Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/2013 - Request: e-currency payment?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Request: e-currency payment?

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    I'm happy you think that way, so anyone who ever want to pay for this forum with btc can deal with me and I make profit :]
    Works for both of us.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    I hope he finds happiness.
    He has a mancrush on me so he never will find it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    LMFAO

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And no doubt he has seen this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He has good taste, LOL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And no doubt he has seen this.
    Whether he reads what is written correctly, is debatable.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Whether he reads what is written correctly, is debatable. Click to see pic
    If its after 8PM, he will be stone cold drunk. I bet he is crying now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Jao

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

You should learn about stocks then.
    LoL... this dude says he doesn't know anything about stock exchange

Please read up, so you can learn about why bit.c is good or bad investment.

Think about putting your networth into a company that is unregulated? What's to stop hackers to shorting your bitcoins or pump and dump schemes by high frequency traders

There is a lot of money to be may be made but more to lose
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    LoL... this dude says he doesn't know anything about stock exchange

Please read up, so you can learn about why bit.c is good or bad investment.

Think about putting your networth into a company that is unregulated? What's to stop hackers to shorting your bitcoins or pump and dump schemes by high frequency traders

There is a lot of money to be may be made but more to lose
    I know lot of people that lost all their economy because of frauder, because of crash in company, because of bad investment, there frauder that steal 100 000 000$+++ from "secure" economy of people, there gouvernement that lose 100 000 000 000$+++ from economy that were hard earned by worker's...

I do not know anyone who has been hacked / lost his bitcoin / lost all his economy in bitcoin, because you manage them yourself, you cannot lose them.

No hacker can "steal" your bitcoin. Unless he hack your computer, find out your bitcoin password, decrypt your wallet, etc etc... but, you are MUCH MORE likely to lose your economy from a frauder getting your bank info then one getting your bitcoin wallet.

All bitcoin address are public, anyone can see history of them, everyone can see all transaction... no one ever managed to ''hack'' a wallet with a bitcoin address... it never happend.
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know lot of people that lost all their economy because of frauder, because of crash in company, because of bad investment, there frauder that steal 100 000 000$+++ from "secure" economy of people, there gouvernement that lose 100 000 000 000$+++ from economy that were hard earned by worker's...

I do not know anyone who has been hacked / lost his bitcoin / lost all his economy in bitcoin, because you manage them yourself, you cannot lose them.

No hacker can "steal" your bitcoin. Unless he hack your computer, find out your bitcoin password, decrypt your wallet, etc etc... but, you are MUCH MORE likely to lose your economy from a frauder getting your bank info then one getting your bitcoin wallet.

All bitcoin address are public, anyone can see history of them, everyone can see all transaction... no one ever managed to ''hack'' a wallet with a bitcoin address... it never happend.
    Until the first time.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Until the first time.
    How bitcoin wallet work is, you generate a new address , and give the address to the people that will send fund to it...

There is no way to link the address to the wallet, it is like giving a email address linked to a moneybooker account, ok your got my email, but you dont know my bank account that is linked into my moneybooker.

There is wallet that hold 20 000btc++ at once, if it was possible to hack bitcoin, they would be the one targeted, and me, with my small wallet, i would be far from being a target, so I feel pretty safe.

But I guess if someone ever find out a way to hack bitcoin wallet, then the bitcoin would fall.. but, since its created, everyone has been trying to hack wallet, no one ever succeed, so i'd pretty much say, it is not possible, the bitcoin is 100% opensource software, mean anyone can look how its created... if it was hackable, it would've been done already.

Encrypted wallet, stored in secure place, im prety confident in saying that it is much more secure from hacker then your bank account at the bank.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How bitcoin wallet work is, you generate a new address , and give the address to the people that will send fund to it...

There is no way to link the address to the wallet, it is like giving a email address linked to a moneybooker account, ok your got my email, but you dont know my bank account that is linked into my moneybooker.

There is wallet that hold 20 000btc++ at once, if it was possible to hack bitcoin, they would be the one targeted, and me, with my small wallet, i would be far from being a target, so I feel pretty safe.

But I guess if someone ever find out a way to hack bitcoin wallet, then the bitcoin would fall.. but, since its created, everyone has been trying to hack wallet, no one ever succeed, so i'd pretty much say, it is not possible, the bitcoin is 100% opensource software, mean anyone can look how its created... if it was hackable, it would've been done already.

Encrypted wallet, stored in secure place, im prety confident in saying that it is much more secure from hacker then your bank account at the bank.
    Only time will tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing. For now, you are the exclusive ISOC Bit converter.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

So break it down for us idiots..

Bit Coin $ has like a SERIAL # to to speak , like real cash money , and the owner of those Serial #'s on his "money" is PUBLIC info ? and THIS is the reason it cant be stolen or hacked?
    that sort of makes sense i guess.

Problem I see here, especially since its NON REVERSIBLE ( correct ?) if someone DOES hack you, or impersonate you, the $ is GONE.. at least with my bank Im insured , or so we like to think.

Also, what would keep someone from breaking INTO your house,, and at GUN POINT , force you to SEND all your Bitcoin $$ in your "wallet" to some other person in another country .

