Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2014 - Puta Retirement

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Puta Retirement

There are many words with "monger" and they all refer to the seller, distributor or promoter of the goods or service (ironmonger, gossipmonger, warmonger, etc.)

Odd that "whoremonger" is the only one referring to the buyer or consumer. It can also mean "pimp", but our usage is the original one. Very inconsistent.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    There are many words with "monger" and they all refer to the seller, distributor or promoter of the goods or service (ironmonger, gossipmonger, warmonger, etc.)

Odd that "whoremonger" is the only one referring to the buyer or consumer. It can also mean "pimp", but our usage is the original one. Very inconsistent.
    Yeah. I try not to think about it too much. I'm content with "Old Dirty Bastard".

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I know two girls that still look good but ended up 100% in the church and left the streets. Complete transformation.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    It's the same with Ho's. They don't retire. They get retired. It's not too difficult to tell who the real retired Ho's are. They're the ones with the "lunch lady" arms and their tits resting on their gut.
    "Lunch lady" arms??

Grey....I never fail to learn something new from you!

Carry on, Professor.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    We're not fishing for them. They're fishing for us, hoping they used the right lure.
    I respectfully disagree sir. On one of my trips I made a pull in After One and when I got her to my room she smelled like fish...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I respectfully disagree sir. On one of my trips I made a pull in After One and when I got her to my room she smelled like fish...
    Oh Shit! and here I was speaking metaphorically....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Karen.... retired ok....Lets just say if I had enough time she would have made the "cut". Regalos go along way...

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Karen.... retired ok....Lets just say if I had enough time she would have made the "cut". Regalos go along way...
    ...I knew if anybody would know you would know...

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Hoes NEVER retire.... they just become more selective or undercover!
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    yeah, Karen from Cuba Libre. last time I saw her (about a year ago) she was still living with Fred and (iirc) she was either preggers or had just had a kid w/ him. She'd still msg me on fb once a while, I don't think she was trolling so much as she was just really fucking bored.
    Yeah, the same Karen that told Beas she hasn't been in Sosua in three years.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

I know two of the Sosua girls that I was with when I was in Sosua retired into marriage with some german men and lives in Germany now. They are still my FB friends so I talk to them sometimes. And they have been in Germany for many years now. If they stick to their men I do not know but they have not (yet) made me any propositions.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrowantit View Post
    I know two of the Sosua girls that I was with when I was in Sosua retired into marriage with some german men and lives in Germany now. They are still my FB friends so I talk to them sometimes. And they have been in Germany for many years now. If they stick to their men I do not know but they have not (yet) made me any propositions.
    I know probably at least a dozen. Not Sosua girls, but hookers/massage types. Even Cheeno had a Mona Lisa girl at one point.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Where's Chino? He was one of the best guys on here.
    I've offended you.....goood

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some of you mat know Mildre. I have been friends with her for years. She started in Sosua in tn 2006 or 2007 and moved on to Black Beards in 2009. She might have worked at FOD along the way. She left BBs in April 2013 due to ill health. Once recovered she enrolled in a professional massage course. Having successfully completed the basic course she enrolled in the advanced course which ends in a couple of weeks time. If she passes she has lined up a full time job at the hospital in Puerto Plata starting in January.

I consider this to be a success story but... while she nominally has retired from full time work at BBs she is still available on a free lance basis. She always needs money (don't we all?) She knows how to get it. She is good at it, so my feeling is putas never retire .

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick T View Post
    Some of you mat know Mildre. I have been friends with her for years. She started in Sosua in tn 2006 or 2007 and moved on to Black Beards in 2009. She might have worked at FOD along the way. She left BBs in April 2013 due to ill health. Once recovered she enrolled in a professional massage course. Having successfully completed the basic course she enrolled in the advanced course which ends in a couple of weeks time. If she passes she has lined up a full time job at the hospital in Puerto Plata starting in January.

I consider this to be a success story but... while she nominally has retired from full time work at BBs she is still available on a free lance basis. She always needs money (don't we all?) She knows how to get it. She is good at it, so my feeling is putas never retire .
    I can't see going from sucking dicks to rub n' tug with a certificate on the wall as a "retirement" move.

More like an upgrade.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Yeah, the same Karen that told Beas she hasn't been in Sosua in three years.
    Amazing!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to opulent1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick T View Post

I have recently had contact with one who is now married (retired) and a couple who refuse to return to Sosua but are still available for dates (semi retired). The more I spend time in Sosua the more women I meet that want to leave the game.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

I have recently had contact with one who is now married (retired) and a couple who refuse to return to Sosua but are still available for dates (semi retired). The more I spend time in Sosua the more women I meet that want to leave the game.
    I am guessing they are told all they have to do is show up and get paid 5,000 pesos but in reality, how many really get that night after night, week after week?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I am guessing they are told all they have to do is show up and get paid 5,000 pesos but in reality, how many really get that night after night, week after week?
    You are right Jimmy. In reality many Sosua chicas go days without a date which is the reason many want to leave the game.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

You are right Jimmy. In reality many Sosua chicas go days without a date which is the reason many want to leave the game.
    Too bad for them.

In Meddy, they are always on call.

My maid never turns down a call, no matter how far or few they are.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information