Thread: Your Ride or Die Gangsta Chica

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Your Ride or Die Gangsta Chica

This is not about favoritas and snitches, but your ride or die gangsta chica. I guess she could be your favorita also.

Have you ever had that chica that no matter how much of a hoe she is/was or how many dicks she sucked/fucked on a given day before or after you that you trusted for the most part, always enjoyed, and knew that in many ways she had your back? Let's not talk about her, let's post her up.

I present mine. Alba was a Blackbeard's veteran that I met on my first trip. I know many on here over the years are familiar with her. The crew that introduced me to DR had all had her multiple times and I knew that she was a top earner and stayed very active in the game.

On subsequent trips she became someone that would stop what she was doing or drop whatever dick was in her hand, pussy, ass or mouth and accommodate me if I wished and pass up better money making plans when I called.

A few trips I sent for her from La Capital to join and enjoy time with me and/or my boys as well. No matter what or who she was doing next or before, I always knew I could count on her sexually and for info in the street and generally trust her.

Many have favoritas, but also many get sensitive or uncomfortable with a chicas actions with others or after she becomes too used or busy in the game. Most of the time I get tired of chicas after they've become too famous or used up. This is for those few chicas that we don't care about what they do because we know what we're getting in return outweighs the mileage on their asses. Chicas that may throw a punch for you, but not at you, chicas that let you know the 411 on who's who in the street and always deliver.

Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Your Ride or Die Gangsta Chica

Sorry guys but Beas can't contribute to this thread... When im gone, they are gone and out of my life... Very few chicas in my repeat category... I like the thread Toro, gonna be cool to see who gets posted here...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Your Ride or Die Gangsta Chica

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Sorry guys but Beas can't contribute to this thread... When im gone, they are gone and out of my life... Very few chicas in my repeat category... I like the thread Toro, gonna be cool to see who gets posted here...
    These last few years I've not kept in touch with too many until I arrive so I understand that.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thread Information