Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05/2014 - March 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Re: 05/2014 - March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    HOLD UP PLAYER,! Day 1 complete---and I did not read anything about you fucking the dog shit out of them girls! What up with that?
    Maybe it was a Tuesday night, Pure was quiet.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 3

Amiga I have known for five years or more, slept over (love her nipples and thickish pussy lips, beautiful, first time I had sex with her was at Tradewinds in Sosua, invited by me and she took Caribe Tours). Woke up and went for a walk, left her in the bed. Wanted a cigar, stopped at the Colmado, but all they sold were flavored Aurora cigarillo size cigars. Walked to Barcelo Hotel, but probably the cigar shop there wasn't open yet. Walked to Supermercado Nacional, saw Galiano Cigars for the first time, price was O.K. Bought some water, juice, sugar and milk either there or at the Colmado. Later on in the day visited Silver Sun Gallery Tower, less than a ten minute drive.

Netbook screen wasn't working, stopped at Office Depot in Silver Sun and asked if they did repairs there, they said no, but recommended another place at Ave. Lincoln and Ave. Gustavo Mejia Ricart. Took the escalator up to maybe the third floor (food court and cinema there) and used a banco popular ATM machine on that floor. Went and had a coffee and cigar at Hills (in Silver Sun). Then drove to try and find the computer repair place, couldn't find it, but found TecnoMundo on Ave. Gustavo Mejia Ricart and Ave. Lope de Vega (I thought maybe it could be a software problem, something they could fix relatively cheaply, turned out the screen was bad and decided to install a new screen myself when I returned to the States).

After TecnoMundo went to the Body Shop Gym, free parking. Day pass at the gym was 600 pesos or so. Good gym, multiple floors. Two chicas were getting trained in the boxing section, striking, then sit ups, pushups, both were attractive. Eventually went swimming, Olympic size pool, open air. After the gym, returned to Hills for another coffee and cigar.

Probably stayed in that night and slept.
    Last edited by Jao; 05-24-2014 at 04:43 AM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 4

Woke and chatted with the flaca (who waited an hour in the taxi, a day before). She said she would meet me at Agora Mall around noon. She came with a cousin maybe in her 30s and her sister. Had Pizzarelli pizza at the food court at Agora. Drove them to the apartment, got a little something from the flaca in the bathroom. Walked with them to a Metro Station and I went to the Barcelo Santo Domingo Hotel to the gym and pool there. Spoke with the ISOC member I had seen a few days before and he took a taxi and also went swimming. We chatted up two women in their 30s in the pool (they live in Santo Domingo). Cute bartender at the pool bar. Two other 30 year old women appeared at the pool bar and ordered food, friendly.

The tall flaca with the nice rack (I was supposed to go to the beach with on day 2) walked up from UTESA University to meet me at the Barcelo. Me and the fellow monger walked with her to the apartment. Smooched with her in the bedroom. Dropped her off at Ave. Lincoln and Ave. Independencia, she was getting a minibus there. Drove to Avenida Pasteur near the Malecon, the fellow monger was staying there. We went into Satin Dolls for a drink. Female owner, I have known for years she is super friendly, as is the longtime female bartender there and the older security guy. Fellow monger had a light skin cutie on his jock, she showed the titties, she was pretty. From there we walked next door to Sky High for a drink, about 5 chicas. While in Satin Dolls I was trying to read messages on the 2 inch nokia screen without reading glasses. I tried to hold the screen up to a beer bottle to magnify the letters but it didn't work, lol. I was in shorts and sneakers from the pool.

Girls House was closed March 2014. We walked over to 305 after sky high. Owner is a good guy. I got grinded by a chica who could really move her hips excellently.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Day 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Fellow monger had a light skin cutie on his jock, she showed the titties, she was pretty. From there we walked next door to Sky High for a drink, about 5 chicas. While in Satin Dolls I was trying to read messages on the 2 inch nokia screen without reading glasses. I tried to hold the screen up to a beer bottle to magnify the letters but it didn't work, lol. I was in shorts and sneakers from the pool.

Girls House was closed March 2014. We walked over to 305 after sky high. Owner is a good guy. I got grinded by a chica who could really move her hips excellently.
    Next time..........

If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Day 4

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Next time..........

Super, you are a f_cking Genius (I knew you would a have a MacGyverism, lol).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information