Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boca Chica Raids

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Re: Boca Chica Raids

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I think he want's something like pics of the US officials doing something in DR, or maybe a US based article or newspaper that writes up the story... That's just my guess...

I really do wanna fuck the fiscal in the picture of this article, just in case anyone was wondering... Her pic alone is worth clicking on the link in the first post...

In case you guys are too lazy to scroll up...

http://elnacional.com.do/cierran-un-...en-boca-chica/
    I don't believe everything written in an article (see Judith Miller, WMDs, Iraq, N.Y. Times, for a prime example of total bullshit "reporting" appearing in a major newspaper).

Did the fiscal run the names of those arrested through a US Law Enforcement or Interpol database, and is that the extent of the US and Interpol involvement.

Or was US and Interpol staking out and surveilling Casa Iraisa and recording US Citizens who went in and out, to then arrest them for some unknown crime that I don't know of.
    Last edited by Jao; 12-04-2013 at 09:06 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    First paragraph of the article

juntamente con autoridades de los Estados Unidos y de la Interpol, intervino el municipio de Boca Chica durante un gran operativo en el que clausuraron un hotel, un centro de diversión y apresaron a cinco personas, por dedicarse a la prostitución de mujeres.
    Good. Maybe US law enforcement and Interpol have extra time on their hands and tagged along with their Dominican colleagues, to shut down a casa and arrest the owner.

Pimping is illegal in the DR. Dominican authorities can shut down any casa or p4p venue.

Seems to me those arrested were running the places, three men and two women.

I would like to see one case where a U.S. Citizen was arrested, prosecuted and found guilty in the U.S., for paying for sex with a woman over the age of 18 in a country where that is legal or in a legal whorehouse in Nevada.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's why the few times I do decide to go rent some pussy I go to the discreet houses in Santo Domingo, as opposed to the ones in Gazcue which are extremely well known.

I was driving around in October with a taxi driver, and we're just shooting the shit about Dominican women, he told me when he has gringo passenger looking for women he never takes them to Gazcue, although in Gazcue he gets a bigger cut for bringing customers, he takes them to casas not known to many because it's more discreet, and less of a risk, he was the same dude who showed me 3 casas within 5 minutes of my house that I had no idea existed. We drove pretty far, and it seemed that about every 15 blocks or so, he'd stop and point out a casa to me, some of them were easier to sort of spot than others as this was late October, and I noticed a lot of the casas he showed me had Christmas lights on, but others you'd have no clue, he showed me one that fronted as a learning annex for children lol. I didn't believe that was a casa until a former GBP hoe told me that was the first casa she worked in.

I've been to Santo Domingo twice in the last three months, and not even my Taxi driver could fnd the dicreet casas...he told me most were closed. He took me to a club with salida, called Plaza Caribe, which had two of the sexiest women i've had the opportunity to be with. one of them asked me for $3000 pesos TLN plus salida. I believe she was worth it.
    All things considered...I'd rather be fucking!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fastfood98 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I love girls with those fucking mousey voices lol.

This is probably going to sound misogynistic, but I’m on ISOC so I don’t give a fuck..

I can TOTALLY see her as my Doctor, as a Dentist, or a Pharmacist, or even a PHD LAB person or working at a Big Pharm Company...

but as a FISCAL ??

Come on , Give me a break. with that Squeaky little Mouse Voice.

I’m guessing her family has connections and she did not get that job cause she is so tough and street smart..

She could Model some Victoria’s Secret Lingerie for me.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

It's quite old news of three weeks, not very important in my view.

Follow Listin Diario and get all these news the day it happens.

The rumor is that Brito may be on his way out (the prosecutor).

Recently DR was named in almost the worst group on a corruption scale index.

And, France is contemplating making paying for sex illegal. It will be a good cause then to dump all French goods.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Maybe the Interpol and US Marshalls were looking for (take your pick):

1. Underage activities
    2. Money laundering
    3. Wanted persons
    4. Drugs cartel involvement
    5. Any and all combinations of 1-4

Don't forget that this hobby of ours is often times connected with 1-4 in some way or form...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post

I really do wanna fuck the fiscal in the picture of this article, just in case anyone was wondering... Her pic alone is worth clicking on the link in the first post...

