Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 01/2014 - Coming out of the curtains for my debut

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Re: hey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    4-5 yrs ago? Wow, be prepare for some changes! Classico/Merengue is almost dead, Sosua Life/Latinos which later became El Toro is shut down,Passion Bar and CMP is closed, along with most of massage(bj shacks). D'latin is king and the Weekend Warriors has taken over Sosua like Vikings on a rampage, bringing U.S. hip hop culture and changing it to Freaknik. You probably won't reckognize the Sosua you visited 4-5 yrs ago.
    You should have been there Ten years ago.
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Another Newbie Saying Hello

Hi Guys. Ive been a member here for a while but have never posted so i think its about time I said hello.

Im an Aussie goy who has never set foot in DR but all that going to change in August as i have a week to kill in the area.

Im a card carrying total and utter newbie when it comes to DR but i have mongered extensively in Thailand (15 trips), Vietnam (challenging but fun), Phillipines, Cambodia and CR.

Really looking forward to my August trip. I smoke cigars and drink copious amounts of rum. Cant wait to combine the Dominican versions of those with the Chicas!!!

Time to start researching!!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shuggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: Another Newbie Saying Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Shuggy View Post
    Hi Guys. Ive been a member here for a while but have never posted so i think its about time I said hello.

Im an Aussie goy who has never set foot in DR but all that going to change in August as i have a week to kill in the area.

Im a card carrying total and utter newbie when it comes to DR but i have mongered extensively in Thailand (15 trips), Vietnam (challenging but fun), Phillipines, Cambodia and CR.

Really looking forward to my August trip. I smoke cigars and drink copious amounts of rum. Cant wait to combine the Dominican versions of those with the Chicas!!!

Just get involved.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Jao

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Not much info in Vietnam and Cambodia here.
    Perhaps you could enlighten us with a report on those areas as well as your other experiences.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Cigars and Rum, good in the DR. You'll have fun.

Some of the Galiano Cigars have a bit of a liquor taste (I believe, either the leaves or the whole cigars are aged in barrels that were used previously to make some liquor, not sure which type of liquor, cognac, whisky or rum). 100 pesos for a robusto size Galiano Cigar, when you buy a bundle of 25 cigars at their lounge/fabrica in Santo Domingo (about $2.50US a stick).

You can buy rum and cigars in the supermarkets. Tours of rum making places. Cigar guys in the DR are very friendly. You can watch cigars getting rolled in various places.

Various Cuban cigars also available (Uppman, Hoyo de Monterrey, Montecristo, Robaina, Cohiba etc.). Rocky Patel also available.

Cuban Rum also available in the DR.

Barcelo Rum uses oak barrels from the United States to age their rum, that were previously used to make whisky or bourbon, maybe from Kentucky.
    Last edited by Jao; 05-19-2014 at 05:24 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You will have no worries in Sosua / DR. Just remember what you've learned on your other trips. While the language and look of the people will be different they all TRY to play the same game. It's also a big plus that you smoke cigars and drink rum - you can travel to the DR just for that! Enjoy. I'll be in Sosua mid July and will write a trip report on the current situation for us who do not have the pleasure of living there full time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CharlotteAndy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I,m New

Hello , im from Germany and new in this forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information