Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/2013 - Tradewinds Robbery?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: Tradewinds Robbery?

We should take pictures of all the chicas that we bring back to our hotels as safety precautions. Use your phone to email it or up load to the cloud in case they steal your phone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Cool Re: Tradewinds Robbery?

He is not an ISOC member, but a good friend to many of us. Clearly it was a set-up, on their 4th meeting. The safe was not a combo safe. He was tied up and beaten. Told he would die unless he opened, with gun at his head and a knife at his throat !! He is lucky to be alive. We believe the the name she used is Jonny.
    Last edited by Sidney; 12-20-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer Lansky View Post
    Buy a jar of mayonaise & a can of white spray paint, empty out the mayo, spray paint the inside of the jar, and you have yourself a place for your keys.
    Just hope your chica does not make a sandwich when you are pissing!
    You can skip all of that and just hide you money in book. If you've seen how most Sosua chicas text, you know a book is like kryptonite to a Sosua chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    He is not an ISOC member, but a good friend to many of us. Clearly it was a set-up, on their 4th meeting. The safe was not a combo safe. He was tied up and beaten. Told he would die unless he opened, with gun at his head and a knife at his throat !! He is lucky to be alive. We believe the the me she usded is Jonny.
    I felt that it had to be someone that he spent time with. I really want to see what she looks like if that becomes available. It's good that he made it out alive. I hope she slipped up and gave him some details that he can use to find her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    He is not an ISOC member, but a good friend to many of us. Clearly it was a set-up, on their 4th meeting. The safe was not a combo safe. He was tied up and beaten. Told he would die unless he opened, with gun at his head and a knife at his throat !! He is lucky to be alive. We believe the the me she usded is Jonny.
    A good friend of who?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ROVER View Post
    Sorry for this guy whoever he is, no way to spend your vacation.

We can only hope that if he reports this that the police will not put him in jail.
    I don't believe they like having tourists robbed at gun point. Its bad for business.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    You can skip all of that and just hide your money in book. If you've seen how most Sosua chicas text, you know a book is like kryptonite to a Sosua chica.
    Like kryptonite to most ISOC members too, so they are unlikely to have one around. Outside chance of a Kindle but you cannot hide cash in that.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

Gentlemen,

Let me post what really happened to stop the speculation. I emailed this to a member last night who is staying with me at Trade Winds in January and was obviously nervious as to what actually happened. I was there 5 minutes after getting the call.

Yes, it was apartment 44. What happened was the guy got comfortable
    with a girl he was with for 4 days and did not do what I always
    recommend people do when staying at Trade Winds and that is to lock
    your keys in the safe whenever you have a guest in the room. He did
    not do that and when he was distracted she opened the metal gate and
    let the thieves into the apartment. This could not have happened IF he
    had continued to follow my advice and locked the keys in the safe as
    recommended. I know you are smarter than that my friend and you are with a
    long time girl that is sweet and respectable. Crimes here, especially this time of year are crimes of opportunity and he gave her every opportunity. He is back at Trade
    Winds and you will get a chance to get the story from him. He is
    staying until at least mid January and will be there when you are."

Let me know if you have any further questions my friend

Take care,

Rick

All our properties have digital electronic safes. That is why I say, lock your keys away when you have a strange person in your secured apartment. This right here is exactly why I tell people to do that. If you don't follow the advice I give you and this happens, then I ask... WHO is to blame here and yes, Trade Winds has two security guards working at night. Apperantly, one of the armed robbers had one of them on the ground at gun point and the other was on the other side of the complex.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Rick
    Last edited by Dafishguy; 12-20-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

You can skip all of that and just hide you money in book. If you've seen how most Sosua chicas text, you know a book is like kryptonite to a Sosua chica.
    A little Humor in an otherwise sad and a little scary subject thread...

is Always appreciated..
    LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    Gentlemen,

Let me post what really happened to stop the speculation. I emailed this to a member last night who is staying with me at Trade Winds in January and was obviously nervious as to what actually happened. I was there 5 minutes after getting the call.

long time girl that is sweet and respectable. Crimes here, especially this time of year are crimes of opportunity and he gave her every opportunity. He is back at Trade

Take care,

Rick

All our properties have digital electronic safes. That is why I say, lock your keys away when you have a strange person in your secured apartment. This right here is exactly why I tell people to do that. If you don't follow the advice I give you and this happens, then I ask... WHO is to blame here and yes, Trade Winds has two security guards working at night. Apperantly, one of the armed robbers had one of them on the ground at gun point and the other was on the other side of the complex.

