Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: Sosua is dead...what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I've been going to Sosua and the surrounding areas since 2002. During that entire time with the exception of the crazy Hipolito period the ST price for tourists has remained in the range of $40 to $45 more or less. That's pretty damn amazing. Guys can complain about the atmosphere changing and the growing professionalism of the girls; however, there's no justification for complaining about the price of pussy. Even at 2000 pesos you're still paying essentially the same amount in dollars as we did in 2002.
    Exactly. And those of us that have been going to the DR for a while know this. Granted, there have always been guys who will have to pay more.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

I do not travel and spend time on planes hotels and food to turn down a good looking piece of ass for 10 bucks or even a hundred bucks

its my fucking money I earned it and I will fucking spend it on who what and where I want

prices the world over have done nothing but increase and sosua is no exception.
    if you think going to Thailand you will be paying the same as the thais pay you are drastically naïve
    natives pay less than tourists do everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Sorry, your quote has "Pussy Whipped Bitch" all over it. I am staying on point. The issue was "Sosua is dead. How and Why?" The issue of price increases came up due to the actions of a group known as the Weekend Warriors. You get on a soapbox defending price increases with nothing substantial to support it other than; You think the chicas are entitled to it. Why because she wants to wear a nasty ass skanks ass weave??!!

Pull down your skirt, your panties are showing. Look up the word snitch and lo and behold your raggedy ass is right there too.............

Here he is fellas, served up on a platter. How many of you will be fucked over by this cocksucker? Remember I called it first..............................................and when have I been wrong?
    this time will be your first then

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I'LL Bite

The anger lies at the feet of broke dick ass men that can't do anything but think with their dicks. We have/had the ability to control something that we enjoy. The pleasure of escaping the sex prison of the US and go to a male dominated country in which the man rules, in order to have a sex holiday. However, this same group was infiltrated by a larger group of SIMPS, snitches and pussy whipped broke-dicks that never had any pussy anywhere and they are well on their way to fucking up paradise. We don't control airline nor hotel rates. We can only be smart shoppers.

We discussed this many years ago and I did my best to defend this group but it is true, All true. The biggest culprits to the demise of Sosua are the Weekend African Americans from the East Coast. The Jet Black crew. And your bitch ass wants to defend a price increase of $10. I can control that. I choose not to pay that. Do the math yourself and see what $1500 per gets the chica in a week. What you seem to support is the chica should only have to fuck 1 time ($100.00) and then be good financially for the rest of the week. In a 3rd world country? I am not buying into that bullshit and fuck you and the horse you rode in on if you think I should. When Dominicans start paying that price then I might consider it. Till then, hello Thailand!
    we are less than 1% of the mongers and we will never be able to control pussy prices and if you think you can then start a union and collect dues and see what happens
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 51,271 Times in 7,384 Posts

Shogun, I can really appreciate your passion about this. For the longest time, I have been a member of the "a chica is worth exactly whatever a guy is willing to pay her" school of thought. Deciding what to pay when it comes to offering a chica compensation for services rendered is always, "up to you", as they say in Thailand. Some guys are better negotiators than others, some say "fuck it, I want that snatch no matter what", and therein lies the gray area of what defines "fairness, value, overpaying, underpaying, being a "cheap charlie", etc..."

All of us men who venture off to these far off lands, we all have the power over when and what and how much we want to spend on whatever commodity we wish to have. And thats what pussy is, it's a commodity. The problem is, we all don't share the same definition of what determines value. It is an open question and always will be.

You mentioned going to Thailand. Buddy....gotta tell ya, that joint has gone up BIGTIME over the years. My first time there was '94. A barfine was 150 baht, an all nighter was 1000 baht, oftentimes less, like 800 baht. The exchange rate was around 40 to 1. Man, I was in hog heaven! My last trip in December, bf's at the typical gogo bar was upwards of 1000 baht. The fucking barfine!!!! Otherwise, at a regular outdoor beerbar, the standard fee is 300 baht and ladies will usually want no less than 1500 baht for an all nighter. The exchange rate now is right around 31 to 1. Yes, it has gone up quite a lot over the years.

