but was on a day trip with some ex-thai girlfriend . Not visited the walking street , no way possible to do it with a thai custom familiar woman from Udon Thani that was her first time outside her city ,but thats other veeeery long history mate . In resume yes , i still have that regret , but no problem , is just another reason of why i should visit Thailand again in the near future .

When you say "
    Just ONE single floor of Nana Entertainment Center would have about 20 times the girls of ALL of Sosua combined on it's best night." i can imagine that also the fluent of tourist is not the same as in Thailand - Bangkok ? Therefore is proportioned ? Cant imagine beeing there bidding with other monger for taking a chica ? lol

Thanks much for the info about the bars and locations and wish you all the best in your Asian adventure
    Last edited by sCk; 12-04-2013 at 11:04 AM.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be home Friday night and will send you the information.
    Thanks much for your reply and i will wait until then .

I really appreciate the warm welcome that i am having on this excellent forum by every board member that reply providing excelents advises and tips.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks much for your reply and i will wait until then .

I really appreciate the warm welcome that i am having on this excellent forum by every board member that reply providing excelents advises and tips.
    Its gets warmer as you go in deeper into ISOC.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Haiti and Jamaica two other places where you will find BBW. In the DR you will also find BBW. As Continental Mike posted, try not to get drop dead drunk (I have been drop dead drunk in the DR and not had any major problems, generally best to have your wits). DR is safe, Haiti is safe, Jamaica is safe. Big girls are fun.
    Jao ,

Thanks for your reply and info. sure i will not get drop dead drunk , and even less on my first trip as i have plenty of chicas to check beeing at my very best condition

Haiti and Jamaica are cheap or the rates still nearly the same ?

All the best

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its gets warmer as you go in deeper into ISOC.
    Now my waiting until Friday is worst than a kid waiting Christmas night during this dates !!!

Im sure that when i read them i will ask myself more than once : What i was doing in Thailand ? .....because cant compare BBW / Thai Slim girls .

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sCk For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

like most places it depends on your game....if you tell all the gurls it's your first time der....you'll pay top tourist prices...
    check out the Trip Reports under Jamaica......mi will be there all winter and it will give you an insight into the runnings there

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Haiti and Jamaica two other places where you will find BBW.
    tru......wi have local gurls and a ton of Cougars that are BBW.....BBW's are called "Fluffys" in Jamaica
    most Jamaican guys prefer "Fluffys" to fuck....the guys say the slim ones bruise dem up too easily cause dem boney...lol

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Be careful. We don't want happening to you what happened to this tourist in Sosua.......

http://www.detrasdelrumor.com/index....greden-turista

Just minding his own business having a drink.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jao ,

Thanks for your reply and info. sure i will not get drop dead drunk , and even less on my first trip as i have plenty of chicas to check beeing at my very best condition

All the best
    I visited Anse-à-Pitres, Haiti, May 2013, south east part of Haiti, on the border with Dominican Republic (Haitians cross the border at the checkpoint there and can visit Pedernales, DR). I was told the price in the casa (p4p venue) in Anse-à-Pitres was 250 pesos (about $6US). There is a location outside of Santo Domingo where similar prices can be found. In Santo Domingo generally the prices start around 1,000 pesos (GBP has two for 1,500 pesos).

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    tru......wi have local gurls and a ton of Cougars that are BBW.....BBW's are called "Fluffys" in Jamaica
    most Jamaican guys prefer "Fluffys" to fuck....the guys say the slim ones bruise dem up too easily cause dem boney...lol
    Lots of cushion for the pushing, lol.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information