Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/2013 - Request: e-currency payment?

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: 12/2013 - Request: e-currency payment?

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    A few of the website i work with pay my affiliate revenue in bitcoin :P

If I was working for anyone I would definetly like to be paid in bitcoin!!!
    I know you arent stupid but thats stupid... That nice way to go broke or rich LOL Im rooting for to get rich....

My monthly nut {rent, bills, etc} is too high to take those risks with a unstable market. i cant go from get paid 4 bitcoins {1k} one week, and next week i get paid 4coins {@400} because the value bills dont change
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    I know you arent stupid but thats stupid... That nice way to go broke or rich LOL Im rooting for to get rich....

My monthly nut {rent, bills, etc} is too high to take those risks with a unstable market. i cant go from get paid 4 bitcoins {1k} one week, and next week i get paid 4coins {@400} because the value bills dont change
    Thats not how it work, when you buy something and pay in bitcoin, the price is updated to the market value at the moment of transaction.

IF i send u 85$ worth of bitcoin , now, and i send u again 85$ worth of bitcoin in 2 week, it will not be same btc amount.

Of course once you receive the btc you sell them instantly thru exchanger sites so you lose nothing in case of a market lower price, or gain nothing either..

As u can see in my signature, 1Y and 2Y price are updated every 15 minute automaticly, to the current market value.
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

I get it but my job wont....
    Thats not how it work, when you buy something and pay in bitcoin, the price is updated to the market value at the moment of transaction.

IF i send u 85$ worth of bitcoin , now, and i send u again 85$ worth of bitcoin in 2 week, it will not be same btc amount.

Of course once you receive the btc you sell them instantly thru exchanger sites so you lose nothing in case of a market lower price, or gain nothing either..

As u can see in my signature, 1Y and 2Y price are updated every 15 minute automaticly, to the current market value.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    I get it but my job wont....
    hahahah I know, but just saying, me , if i had a job, i'd love if they offered btc payout :P

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Its actually posssible for anyone to create their own crypto-coins ... we could really create a HoeCoin if we wanted. :P

Will the chica accept it for BBBJs????? I dunno hahahaha
    Well, the Hoecoin wallet could be an Android app ... or iPhone ... and I haven't looked into it at all, but I'm pretty sure you could pay her in Hoecoins as a phone-to-phone transfer. Leaving the techno-geek monger with yet another excuse to keep his face buried in his phone, oblivious to the pretty chicas walking by, as Seville has put it ...

Joking aside, Paul Krugman slammed Bitcoin on the New York Times website Dec. 28:

Bitcoin Is Evil - Paul Krugman

If the NYTimes is against it, there must be some real worth in it.
    (Plus, the comments are a better flame-war than we've mustered.)

BTW: I think the greatest "evil" of Bitcoin is that it takes the control of currency, of wealth, out of Government hands.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well, the Hoecoin wallet could be an Android app ... or iPhone ... and I haven't looked into it at all, but I'm pretty sure you could pay her in Hoecoins as a phone-to-phone transfer. Leaving the techno-geek monger with yet another excuse to keep his face buried in his phone, oblivious to the pretty chicas walking by, as Seville has put it ...

Joking aside, Paul Krugman slammed Bitcoin on the New York Times website Dec. 28:

Bitcoin Is Evil - Paul Krugman

If the NYTimes is against it, there must be some real worth in it.
    (Plus, the comments are a better flame-war than we've mustered.)

BTW: I think the greatest "evil" of Bitcoin is that it takes the control of currency, of wealth, out of Government hands.

Thats why i like it so much hahahah
    yes hoecoin could be phone app and transfer would be easby like that but problem is will chica take it haha its easy to create a coin but pay a chica with it is another story lolol

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

[/YELLOW]

Thats why i like it so much hahahah
    yes hoecoin could be phone app and transfer would be easby like that but problem is will chica take it haha its easy to create a coin but pay a chica with it is another story lolol
    The gov't will get their money sooner or later.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Jao

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hahahah I know, but just saying, me , if i had a job, i'd love if they offered btc payout :P
    How does that work with people working check to check with credit card bills. Get paid your $500 on Friday and 3 days later you go to pay a bill and you only have $266 worth?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So when you go to pay your $800 credit card bill in 3 weeks, you may not have it by then?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Its actually posssible for anyone to create their own crypto-coins ... we could really create a HoeCoin if we wanted. :P