In case you guys are too lazy to scroll up...

Agreed!! When I saw the pic, first thing I thought was "Hey! She's hot!"

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to h516 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    It's quite old news of three weeks, not very important in my view.

Follow Listin Diario and get all these news the day it happens.

The rumor is that Brito may be on his way out (the prosecutor).

Recently DR was named in almost the worst group on a corruption scale index.

And, France is contemplating making paying for sex illegal. It will be a good cause then to dump all French goods.
    Depends on how you define corruption and where you want to look. DR is relatively small when compared to some other countries in the world. Bernie Madoff a Jewish New Yorker committed one of the biggest scams while living in New York.

C.I.A. or other clandestine services working with the press or other news media outlets to get information or spread "information" has been going on for a while, http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php .

Germany may also consider making prostitution illegal, so you may want to consider also boycotting German products. Current French President is generally doing the right thing.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jao;1267754Germany may also consider making prostitution illegal, so you may want to consider also boycotting German products. Current [YELLOW
    French President is generally doing the right thing.
    [/YELLOW]not according to this they aren't they are trying to fine the mongers

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...55#post1267755
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    [/YELLOW]not according to this they aren't they are trying to fine the mongers

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...55#post1267755
    November 30, 2013: "Germany rethinks its liberal ways on sex workers. Prostitution was decriminalised in 'the bordello of Europe' in 2002. Now feminists want to overturn that law." http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...w-prostitution

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fastfood98 View Post
    I've been to Santo Domingo twice in the last three months, and not even my Taxi driver could fnd the dicreet casas...he told me most were closed. He took me to a club with salida, called Plaza Caribe, which had two of the sexiest women i've had the opportunity to be with. one of them asked me for $3000 pesos TLN plus salida. I believe she was worth it.
    Plaza Caribe, first time hearing that name, have an approximate location? thanks.

SDQ Monger Map has many locations pinned, photos of the outside of some places have been posted, with their location.

There is one casa that I will NOT visit, it is just north of the National Cemetery (north of Avenida Kennedy).
    Last edited by Jao; 12-05-2013 at 10:26 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I found 3 casas by accident in Ensanche Isabelita just walking around looking for a working ATM. S.D. Oeste is full of little cathouses with a half dozen to a dozen Chicas but they're in pretty poor barrios, some with no street light. There's only a couple drivers that I let take me to places like that and they're packing.

IMO the casa Chicas of Santo Domingo were mostly getting too long in the tooth anyway and it's too easy just to run up on something better at the mall or at the colmado or at lunch or walking along the malecon. Even in Boca Chica, the casas are really more of a formality than anything else I mean how you gonna' bust a Whore house on a street where you pass 1,000 working Ho's on the way there?

Back 7 or 8 years ago I hated Boca Chica because it was full of Euro Guys with kids on their laps. I only went there to swim and bolted for Santo Domingo at dusk but they cleaned all those short eye mothafuckas out of there and the place made a slow, steady comeback. I have been to the casas mentioned in the report and I seriously doubt that they're employing anyone under the age knowingly or otherwise. I just think that this is some national crusade by an ambitious young Bitch who's trying hard to make a name for herself and whatever pol or general whose dick she's riding is backing her play 100%. That's why these raids are so loud and public and involve so many people.

It's all a show. The Human trafficking of Dominicans in the D.R. is negligible. It's the Human trafficking of Dominicans throughout the rest of the Caribbean, Central and South America, North America and Europe they should be worried about. Dumb Mothafuckas should have started in New Jersey or Miami.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Maybe the Interpol and US Marshalls were looking for (take your pick):

1. Underage activities
    2. Money laundering
    3. Wanted persons
    4. Drugs cartel involvement
    5. Any and all combinations of 1-4

Don't forget that this hobby of ours is often times connected with 1-4 in some way or form...

My bet is #2 &#3 only!
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information