Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 02/2014 - Puta Retirement

Thanks

Re: 02/2014 - Puta Retirement

I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy. One of my favourites at Blackbeards was Mildre. She left in April 2013 but took the basic courses in professional massage because she liked giving massage. Then she moved on to the advanced level and passed that exam. That enabled her to get a job at the hospital. Now the hospital has put her in a course to train as a nurse. 1) It shows that you can train yourself for a life outside of being a puta. 2) All putas are not without brains and guts and drive to succeed.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nick T For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick T View Post
    I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy. One of my favourites at Blackbeards was Mildre. She left in April 2013 but took the basic courses in professional massage because she liked giving massage. Then she moved on to the advanced level and passed that exam. That enabled her to get a job at the hospital. Now the hospital has put her in a course to train as a nurse. 1) It shows that you can train yourself for a life outside of being a puta. 2) All putas are not without brains and guts and drive to succeed.
    Its garder for a monger with a job to stop.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

The reality is they have to tire from it 1st. When chicas are in their youth & making money, it's hard to go back to working for chump change when they see other chicas from the same neighborhood come home with pockets full of money every weekend. When they are in their prime, they are having a ball and enjoy all of the attention, free drinks & getting paid to fuck and in most cases, 3 times the amount that what a local Dominican would pay them. Yes, plenty of rich Dominican's in the larger cities but will they ever have access to that market. Especially when it appears that a chica's lack of education also serves as a barrier to Dominican men with money.

The majority of the chicas look at it as a task/job that must be done in order to put the food on the table. The alcohol & the drugs just help numb them to the facts of the business. The man who selects them for her services has the power to make their time with them a pleasurable experience or a dirty deed done cheap. When a chica tires of the very dark side of her business; her desire to escape it grows in equal proportion. However, she will tell you directly to your face that this is what she has got to do (and continue to do) in order to pay the bills unless she meets a man that is willing to get her off the streets.

Some of the smarter girls that are in the game for a number of years; will systematically put money away and open small business's. Especially those that cater to other chicas on the stroll. FYI Jar Jar (Daniella) has opened her own shop right on Pedro'!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

When money is flowing, you think it will last forever, but it never does. No matter how little or how much always save some money for the future. But alot of people never do.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Its garder (harder) for a monger with a job to stop.
    Why would a monger stop mongering -- I mean, as long as he's got the urge, and the money to cover his travels?

Look at Jacknback; he's got a few years on most of us, and he's told me that he'll go on taking his long, carefully-budgeted trips as long as what money he does have can hold out. On the other hand, look at Weyland; admittedly, he went from traveling and mongering to living in Puerto Plata with his long-time inamorata Julie (and her son, whom he has called "the future President of Haiti.")

I travel for more than just mongering, so I prefer to go where I can enjoy both the mongering and my other favorite pastimes. And after this last trip, I'm thinking in terms of longer trips to remote and exotic destinations ... maybe Kenya?
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    When money is flowing, you think it will last forever, but it never does. No matter how little or how much always save some money for the future. But alot of people never do.
    I didn't save all that much money for my future, but I stuck to a Federal civil-service job till I reached retirement age ... now, I save part of my monthly pension-payouts, so I can afford to travel while I've still got my health....

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I didn't save all that much money for my future, but I stuck to a Federal civil-service job till I reached retirement age ... now, I save part of my monthly pension-payouts, so I can afford to travel while I've still got my health....

Atleast you saved some. And have a pension. Im saving 10% of my pay.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Why would a monger stop mongering -- I mean, as long as he's got the urge, and the money to cover his travels?
    That is why marriage is not for me. (NEVER)

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    If its a controlled flow, it lasts.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    The reality is they have to tire from it 1st. When chicas are in their youth & making money, it's hard to go back to working for chump change when they see other chicas from the same neighborhood come home with pockets full of money every weekend. When they are in their prime, they are having a ball and enjoy all of the attention, free drinks & getting paid to fuck and in most cases, 3 times the amount that what a local Dominican would pay them. Yes, plenty of rich Dominican's in the larger cities but will they ever have access to that market. Especially when it appears that a chica's lack of education also serves as a barrier to Dominican men with money.
    Most have ten years at most.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Re: Puta Retirement

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    She went on to tell me she had an American boyfriend who for some reason left her which explains why she is she is fishing through her Facebook friends list for a fresh catch. Personally I don’t have any problem with an arrangement that would equal what I would pay on the street in Sosua.

Whether she is retired or not is really not important to me as I only desire an arrangement with her but I can’t help but believe many of these chicas are looking for an opportunity to retire whether it be in a relationship or with a job that they consider to be better. I believe some chicas do enter retirement and stay there.
    In this environment, for current sex workers, retirement equals getting off the stroll, but not stopping the commerce of payment for sexual favors. This is the WU or arrangement finder path. The woman in question will be available sexually for you on your schedule for a retainer, either monthly, weekly or a la carte.

How is that retired?
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,618 Times in 893 Posts

Deep convo on ladies
    as far as a travling goes
    I visit strictly for the sex.
    I am a shallow person

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rafa72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rafa72 View Post
    Deep convo on ladies
    as far as a travling goes
    I visit strictly for the sex.
    I am a shallow person
    I too.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

That sounds like semi-retirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    In this environment, for current sex workers, retirement equals getting off the stroll, but not stopping the commerce of payment for sexual favors. This is the WU or arrangement finder path. The woman in question will be available sexually for you on your schedule for a retainer, either monthly, weekly or a la carte.

How is that retired?
    SouthCoast

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    That sounds like semi-retirement.
    You can't say no to some extra cash.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Not to beat a dead horse....but I have seen a shitload of Sosua chicas scooped up and are now married living mostly in the US.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not to beat a dead horse....but I have seen a shitload of Sosua chicas scooped up and are now married living mostly in the US.
    Those are lucky guys

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

One I picked up in front of Classico's in 2011 (from Santo Domingo), a couple of years ago married a dude from New York, this month she went there.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information