Will the chica accept it for BBBJs????? I dunno hahahaha
    Another major question (potential problem):

Would the cambio across from Rumba accept Bitcoin/Hoecoin for his currency-changing scams?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So when you go to pay your $800 credit card bill in 3 weeks, you may not have it by then?
    It depend, if i transfered the bitcoin to usd$ the day i received them, then I will have the USD$ to pay the bill

If I held the bitcoin for those 3 weeks, then, the bitcoin will have most likely changed worth, maybe to 600$ or maybe to 1000$ we do not know. But if you want it safe, when you receive coin you exchange to usd instantly, that way, if you receive 1000$ worth of coins, exchange to us, you will not lose.

OF course, people will think, why would i have bitcoin if its to exchange them to usd, well, when u exchange to usd, your usd stay in the exchanger site, if you do not cash it out, and then, the day you want bitcoin to pay something, you exchange it back to bitcoin, that way you will never be affected by "bitcoin lost 20% value yesterday" or "bitcoin gained 20% value today" .

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

It depend, if i transfered the bitcoin to usd$ the day i received them, then I will have the USD$ to pay the bill

If I held the bitcoin for those 3 weeks, then, the bitcoin will have most likely changed worth, maybe to 600$ or maybe to 1000$ we do not know. But if you want it safe, when you receive coin you exchange to usd instantly, that way, if you receive 1000$ worth of coins, exchange to us, you will not lose.

OF course, people will think, why would i have bitcoin if its to exchange them to usd, well, when u exchange to usd, your usd stay in the exchanger site, if you do not cash it out, and then, the day you want bitcoin to pay something, you exchange it back to bitcoin, that way you will never be affected by "bitcoin lost 20% value yesterday" or "bitcoin gained 20% value today" .
    So if I need to change it as soon as I got it, whats the point?

Its money laundry for those creating it??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Jao

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Another major question (potential problem):

Would the cambio across from Rumba accept Bitcoin/Hoecoin for his currency-changing scams?
    If we were enough monger to make him beleive it is worth very much maybe we could scam him, we could make hoecoin in a way that we could mine 1 000 000 000 instantly, after 200 person asking him for Hoecoin he would try to ask one of us to buy them... then we tell him its 1$ each ... and then we scam him to pay back what he scammed you guys:^)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If we were enough monger to make him beleive it is worth very much maybe we could scam him, we could make hoecoin in a way that we could mine 1 000 000 000 instantly, after 200 person asking him for Hoecoin he would try to ask one of us to buy them... then we tell him its 1$ each ... and then we scam him to pay back what he scammed you guys:^)
    When scamming, the guy doing the scamming has very little money, so you won't get much out of him.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Jao

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    So if I need to change it as soon as I got it, whats the point?

Its money laundry for those creating it??
    If you receive 2000$ worth of bitcoin, you exchange it to USD$, you cash lets say 1500$ of this 2000, the other 500 you let it in the exchange site.

One day you want to buy something with bitcoin, you can exchange it back for 500$ worth of coin, to that day market value of course, and then u pay the coin to who ever u wanted buy something.

I do not say that everyone should use bitcoin, if you will never use bitcoin, if you have no interest in using them, then you do not want to start receiving bitcoin and then cashing them. It's pointless.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you receive 2000$ worth of bitcoin, you exchange it to USD$, you cash lets say 1500$ of this 2000, the other 500 you let it in the exchange site.

One day you want to buy something with bitcoin, you can exchange it back for 500$ worth of coin, to that day market value of course, and then u pay the coin to who ever u wanted buy something.

I do not say that everyone should use bitcoin, if you will never use bitcoin, if you have no interest in using them, then you do not want to start receiving bitcoin and then cashing them. It's pointless.
    The majority of Americans have no money within a few days of getting paid.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    The majority of Americans have no money within a few days of getting paid.
    When i cash bitcoin i receive money instantly... you gotta exchange them with people , like I do, i exchange them to someone for paxum funds and then I withdraw from atm with my paxum card.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

I'm a bitcoin confused.....
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drdreamer View Post
    I'm a bitcoin confused.....
    You can follow this topic then.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Jao

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information