Thread: Dquicks cabana pics

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: 03/2014 - Chronicles of DQUICK

I am going to start with a little information. I have been very impressed with the Cabaņas in Santiago, but the only time I visited a cabaņa in Puerto Plata, it sucked. I was totally unaware of Venus Cabaņa. This place is nice. They have Regular rooms for 505 pesos. (3-4 hours). Executive rooms for 670 pesos and Presidential for 1010 pesos.

I will start with pics of the presidential:

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

The presidential has everything a man needs to be a "baller" for a few hours. Two Levels...Jacuzzi...Stripper pole....large bed....and a full menu as well. But if you want to take it down a notch, the Executive is nice too:

The Executive is a nice two room suite, but also includes windows and a terrace from the living room. This is unusual for a cabaņa, where privacy is of upmost importance. But if your chica is not hiding from her husband, this is a viable option.

Thanks

I also tried out the regular room, but did not take any pictures. It still was very nice, but a single room. It was well maintained and relatively new bedding. I think Venus is pretty new. To find this place from Sosua, head to Puerto Plata and make the turn as if you are going to Santiaga. Before you reach Costambar, a sign for Venus will be on your right. You cannot see the main buildings until you make that right turn.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some may be asking "WHY CABAŅAS?" Recently I started meeting chicas online in Puerto Plata. Many do not want to come to Sosua. Now that I have talked to several, I realize it is not just the reputation of Sosua. Some of the reason is that many of these chicas never travel that far. Yes they take the Publico and Mottos on a regular basis, but not all the way to Sosua. And a trip like this will have to be alone.

Yes, many dominicans do longer commutes every day. Yes, Puta from Puerto Plata come to Sosua daily. But this is an issue for non pros / semi pros who rarely get out of their own neighborhood. I had a couple of no shows when I insisted that they come to me. I have had better luck when I agreed to meet them in Puerto Plata. From there, do I really want to take them back to Sosua? Instead, a cabaņa is a much better option.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I also tried out the regular room, but did not take any pictures. It still was very nice, but a single room. It was well maintained and relatively new bedding. I think Venus is pretty new. To find this place from Sosua, head to Puerto Plata and make the turn as if you are going to Santiaga. Before you reach Costambar, a sign for Venus will be on your right. You cannot see the main buildings until you make that right turn.
    As it happens I was at Venus Cabanas last night and parked in one of the Standard rooms. Everything was good, not sure what the exact price was for the room. We were there for 3 hours and the total bill was 640 pesos including a grande so I assume the price is around 500 pesos.

I was with a favourita from way back who I have not been with for many years. It is sometimes good to take a romp down memory lane.

I could not believe how quiet the traffic was on a Friday night at midnight in Pto Pta, it was like a ghost town. Also the new reflectors on the highway from Pto Pta to Sosua make night time driving way better.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Some may be asking "WHY CABAŅAS?" Recently I started meeting chicas online in Puerto Plata. Many do not want to come to Sosua. Now that I have talked to several, I realize it is not just the reputation of Sosua. Some of the reason is that many of these chicas never travel that far. Yes they take the Publico and Mottos on a regular basis, but not all the way to Sosua. And a trip like this will have to be alone.

Yes, many dominicans do longer commutes every day. Yes, Puta from Puerto Plata come to Sosua daily. But this is an issue for non pros / semi pros who rarely get out of their own neighborhood. I had a couple of no shows when I insisted that they come to me. I have had better luck when I agreed to meet them in Puerto Plata. From there, do I really want to take them back to Sosua? Instead, a cabaņa is a much better option.
    I have my not-a-putas that live in POP meet me at Caribe Tours station. And then we take the short drive to the cabanas from there. I use Cabanas Isla del Paraiso. Look for the green colored display on the left. They are smaller rooms; but same quality in the same area. 300 and something pesos for 3 hours.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

Re: Dquicks cabana pics

Venus used to be called La Roca, Alberto used to own it. My friend owns isla de paradisio. He also owns the Isla gas station in Puerto Plata.

The have 2 venus cabanas in santiago, one on the autopista on the way to the airport and a new one near the La Siriena on Rafeal Vidal.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 111 Posts

I have had the same experience. I usually meet them on the malecon. La Sirena is pretty easy or the Tam Tam cafe. I recently had a girl come to Sosua from Puerto Plata. It took about 20 texts to get her here. Finally she shows on a MOTO! Why a moto? She had never been to Sosua before and didn't know where the carrito would take her in Sosua. I have been finding that every chica comes with a new twist.

I don't have a car. I have had taxis take me from central park or the Tam Tam to a cabana and pick me up at the cabana for 300-500 pesos round trip.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tarrantino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarrantino View Post
    I have had the same experience. I usually meet them on the malecon. La Sirena is pretty easy or the Tam Tam cafe. I recently had a girl come to Sosua from Puerto Plata. It took about 20 texts to get her here. Finally she shows on a MOTO! Why a moto? She had never been to Sosua before and didn't know where the carrito would take her in Sosua. I have been finding that every chica comes with a new twist.

I don't have a car. I have had taxis take me from central park or the Tam Tam to a cabana and pick me up at the cabana for 300-500 pesos round trip.
    Renting a car has its advantages it makes you more mobile however its not worth it if you get into an accident and end up in a Dominican Prison for years.

Many board members stress how great it is to rent a car and bang the chicas but they leave out the cons of getting arrested even if the accident is NOT your fault.
    Last edited by WSJ3_Sith_Lord; 03-31-2014 at 09:35 PM.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: Dquicks cabana pics

ahhh. how i miss those cabanas... i smashed the most hottest light skin dom chica there

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuggedaboutittt For This Useful Post:

Thread Information