Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2014 - Puta Retirement

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

02/2014 - Puta Retirement

Puta Retirement

I have read in many threads and board members opinions that chicas in PFP never retire and are always susceptible to PFP in the future. It is reasonable to conclude that if some mongers retire and assume normal lives then sex workers can do the same. To say that someone is ALWAYS going to be something doesn’t quite set well with me. I know ex-cons who after being released from prison have not returned to a life of crime. Even with myself I can see the day when I would give up mongering as I do it now. I might not be totally monogamous but doing what I do now is definitely transitional; therefore I can’t help but believe the same principle applies to chicas in PFP.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-17-2014 at 12:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Puta Retirement

Recently I have encountered a couple of Sosua chicas who claim to be retired. I would like to share the conversation I had with one such ex sex worker in Sosua. I vaguely remember Karen Taveras from my early Sosua days but we never spent any time together. I have not seen her on the ground in years; I read a report about her last year and sent her Facebook friend request which she accepted. Over a year later I forgot she was a Facebook friend and never communicated with her. Recently we had the following conversation:

Her: Hola

Hmmmmmm I wonder why she’s contacting me? How ironc I just got back from Sosua

Me: Buenas, fui en Sosua pasada semana

Her: Bueno pork no me llamaste

Durrrrrrrraaaaaaaah we have never talked before and I don’t have your number…silly rabbit

Me: No tengo tu cellular lo siento

Her: ok, no hay problemas cuando regresas otra vez

I am thinking where this conversation is going since we really don’t know one another?

Me: en marzo tengo negocios en Santiago

Her: estas en sosua

Durrrrrrrraaaaaah I just told you I was there last week! I don’t know if she was testing me, she forgot what I said or she is just stupid.

Me: no fui hace 2 dias

Her: tienes novia aki?

Ok, now were going somewhere…

Me: tengo amigas pero no novia

Her: y no te gustaria tener una novia aki

Me: es possible en el futuro pero la problema es un novio lejos es un novio pendeos tu sabes?

She doesn’t know I am a good student of ISOC

Her: a veces no es hasi

Yeah…whatever…

Me: en realidad cuando el gato no esta alli la raton jugar juegos

While the cats away the mice play…

Her: jejejeje

Why do you think that’s funny must be true hunh?

Me: la razon tu reir es porque es verdad. Es no posible para mi saber lo que una mujer es haciendo cuando no estoy alla.

Her: no voy a sosua tengo 3 anos que no en la calle vive en Puerto plata

I believe her because I have neither seen her in Sosua nor read any recent reports about her

Me: a que seddica en Puerto plata

Her: Voy la escuela cada sabado y trabajo en un bancaria de loteria no me gusta la calle

Me: Bueno no estoy buscando por una novia pero si puedo encontrar una amiga con derechos quisas ella y yo podemos hacer un acuerdo

I think she is attractive and I wouldn’t mind spending some time with her if I can establish some clear boundaries and expectations.

Her: Claro todo es paso no hay prisa para nada

I love the way smart women follow your lead…
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-28-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

She went on to tell me she had an American boyfriend who for some reason left her which explains why she is she is fishing through her Facebook friends list for a fresh catch. Personally I don’t have any problem with an arrangement that would equal what I would pay on the street in Sosua.

Whether she is retired or not is really not important to me as I only desire an arrangement with her but I can’t help but believe many of these chicas are looking for an opportunity to retire whether it be in a relationship or with a job that they consider to be better. I believe some chicas do enter retirement and stay there.

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    She went on to tell me she had an American boyfriend who for some reason left her which explains why she is she is fishing through her Facebook friends list for a fresh catch. Personally I don’t have any problem with an arrangement that would equal what I would pay on the street in Sosua.

Whether she is retired or not is really not important to me as I only desire an arrangement with her but I can’t help but believe many of these chicas are looking for an opportunity to retire whether it be in a relationship or with a job that they consider to be better. I believe some chicas do enter retirement and stay there.
    I guess they do not retire so much as the smart ones get tired of working the bars (or can no longer compete there) and so move up a level to trying to be a kept woman.

One question do they understand when you say amigos con derechos?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

I know a few who have retired. When I first started coming here the girls mostly had goals of going to school and building their house. Now they just want a Galaxy 4
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

So true. They'll have that $600 phone and won't have money to buy pampers or put a sufficient quantity of food on the table. Worse yet the phone just makes them a target for ladrones. Odds are that within six months of obtaining the phone someone will have stolen it.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Rey View Post
    I know a few who have retired. When I first started coming here the girls mostly had goals of going to school and building their house. Now they just want a Galaxy 4

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Maybe some of us will agree that you can take the chica out of Sosua, but you will never take Sosua out of the chica....
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    So true. They'll have that $600 phone and won't have money to buy pampers or put a sufficient quantity of food on the table. Worse yet the phone just makes them a target for ladrones. Odds are that within six months of obtaining the phone someone will have stolen it.
    Or a small child in her family picks it up and drops it on the tile floor like its a Toy .. They can destroy 3 smart phones in under a year and will almost brag about it to her friends, of course they tell the Novio that it was stolen so the sucker buys another one... They just dont give a shit. its the old "easy come easy go".