Rick
    I had great times at the Tradewinds, sometimes using the pool at 4AM or 5AM. Photos from years ago. Hope Marco is well, always a great guy.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Thanks

Thanks for the update Rick! We all need to be more cautious not only the DR, when visiting anywhere, even in the states.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to huskerdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    Gentlemen,

Take care,

Rick

All our properties have digital electronic safes. That is why I say, lock your keys away when you have a strange person in your secured apartment. This right here is exactly why I tell people to do that. If you don't follow the advice I give you and this happens, then I ask... WHO is to blame here and yes, Trade Winds has two security guards working at night. Apparantly, one of the armed robbers had one of them on the ground at gun point and the other was on the other side of the complex.

Rick
    We all need to be diligent and aware of our surroundings. We also need to demand better security measures from local security companies and police authorities. Why are security companies in the sosua area hired when their personnel are frankly useless in a situation such as the tradewinds robbery? My background is military security related and I can tell you some very simple changes in modus operandi by the private security companies used would have prevented or at least severely hampered/identified the chica in the robbery at tradewinds.
    1. Demand cedulas or passports in the case of some haitianas in sosua before allowing entry and keeping them secured within a secured booth/enclosed area where one guard is stationed armed.
    2. supply both guards with a radio/walkie talkie with call signs that are only known to the guards and exchanged every five minutes. keeps them from sleeping on duty and if a callsign is not returned correctly to the receiving guard he knows the shit hit the fan and he needs to call for backup immediately.
    3. private security companies need to maintain regular liaison with local police and establish emergency numbers for their guards to call when a false callsign is received for rapid response.
    4. the cost for the above improvements is minimal and it is just a start, but I believe with the aforementioned changes it would have prevented or at least severely hampered the robbery attempt at the tradewinds.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Keys did not matter in my view. It looks like a planned robbery at gun point when she knew a prize she might get ahead of time. Nothing to do with gates. The story as we hear is not complete.

Unless one is up to a specific cash transaction there is very little sense in keeping that high amount of cash at hand and is even dangerous.

Buy a simple robbery/theft insurance, it covers stuff up to $1,500 in total up to $500 per item. Cash is not covered. Take a police report and file a claim. Again, buy AMEX TC in lieu of cash.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

Thanks

Guys I would never use a book. I keep a book on the nighstand next to my bed and many of my chicas flipped through the pages looking through the book. Dont know why since the book was in english, but the chicas are curious. Just because they might not have the best reading skills or interest in reading does not mean they dont like checking things out strictly from curiosity. I have a dresser with mirror and keep some stuff on the dresser like massage lotions and energy shots and believe me the chicas check it all out and I know this since they ask me what eight hour energy shots are. The bottles are small but they sure dont miss seeing them. be aware of your surroundings because your chicas sure are.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    Keys did not matter in my view. It looks like a planned robbery at gun point when she knew a prize she might get ahead of time. Nothing to do with gates. The story as we hear is not complete.

Unless one is up to a specific cash transaction there is very little sense in keeping that high amount of cash at hand and is even dangerous.

Buy a simple robbery/theft insurance, it covers stuff up to $1,500 in total up to $500 per item. Cash is not covered. Take a police report and file a claim. Again, buy AMEX TC in lieu of cash.
    We are talking about a guy that comes down a lot & stays for a long time...he has always followed the advice & locked his key in the safe....this was the only time that

he got lazy & left the key on the table.... also the chica might know since he is down a lot he may have money in the safe plus she was also with him for 4

days....waited for him to take a shower & phone or text her chulo to rob him...I am staying at the Mary Rose where the girls have to leave their IDs...
    Last edited by Citynights; 12-27-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Citynights View Post
    We are talking about a guy that comes down a lot & stays for a long time...he has always followed the advice & locked his key in the safe....this was the only time that

he got lazy & left the key on the table.... also the chica might know since he is down a lot he may have money in the safe plus she was also with him for 4

days....waited for him to take a shower & phone or text her culo to rob him...I am staying at the Mary Rose where the girls have to leave their IDs...

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    how do you text your own ass

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Re: 12/2013 - Tradewinds Robbery?

OK Citynights has summed it up. Would like to see her name and picture plastered.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    OK Citynights has summed it up. Would like to see her name and picture plastered.
    IMO. There is a lot more to this story.. I doubt pics will be forthcoming, but sure would also love to see who the Thieving Puta is.
    But, Chicas just dont call Chulos with GUNS to come and Rob you, and put a knife to your throat... unless they got a really really good reason .
    But everyone else just seems to think
    " IF the dude had just listened, and just locked his keys in the safe every night , NONE of this would have happened "
    Really ?

Like the chica is just watching Cartoons and then was like

" Oh , would you look at that , His keys are laying on the table and he is in the shower
    let me call some chulos with guns to rob this guy , right now... "

just not buying it...
    Maybe the whole story is not being told so they can grab her, who knows.
    Good advice was given by all, not knocking that, but this chica was on a mission.

Something really motivated her to do this.. and it was NOT just the keys LAYING on the table..

or did I read it all wrong ? maybe. who knows.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Sounds like she knew he had money.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information