Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 03/2014 - Let my guard down....chica alert

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Re: Let my guard down....chica alert

Quote Originally Posted by jcrew2020 View Post
    I have had a few phones and money stolen.

One time, I was on the beach getting a bj, pants around the ankle, she reach into my pocket, grabbed my phone and took off running.

Another time, I thought I was smart and put my phone in my glove compartment in my car. Got a bj, finished in her mouth, she open the door and spit it out, then open the glove compartment to look for toliet paper, saw my phone, grabbed it and took off running

One night, I had a girl spend the night, woke up in the morning and my money was gone. She also stole a washcloth, which the hotel made me pay for.

Now, I never go out with a watch or a phone and only take a small amount of money out.
    That's pretty fuckin cold, at your moments of least resistance. Usually you want to pass out right after you but.

Hopefully you got it back

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

My problem was that i was usually drunk and I wasn't paying these chicas much. Between 300 and 500 pesos.Oh well, charge it to the game. Now, I also put my money between the matress, when she is taking the pre shower. This way, I am sleeping on top of it.

These girls on slick. I have some villas that i rent out in cabarete. I just had a guy come here and get married. Nice looking guy. Met a girl working in sosua in Jan and just got married at my place.

Anyways, she had some friends staying here too. I had a few beers with these girls and got to see them in action. It is so funny. They have a few cell phones, they are talking to many different guys and feeding them so much bullshit.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Can someone please explain what PREY is and how it works?
    Watch Nat Geo for a week or two.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Re: 03/2014 - Let my guard down....chica alert

Dude I am so sorry what happened to you. Drinking too much can lead to any of us letting our guard down and into a bad situation with getting ripped off. Happened to me several years back with a chica I had history with. She somehow got into my safe, picked the lock and made out with my cash. Fortunately for me, that was all she took. I was laying in bed passed out from a drunken slumber. My fault all the way.

I know I'm pissing into the wind with asking this, considering how everyone is so attached to their precious phones like Linus is to his blanket, but why even bring it with you in the first place? Something with that value, with such personal information.....is it really that necessary to have it with you while out on the hunt? Is scrolling the internet or Facebook, scanning pics or whatever the reason...... is it that important that you need access at any second of the day or night?

The only phone I have is a basic Orange phone I bought for about 600 pesos in Santiago and have used ever since. Can't take pics, get the lowdown on the stock market, check the scores of the game or the current temperature in Cairo. All I can do is make and receive calls. I need nothing more. A new sim and credit and I'm good. No self respecting ho would think twice about stealing it. She would probably be laughed at by her amigas.

I know we all have our different needs. Lots of guys can't live without their electronic devices. But I just don't see the sense of having something that valuable with me while being in the arena. Maybe I'll get flamed for my "old fashioned" ways, but I never understood the need.

Hope you were able to get your situation squared away.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Mad Re: 03/2014 - Let my guard down....chica alert

sucks that happened... I pulled a girl from the monument in santiago....spent the night and everything was smooth...I noticed that my iPhone came up missing and i looked everywhere in the room for it and couldn't find it...then i thought maybe i left it in the restaurant down stairs...i went down to check and couldn't find it....I went back into my room with the girl and she goes under my bed (which i already checked carefully ) and comes up with the phone.....and here the punch line...she wanted a reward for finding the phone ... the same phone she pocketed from me lol

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    sucks that happened... I pulled a girl from the monument in santiago....spent the night and everything was smooth...I noticed that my iPhone came up missing and i looked everywhere in the room for it and couldn't find it...then i thought maybe i left it in the restaurant down stairs...i went down to check and couldn't find it....I went back into my room with the girl and she goes under my bed (which i already checked carefully ) and comes up with the phone.....and here the punch line...she wanted a reward for finding the phone ... the same phone she pocketed from me lol

HAHAHAHA...wtf..I would just look at her without saying anything for a good 5-10 minutes. lol

Please put this puta on blast for the hell of it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"but why even bring it with you in the first place?"

Mr. Smooth, yeah and I hadn't even started drinking yet. Normally I would have left it in my safe but it was my first night and I hadn't gotten situated yet. I had only landed a few hours earlier and was so excited to get out on the town. On all mongering trips I always have my phone with me but never take it out of the hotel. This time I inadvertently forgot and it got stolen by the chica in question. My fault. Learned a valuable lesson.

On another note I noticed there is a thread going on why guys don't post trip reports. I really can't blame them with some(not most) of the responses I've gotten on this post. Although this technically isn't a report it is a report of what happened to me. It amazes me how some guys change the events around of what happened to ME. Change the story and say this is what happened or that is what didn't happen. Hell even tell me to apologize to the chica......are you kidding me. I've heard a lot in my days of mongering but that one is well.........

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Firedude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Fellas be mindful of your items and Firedude I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 236 Posts

Best advice I have gotten from this site, buy an unlocked phone before your trip!

Bullet-proof phone from E-Bay. No cheap Alcatel! Best call quality of any phone I have owned, easy to text with, incredible battery life, been dropped more than once with no damage.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 183 Posts

Terrible story. Be careful. Cheap unlocked local phones are good and still be careful.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leaseno For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information