How would you even file a police report for that ?

Its NON reversible, right ..

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Only time will tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing. For now, you are the exclusive ISOC Bit converter.
    Great!!

Time is already telling... peole think bitcoin is new, but its been 4 years, and since 4 years its always been increasing and it always been the same scheme ( Bitcoin value = near what it cost to mine them ), rarety of the coin increasing, more hard to mine them, more cost of hardware to mine = bigger bitcoin value... on the BIG boom that happend long ago, for 3-4 days, it was so much worth it to sell your coin.,.. but then, SO MUCH people started to mine, that the difficulty increased very fast, and then, the value became the same as it would cost to mine it... so it's been 4 years, it always been like that.

It's been 4 years, bank try to shut btc down, gouverment say shit about crypto-currency because they cannot control them, they spread bad words, but the fact are, since 4 years, it always been same value which is always been near the cost of mining + 10/15%

MY bitcoin wallet is much more safe then your leather wallet holding your cash walking on the street, muuch more safe then your online bank account... and of course... I dont have to pay % in tax, fees to the bank, etc etc.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

MY bitcoin wallet is much more safe then your leather wallet holding your cash walking on the street, muuch more safe then your online bank account... and of course... I dont have to pay % in tax, fees to the bank, etc etc.
    So paying taxes is bad. have a nice look around DR. They don't pay taxes there. If there were no taxes, all countries would be shit holes without services.

I work and i pay my share of taxes.

Like he says, a guy comes into your home and points a gun to your head, then what?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    So break it down for us idiots..

Bit Coin $ has like a SERIAL # to to speak , like real cash money , and the owner of those Serial #'s on his "money" is PUBLIC info ? and THIS is the reason it cant be stolen or hacked?
    that sort of makes sense i guess.

Problem I see here, especially since its NON REVERSIBLE ( correct ?) if someone DOES hack you, or impersonate you, the $ is GONE.. at least with my bank Im insured , or so we like to think.

Also, what would keep someone from breaking INTO your house,, and at GUN POINT , force you to SEND all your Bitcoin $$ in your "wallet" to some other person in another country .

How would you even file a police report for that ?

Its NON reversible, right ..
    Bitcoin "address" are randomly generated string, that are linked to a "wallet", each "address" can only be linked to one wallet because it need that special wallet algorithm to be able to generate that special string.

The bitcoin address are public, if you find a address(like the one in my sig) you can check it on blockchain.info, if you go on any site that has a Bitcoin Donation address, you can put their address on blockchain.info you will see ALL the fund they have received, you will see ALL the fund they spent, you will see where the fund came from, how they were made, you will see EVERYTHING, let me show u exemple : https://blockchain.info/address/1KeB...yGHqcL7aKzwTve this is the bitcoin address of Piratebay(the torrent site) , you can see all the donation they received, how they spent the funds.

But, with a address, there is NO WAY to see how much fund the guy have, because you dont know, he could have 2000 address on his wallet, and each address can have received 100000000btc or more, u could not know. but you can see the value of that give naddress, how much it has, how much it has left.

And the non-reversible, it is true, but, ... seriously, how the fuck would someone know you are worth risking life-time jail for a bitcoin wallet... how someone could know it is YOU behind that wallet..

You have much more chance to be gun-pointed to rob your safe then your bitcoin... or your wallet money... who would gun point you to steal your bitcoin...

Unless you publicly post a wallet address(like i did in my signature) and that people see you have 2000000$+ , i dont think you would be gun pointed for bitcoin... just generate new address every few days and no one would ever know how much btc you really have... therfor no one would risk going jail for his life to robe you, when u might in fact just have 0.001 bitcoin.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So paying taxes is bad. have a nice look around DR. They don't pay taxes there. If there were no taxes, all countries would be shit holes without services.

I work and i pay my share of taxes.

Like he says, a guy comes into your home and points a gun to your head, then what?
    Taxes in here are really crazy.. normal people lose 50% income tax, + 15% on everything you buy...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 12/2013 - Request: e-currency payment?

I'd like to add, for gun point thing,

If you have a safe in a bank, and your safe have 100 000$ in it. If someone kidnap your wife and force you to go withdraw it, i am sorry, but you just lost your 100k.

^^^^
    this has much more chance to happen then someone stealing your bitcoin

Of course I dont have wife so it would not happen, but just saying, some similar story is much more likely ot happen then bitcoin robbery.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Taxes in here are really crazy.. normal people lose 50% income tax, + 15% on everything you buy...
    So what. Tell me what you think about taxes after you see the Dominican Republic.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 12/2013 - Request: e-currency payment?

I'd like to add, for gun point thing,

If you have a safe in a bank, and your safe have 100 000$ in it. If someone kidnap your wife and force you to go withdraw it, i am sorry, but you just lost your 100k.

^^^^
    this has much more chance to happen then someone stealing your bitcoin

Of course I dont have wife so it would not happen, but just saying, some similar story is much more likely ot happen then bitcoin robbery.
    They can have the wife. You can get another one.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information