Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: 01/2014 - EastCoast's Review of Kite Beach Inn

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post

L O fucking L

I almost choked....
    Hey, stop instagating.
    I've offended you.....goood

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 275 Posts

Cool Re: 01/2014 - EastCoast's Review of Kite Beach Inn

Yo EC, quick question how far is the Ojo club to Ohmmm's place? I really like that club. Last time I was there the price was fair and it had a good crowd as well. Also did you do any type of hunting at all in Cabarette?? I've notice some hunnies there that was game. Its not like sosua but you can definitely find a nice p.y.t walking around that wouldn't mind making a few extra pesos....
    A Woman Like That Can Teach Alot About Ur Self

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Coolie High For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    Yo EC, quick question how far is the Ojo club to Ohmmm's place? I really like that club. Last time I was there the price was fair and it had a good crowd as well. Also did you do any type of hunting at all in Cabarette?? I've notice some hunnies there that was game. Its not like sosua but you can definitely find a nice p.y.t walking around that wouldn't mind making a few extra pesos....
    There are some nice barrios there from which the chicas come out from to shop at times.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    Ojo, is less than 5 minutes from OhmmI, I didn't pull anything from Cabarette, but there's girls around. Lots of Gringas too.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    My thing is people act like Dominicans WANT to do those things, ride an outdated vehicle that's older than me, and has a couple 100 thousand miles on it, with no seat bealts, and generally is nothing more than scrap metal, with a couple of other dozen sweaty motherfuckers. How many Dominicans, you think wake up in the morning, and are excited about the publico ride? I can tell you how many, zero, they do it because it's the only affordable way for them to get from point A to point B. So when people are uber pumped to "experience" those aspects of Dominican culture, it's sort of weird, it's like being real excited to live the byproduct of poverty.
    As is becoming more and more common, Hanzo wrote almost word for word what I was going to write.

Nobody likes taking a "voladora" Dominicana or a "concho." But if that's your only option, then you're forced to take it. I know poor chicas that will blow taxi drivers so that they don't have to ride them.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    As is becoming more and more common, Hanzo wrote almost word for word what I was going to write.

Nobody likes taking a "voladora" Dominicana or a "concho." But if that's your only option, then you're forced to take it. I know poor chicas that will blow taxi drivers so that they don't have to ride them.
    Exactly. Why in the world would someone want to take one of those things if they didn't have to?

When I was a kid, I lived in Venezuela for 2 years, we were poor, tin roof poor, had to drink powdered milk. You would have to put a gun to my head for me to drink powdered milk today.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Exactly. Why in the world would someone want to take one of those things if they didn't have to?

When I was a kid, I lived in Venezuela for 2 years, we were poor, tin roof poor, had to drink powdered milk. You would have to put a gun to my head for me to drink powdered milk today.
    Sometimes I ride back and forth 6 or 8 times a day so there is no way that I will be spending $100 a day on a taxi.

Some people in NY wonder how people ride a subway or bus daily rather than just cabbing it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Sometimes I ride back and forth 6 or 8 times a day so there is no way that I will be spending $100 a day on a taxi.

Some people in NY wonder how people ride a subway or bus daily rather than just cabbing it.
    Well once again this really isn't about you. My original response was to Weyland and his "normal" people comment. It was also about riding from Cabarette to Sosua and Back and my choice to not use one. I also said several posts ago, take all the Publicos you want.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information