Whynotme, we've disagreed about a few things over the years, but on this, he is right on the money. Hell, he fucking LIVES there 2-3 months a year with all his trips every year. He knows of what he speaks.

In the end, you can only control what YOU do, no matter what advice you might offer to another guy. I know, I've done it enough, both on the board and in person. I always have to remember my own situation. I'm earning more at my job than I was back in the 90's or early 2000's. The market is always changing due to a number of factors beyond our own individual control. And the market for pussy is no exception.

It is always up to us to adapt.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Just to throw in a little perspective, I don't have to travel very far to watch Guys spend hundreds in the course of two hours at a strip club and hope it's not too late to roll the old bag over when he gets home because he sure as shit won't be fucking any of those strippers.

There is just no use in trying to tell another Guy how much a shot of Punani should be worth to him. I have never paid too much for the Pum-Pum. I think that my record high was around $300 in Sint Maarten for a Colombian whom I could've probably spent $600 to fly to Cali and fucked her, her Mother and all her Sisters and Primas. She was there, she looked good to me, I got her for the night and she fucked me into the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth when she was done.

Money well spent.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Just to throw in a little perspective, I don't have to travel very far to watch Guys spend hundreds in the course of two hours at a strip club and hope it's not too late to roll the old bag over when he gets home because he sure as shit won't be fucking any of those strippers.

There is just no use in trying to tell another Guy how much a shot of Punani should be worth to him. I have never paid too much for the Pum-Pum. I think that my record high was around $300 in Sint Maarten for a Colombian whom I could've probably spent $600 to fly to Cali and fucked her, her Mother and all her Sisters and Primas. She was there, she looked good to me, I got her for the night and she fucked me into the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth when she was done.

Money well spent.

your optimism in the task at hand is surely astounding to some.

(cosign paragraph two.......preach on)
    Vida es buena....

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

It's your money so spend it how you want
    I'm here for only 3 days so I don't have time or care to negotiate
    I came to make it rain

whatevery you pay it's on you, but stop, stop stop this BS of trying to relate hos asking for more money to the pesos vs the dollar or whatever legal tender you use. I've been doing this for a while and Hos have always wanted more money.

Hos are getting more money because, guys are paying more money, period. We raised the price, we set the price. Sosua is Sosua.

Also 500 pesos isn't 12 dollars it's 500 pesos. Get dollars out your mind. When I deal with Hos I'm thinking about pesos and I know the value of 500 pesos.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I let money get in the way a few trips back. I chased off a look alike for Jasmine in Disney's Aladdin because she wanted 4000 pesos, which was about $95, a day and I only wanted to pay her 3,000 daily. Baby was keeping me straight (as in not letting me get drunk), fucking me like I was her long gone sailor husband that hadn't seen her in 4 months, was staying with me literally 18 hours out of the day, and making cats absolutely envious. Not enough for me, I got all pissy over $24. It was one of the more idiotic things I did last year. The next day I came to my senses only to find out she had already left to return to SDQ. I think I spent $150 dollars a day over the next few days holding auditions for her replacement which I never found, but I won the cost showdown.

Last edited by The Sage; 04-28-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

I've been going to Sosua and the surrounding areas since 2002. During that entire time with the exception of the crazy Hipolito period the ST price for tourists has remained in the range of $40 to $45 more or less. That's pretty damn amazing. Guys can complain about the atmosphere changing and the growing professionalism of the girls; however, there's no justification for complaining about the price of pussy. Even at 2000 pesos you're still paying essentially the same amount in dollars as we did in 2002.
    2002, was Classico around or was High Caribbean the top night spot?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

High Caribe was the only tourist type disco in town at the time. Believe me it was more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    2002, was Classico around or was High Caribbean the top night spot?

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I let money get in the way a few trips back. I chased off a look alike for Jasmine in Disney's Aladdin because she wanted 4000 pesos, which was about $95, a day and I only wanted to pay her 3,000 daily. Baby was keeping me straight (as in not letting me get drunk), fucking me like I was her long gone sailor husband that hadn't seen her in 4 months, was staying with me literally 18 hours out of the day, and making cats absolutely envious. Not enough for me, I got all pissy over $24. It was one of the more idiotic things I did last year. The next day I came to my senses only to find out she had already left to return to SDQ. I think I spent $150 dollars a day over the next few days holding auditions for her replacement which I never found, but I won the cost showdown.

