Thread: 06/2014 - Camaro in Nagua -Parc Centro

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 06/2014 - Camaro in Nagua -June 2014

Parque Central Calle Sanchez

Parque Central is the main hang out spot in Nagua. It is busiest on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons and evenings. I was surprised to find it very slow on Friday night. The park is a 5 minute walk from Hotel Sinai but please don't ask me for directions because very few of the streets are marked, in fact I got lost and if it wasn't for a friendly moto I would still be walking in circles.

Parque Central has the below listed venues in the area along with colmados and street food:

• Alba Bar & Hotel
    • Atlantic Sports Bar
    • Iwmi Bar
    • Bar 607
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

Parque Central is the main hang out spot in Nagua. It is busiest on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons and evenings. I was surprised to find it very slow on Friday night. The park is a 5 minute walk from Hotel Sinai but please don't ask me for directions because very few of the streets are marked, in fact I got lost and if it wasn't for a friendly moto I would still be walking in circles.

Parque Central has the below listed venues in the area along with colmados and street food:

• Alba Bar & Hotel
    • Atlantic Sports Bar
    • Iwmi Bar
    • Bar 607
    Nagua looks like a cool place

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-Nagua-Beaches

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

• Alba Bar & Hotel
    • Atlantic Sports Bar
    • Iwmi Bar
    • Bar 607
    Seems like there may be many smaller places to hit for a few days. This is another addition to that list.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thread Information