Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 04/2014 - BOca Chica...Casas

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 204 Posts

Re: 04/2014 - BOca Chica...Casas

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    So Casa Fraisa and Green bar are the only casas open these days?? Are they easy to find? Car? Moto? Walk?

Also, does anyone know if there are any short time cabanas in boca chica??
    Those two casas can easily be walked to, depending on where you are staying. But at night it may be best to take a moto or car for safety and the girls may not want to walk to far.
    "We cannot give the final answers to our human problems, because it is we human beings who are the problem"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hottnickels72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hottnickels72 View Post
    Those two casas can easily be walked to, depending on where you are staying. But at night it may be best to take a moto or car for safety and the girls may not want to walk to far.
    But just like in the past, you can still do them right there in the casa, right????

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But just like in the past, you can still do them right there in the casa, right????
    Anyone have walking directions from the strip???

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

I can only do the easy ones, since I was tagging along with Yayow and Papi Chew low but if you are El Batey. Walk away from the beach and up the hill. I think its the first corner where there is large luxurious building which is actually a hotel that is way too nice for Boca Chica. I think Hotel Calypso is on the other corner.

You can walk straight and the pink house or casa rosada will be to you left, and should have 2-3 girls sitting outside yapping.

Or from that corner you can make a right which may seem like a dead end but its not. This might be a moto hangout too. The candy shop used to be there, and had girls in the windows kinda like amsterdam but I guess this place is shut down now. The road bears left and merges onto another big road. On your right will be the Playboy Club, or whatever its called now.

Villa florencia the nice building I was taking

I think this is the view from the corner looking towards the Candy shop I think the dude in the pic is standing in front of

This is the Villa from the side. You will walk buy and say DAMN thats a nice building, and just assume Manny Ramierez is in there or some shit

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Not safe to walk at night.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

These places want 3,000 for an hour and with so many chicas out and about that will be happy with 1,000 or less, I stopped hitting the casas.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    These places want 3,000 for an hour and with so many chicas out and about that will be happy with 1,000 or less, I stopped hitting the casas.
    Yeah, your right!! But here's my dilemma. I have an opportunity for a free trip to Boca Chica, but the catch is the group is staying at the Hamaca all inclusive. And I highly doubt they are chica friendly. Maybe I can find a really bare bones 2nd room close to the strip. I don't want to spend to much.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah, your right!! But here's my dilemma. I have an opportunity for a free trip to Boca Chica, but the catch is the group is staying at the Hamaca all inclusive. And I highly doubt they are chica friendly. Maybe I can find a really bare bones 2nd room close to the strip. I don't want to spend to much.
    So you will pay $75 for an hour and be alone the rest of the trip? The selection my last two times were aweful. I wouldn't pay 2,000 for all night with any of them.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So you will pay $75 for an hour and be alone the rest of the trip? The selection my last two times were aweful. I wouldn't pay 2,000 for all night with any of them.
    I won't be alone at the AI but I'm free to do what I want. So I wanted a no hassle, local, in and out taste, but I can't bring outside chicas into the hotel. They are not chica friendly.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

I have stayed at the Hamaca many times wingman and trust me its NOT what we are looking for...there really aren't any La Colonial choices nearby if you catch my meaning and you can't just pay for ANY STREETRAT to get the wrist band for a day.

PROOF OF LIFE

Don't make my mistakes...

BE THE DRAGONSLAYER

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    ANY STREETRAT to get the wrist band for a day.
    Wristbands for streetrats? What???

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

here's a thought.......take the 2,000 pesos a night you will save going to the casas.....remember you'll have to buy a few presidente's also....and get yoursel a chica friendly room for 50.00 a night...it will pay for itself after one afternoon delight..bonus: you won't have to schelp up to the hamaca to freshen up...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cookemup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cookemup71 View Post
    here's a thought.......take the 2,000 pesos a night you will save going to the casas.....remember you'll have to buy a few presidente's also....and get yoursel a chica friendly room for 50.00 a night...it will pay for itself after one afternoon delight..bonus: you won't have to schelp up to the hamaca to freshen up...
    Yes, this was my first plan and I think I'll go back to it. I was just trying to avoid getting a 2nd room.

I guess things in Boca Chica have changed since the last time I was there. I used to be able to stop at a casa house and get a pretty nice chica for 2000 including the room.

But I guess my fav spots are long gone.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

I was in Boca Chica a couple times last week. I saw Yayow at Senor Tranquillos. He has a great beach bar during the day that expands to the street side for the evening. Yayow is ever the gracious host and a great source of information for all things Boca Chica.
    My last day there was Tuesday and gente were already gearing up for the Semana Santa holiday party. I got a text today from a friend who is there now and he says the festivities are in full swing.
    SouthCoast

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookemup71 View Post
    You can get a room just to fuck in for $25. There's no a/c or balcony but there are several within walking distance from the strip. I would never stay in one but for a place just to close the deal with a street rat or two it's okay. Lots of seedy looking Euro's stay in those places. On my last couple trips I alternated spending the 1st weeks at $35 fuck rooms with street rats and 2nd weeks at Villa Florencia with a higher class of Ho. Both weeks were equally fun.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    You can get a room just to fuck in for $25. There's no a/c or balcony but there are several within walking distance from the strip. I would never stay in one but for a place just to close the deal with a street rat or two it's okay. Lots of seedy looking Euro's stay in those places. On my last couple trips I alternated spending the 1st weeks at $35 fuck rooms with street rats and 2nd weeks at Villa Florencia with a higher class of Ho. Both weeks were equally fun.
    I'm gonna try my best to combine the two in my short 5 day trip early May. I'm gonna do $45 per night on the strip and in between the hood rats, ask myself "what would Grey do"? All in efftort to keep the budget in tact, but also keep things somewhat Toro classy.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I'm gonna try my best to combine the two in my short 5 day trip early May. I'm gonna do $45 per night on the strip and in between the hood rats, ask myself "what would Grey do"? All in efftort to keep the budget in tact, but also keep things somewhat Toro classy.
    My Kids are out of school the 1st week in May so I booked myself a reward trip for Mem Day for sacrificing my entire life for their college educations. I am chomping at the bit to see all the changes. It's been waaay too long.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

My Kids are out of school the 1st week in May so I booked myself a reward trip for Mem Day for sacrificing my entire life for their college educations. I am chomping at the bit to see all the changes. It's been waaay too long.
    There's room for you in BC when I go bro. What's too long? I haevn't been to BC since that 2012 party. This is the first full year that I've had away from DR since I started in 08. That's just because I went to Medellin in September instead of my usual DR anniversary mongering trip.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    There's room for you in BC when I go bro. What's too long? I haevn't been to BC since that 2012 party. This is the first full year that I've had away from DR since I started in 6
    08. That's just because I went to Medellin in September instead of my usual DR anniversary mongering trip.
    Same here I haven't been since 2012 in August. Did Negril since then and nothing in 2013. IDK how much you save, 2 in college at the same time will fuck up your fun money, especially with zero help from the Mom. Worth every penny though and I'm back in the saddle again. Woo Hoo!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Names and location of some of these places???

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information