Click to see pic

Some dudes have a budget and refuse to move from it. Here is the problem with the scenario. With her staying with you 18 hours you would be paying more than just 4000. Meaning I'm sure she is going to be eating and drinking like you may do. If your feeding her factor another 30 dollars for the day for her unless you just staying in the room and eating and drinking your own food. Most dudes may not rent apts and if you are keeping her then you are taking care of her expenses while she is with you. So factor in another 1500 on top of the 4k that you are giving her. So that 4k became a daily expense of potentially 5,500. I can understand why some dudes are so strict with what they give the chicas because there are additional underlying expenses.

1000 to 2000 is usually the range for ST. Some guys pay more some pay less.

2-2.5K is reasonable for a TLN for average chick
    3500 TLN for a top notch Chica is also more than fair.

Some guys pay more some pay less...

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This one was really cool. She drank very little and only ate with me late at night. We weren't eating off the truck, but she'd only order chicken dishes. When I first met her she was in Rumba. We cut a deal for 2K, went back to the apartment, and came up for air 3 hours later. I offered her another 2K to spend the night. I needed more of that and the way she went at it during the first session I knew she was a "you got an erection I'll take care of that for you" chick. What got me was that she didn't ask for the first installment she had already earned. She took me on my word I was going to pay her what I promised. We were together 2 days. On both days we sessioned early evening, went to the D'Latin, followed by Copa around 1:30 am for a bite to eat, then fuck from 2:30 until around 4, go to sleep, and wake up around 1:00 pm. Once up she got dressed and went to take care of her business. Second day like the first we hooked up at Rumba around 6 pm. Wash and repeat. My thinking is the longer you stay with me the less I pay I explained this to her and paid her 3.5K for the second day. She wasn't particularly happy about this which led to our conversation about price on the third day. I wanted to pay 3K. She wanted 4K. I wouldn't budge and neither would she. Based on my usual shenanigans I would have saved probably $75 a day if I'd have kept her around. Trust me it was my loss. She was a fresh breath of air, bella, simpatica, madura, y una diabla en la cama. That's a combination that's not easily found in Sosua. I should have paid the girl. Based on her skill set she really wasn't asking for too much.

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Some dudes have a budget and refuse to move from it. Here is the problem with the scenario. With her staying with you 18 hours you would be paying more than just 4000. Meaning I'm sure she is going to be eating and drinking like you may do. If your feeding her factor another 30 dollars for the day for her unless you just staying in the room and eating and drinking your own food. Most dudes may not rent apts and if you are keeping her then you are taking care of her expenses while she is with you. So factor in another 1500 on top of the 4k that you are giving her. So that 4k became a daily expense of potentially 5,500. I can understand why some dudes are so strict with what they give the chicas because there are additional underlying expenses.

1000 to 2000 is usually the range for ST. Some guys pay more some pay less.

2-2.5K is reasonable for a TLN for average chick
    3500 TLN for a top notch Chica is also more than fair.

Some guys pay more some pay less...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

This one was really cool. She drank very little and only ate with me late at night. We weren't eating off the truck, but she'd only order chicken dishes. When I first met her she was in Rumba. We cut a deal for 2K, went back to the apartment, and came up for air 3 hours later. I offered her another 2K to spend the night. I needed more of that and the way she went at it during the first session I knew she was a "you got an erection I'll take care of that for you" chick. What got me was that she didn't ask for the first installment she had already earned. She took me on my word I was going to pay her what I promised. We were together 2 days. On both days we sessioned early evening, went to the D'Latin, followed by Copa around 1:30 am for a bite to eat, then fuck from 2:30 until around 4, go to sleep, and wake up around 1:00 pm. Once up she got dressed and went to take care of her business. Second day like the first we hooked up at Rumba around 6 pm. Wash and repeat. My thinking is the longer you stay with me the less I pay I explained this to her and paid her 3.5K for the second day. She wasn't particularly happy about this which led to our conversation about price on the third day. I wanted to pay 3K. She wanted 4K. I wouldn't budge and neither would she. Based on my usual shenanigans I would have saved probably $75 a day if I'd have kept her around. Trust me it was my loss. She was a fresh breath of air, bella, simpatica, madura, y una diabla en la cama. That's a combination that's not easily found in Sosua. I should have paid the girl. Based on her skill set she really wasn't asking for too much.
    You are probably right. If she gave you 2 separate intense sessions at different times in the day evening and night what she wanted was probably fair, especially in the light of Paisas in Panama, Costa Rica and Medellin often wanting the equivalent of $100.00 for ST. I too have been stubborn and let a good one get away...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I guess you should have split the difference and gave her 3.5k. But I do the same thing sometimes