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Personally, the only retiring hoes do is, actively pursuing clients in the clubs and things.

but trust that the ones that are in a position to even consider retirement have a few guys on speed dial.

Why? Because it's fuckin easy.

Some of these chicks have guys that will pay X amount for about 10 minutes of sex.

I see hoes from DR and NY that are "Retired" but if I want them they make themselves available to me.

i'm not stupid enough to think that I'm the only one, even if they do say so.
    I've offended you.....goood

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Is that Karen from Cuba Libre?

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

yeah, Karen from Cuba Libre. last time I saw her (about a year ago) she was still living with Fred and (iirc) she was either preggers or had just had a kid w/ him. She'd still msg me on fb once a while, I don't think she was trolling so much as she was just really fucking bored.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Yes, she's gotten use to the seeming certainty of being kept. I had a conversation with her recently were she swore she had been faithful for the entirety of the relationship she just left. I chose to allow her to live that fantasy since I was in a good mood.

I believe some hoes can leave the business. I just don't think Karen is in a position to do so unless she finds a sponsor real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Is that Karen from Cuba Libre?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    yeah, Karen from Cuba Libre. last time I saw her (about a year ago) she was still living with Fred and (iirc) she was either preggers or had just had a kid w/ him. She'd still msg me on fb once a while, I don't think she was trolling so much as she was just really fucking bored.
    yes its often hard to tell on skinny bitches if the baby is still in there or not..

i know this was probably a typo but just struck me funny.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Puta Retirement

I have read in many threads and board members opinions that chicas in PFP never retire and are always susceptible to PFP in the future. It is reasonable to conclude that if some mongers retire and assume normal lives then sex workers can do the same. To say that someone is ALWAYS going to be something doesn’t quite set well with me. I know ex-cons who after being released from prison have not returned to a life of crime. Even with myself I can see the day when I would give up mongering as I do it now. I might not be totally monogamous but doing what I do now is definitely transitional; therefore I can’t help but believe the same principle applies to chicas in PFP.
    Well when a monger's dick don't work and he don't want pussy no more, he is done.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Well when a monger's dick don't work and he don't want pussy no more, he is done.
    It's the same with Ho's. They don't retire. They get retired. It's not too difficult to tell who the real retired Ho's are. They're the ones with the "lunch lady" arms and their tits resting on their gut.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    A man can be potent and still love women but not feel the need to monger catching and releasing multiple women in a trip. In my experience life goes in stages and the things that were once important become less important. In the event a monger no longer desires what he used to desire that is not necessarily a reflection of anything wrong just evolution on the part of the individual, in that case he could choose to retire from mongering.

Likewise a sex worker could conceivable go through a similar transition and no longer desire the things she did in the past. Due to circumstances whether it be a stable relationship, financial prosperity or whatever she could choose to retire as a sex worker.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A man can be potent and still love women but not feel the need to monger catching and releasing multiple women in a trip. In my experience life goes in stages and the things that were once important become less important. In the event a monger no longer desires what he used to desire that is not necessarily a reflection of anything wrong just evolution on the part of the individual, in that case he could choose to retire from mongering.

Likewise a sex worker could conceivable go through a similar transition and no longer desire the things she did in the past. Due to circumstances whether it be a stable relationship, financial prosperity or whatever she could choose to retire as a sex worker.
    "Catch and Release"?

It only smells like a fishing trip. I know Chicas who left the track a long time ago, own condo's with rental income, own businesses, Kids grown and guess what? They will still throw it on you for a price. When Guys stop wanting good looking young Pum Pum it has nothing to do with evolution. Even after his dick is dead most Guys will pay a Ho just to hold his balls and talk dirty.

When I started this thing it was called "R&R". Now they call it "mongering". It's the same thing. In 20 years they could call it "snorkeling" and it won't make a difference to me in the slightest. I like what I like.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    "Catch and Release"?

It only smells like a fishing trip.
    When I started this thing it was called "R&R". Now they call it "mongering". It's the same thing. In 20 years they could call it "snorkeling" and it won't make a difference to me in the slightest. I like what I like.
    ...what we do is fishing isn't it?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

true fact..

one of the Correct uses of the word Monger... is FISH MONGER..
    a Person who's profession is The buying , handling ,and Selling of FISH.. like the dudes at the Fulton Fish market, those are Fish Mongers..

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We're not fishing for them. They're fishing for us, hoping they used the right lure.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information