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

The vibe of going to the "disco" and dancing to a mixture of hip hop & latin music is lost. What is the very most disturbing is that that those that want Classico's to open can do it on any given night by just forming a line at the door. Free entrance included. The laid back feel is gone also due to the closed in club/bar environment imposed by local government. No more tables on the sidewalks. More westernized, more commercial that focuses on appealing to the hip-hop crowd and the music that comes with that.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The sessions with her were so intense that the first three times we literally had to change the sheets when we were done. The forth time I said fuck it and put a beach towel over the sheets so as to not have to soil them. Sex with her was like a near death experience. In this regard I have two regulars in Sosua now who I cringe at the thought of seeing because I'm convinced that one of those little hoes is going to cause my death by coitus. It's simply amazing how much sexual energy and power a 5'4" 120lb woman can generate.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    You are probably right. If she gave you 2 separate intense sessions at different times in the day evening and night what she wanted was probably fair, especially in the light of Paisas in Panama, Costa Rica and Medellin often wanting the equivalent of $100.00 for ST. I too have been stubborn and let a good one get away...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Sosua is not Dead! Its Changed! How you feel about the change is a reflection of your likes and dislikes. Ask a weekend warrior if they like the change. Ask yourself if you think a weekend warrior would like the same Sosua you like years back. The weekend Warriors Numbers and spending habits are more powerful than budget mongers. Thats why we have the current climate that we do. A lot of guys complain about the new breed of mongers. From what I notice these girls do not seem to mind hanging out with a bunch of young, usually fit, free spirited young men. The younger people of the dominican republic love american culture. especally hip hop culture!

Alot of guys here are not willing to pay the 100$ cover charge to fuck some of sosuas finest. Alot of weekend warriors are not willing to pay to fuck your "7's." I understand beauty is a matter of preferance. But the majority speaks. Alot of girls have a line of guys waiting to fuck them. And a lot of girls are "low hanging fruit." if you dont understand it. Pm Camaro.. lol

I believe Sosua is big enough to accomadate everybody! The more mongers on the ground the better it is for everybody. Hopefully sosua can find a nice balance! I believe the future is bright. If You dont like it, its so easy to visit somewhere else!

As long as there is a beach, and cold pesidentes, I will be there. I can import my chicas and blend in with any crowd!
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The sessions with her were so intense that the first three times we literally had to change the sheets when we were done. The forth time I said fuck it and put a beach towel over the sheets so as to not have to soil them. Sex with her was like a near death experience. In this regard I have two regulars in Sosua now who I cringe at the thought of seeing because I'm convinced that one of those little hoes is going to cause my death by coitus. It's simply amazing how much sexual energy and power a 5'4" 120lb woman can generate.
    ...PLEASE PM me her number ...I would be like Martin "I think I love her and want her to be m novia...

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    And a lot of girls are "low hanging fruit." if you dont understand it. Pm Camaro.. lol
    ...no de papaya en Sosua...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    ...PLEASE PM me her number ...I would be like Martin "I think I love her and want her to be m novia...
    You forgot to slip the work cock in somewhere.. lol

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    You forgot to slip the work cock in somewhere.. lol
    Broken or otherwise. I keep thinking of Harry Reams in Deep throat with his dick in a bandage.

Some funny shit around here.....

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information