Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!Part II)

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Re: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!)

Part I

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-of-SOSUA!!%29

Wow!!!

So after 12 pages and nearly 250 postings about another "Sosua is dead" thread, if I got this down right, I have learned of four things.

1. D'Latins is closed. RIP...never should have opened. That Hess house should have become a museum as a legacy to the man's life. If anything, a statue should have been erected in front of it.

2. Rumba's remains open, and there is now a dress code for the ladies. Hopefully, a dress code will be instituted for the guys as well. No more wife beaters if you have more back hair than a fucking swamp rat. Cover that shit up!!

3. Classicos is now open once again. Which means that Merengue (or whatever the new name is...) will spring to life as well and offer up a roomier, downstairs alternative for customers and chicas alike, if Classicos ain't your style.

4. Hanzo can still fuck hot chicas that the rest of us can't. Say Hanzo.....exactly what kind of fucking cheese you put in these sandwiches of yours anyway??

Does that about cover it? Cool.

Now.....who wants to lead the charge with me into that flesh pot town of Montellano in September? Come on guys....an ISOC invasion! Drdreamer.....you in?
    Last edited by Señor JDR of Medellin; 06-18-2014 at 09:39 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Part I

Wow!!!

So after 12 pages and nearly 250 postings about another "Sosua is dead" thread, if I got this down right, I have learned of four things.

1. D'Latins is closed. RIP...never should have opened. That Hess house should have become a museum as a legacy to the man's life. If anything, a statue should have been erected in front of it.

2. Rumba's remains open, and there is now a dress code for the ladies. Hopefully, a dress code will be instituted for the guys as well. No more wife beaters if you have more back hair than a fucking swamp rat. Cover that shit up!!

3. Classicos is now open once again. Which means that Merengue (or whatever the new name is...) will spring to life as well and offer up a roomier, downstairs alternative for customers and chicas alike, if Classicos ain't your style.

4. Hanzo can still fuck hot chicas that the rest of us can't. Say Hanzo.....exactly what kind of fucking cheese you put in these sandwiches of yours anyway??

Now.....who wants to lead the charge with me into that flesh pot town of Montellano in September? Come on guys....an ISOC invasion! Drdreamer.....you in?

Part I facts besides the top 4 points:

240 posts

232 members read it

Lets continue

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Part I

Wow!!!

Yes, maybe, not sure

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Part I

Its a 20 minute taxi ride. Go with two wingmen and keep all the numbers to yourself.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Part I

There you go, maybe Montellano will pick up the slack when Sosua shuts down. They lost the sugarcane factory. You could be the first in, open a little bar?

Pedro clisante was dead at 9pm and 3am last nite. Maybe 150 people total. Don't know what it did in between those hours.
    The end is near.

I can also tell you that at the street dance on Saturday nite, the locals outnumbered the mongers on PC. Good band.
    I don't know, it was odd....it almost seemed like a Victory dance.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc
    That flyer, was it distributed by the powers that be who want to change Sosua from a single guy destination to a family spot?
    P.S Recognize the table cloth, that pic was taken at the New Garden Hotel.

I don't get your question. Isn't the answer obvious? Or are you meaning something else?

But yes, it was taken at the New Garden. I had Eggs, hash browns, sausage and a couple of hotcakes.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!Part II)

JDR, you moving posts around again?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

So, the Beach is still there, Rumba is still open, Classicos has RE OPENED, and you can still get laid and eat Breakfast in the morning..

Dont sound too bad to me.. lot better than what im doing right now .

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Whats the dress code for women in Rumbas?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    There you go, maybe Montellano will pick up the slack when Sosua shuts down. They lost the sugarcane factory. You could be the first in, open a little bar?

Pedro clisante was dead at 9pm and 3am last nite. Maybe 150 people total. Don't know what it did in between those hours.
    The end is near.

I can also tell you that at the street dance on Saturday nite, the locals outnumbered the mongers on PC. Good band.

No more came out after 9PM. It has nothing to do with all the talk about closure, simply this is the slowest I've seen the N. C. in years
    Also, Cabarete last Saturday night couldn't have had 50 visitors on the beach in the entire night
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    JDR, you moving posts around again?
    No, this is Part II.

easier to follow

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Sousa picks up quite a bit starting Wednesday nights and goes really strong through Saturday night. The inconvenient truth is that the WWs have become the lifeblood for many a business in that town.

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    No more came out after 9PM. It has nothing to do with all the talk about closure, simply this is the slowest I've seen the N. C. in years
    Also, Cabarete last Saturday night couldn't have had 50 visitors on the beach in the entire night

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Sousa picks up quite a bit starting Wednesday nights and goes really strong through Saturday night. The inconvenient truth is that the WWs have become the lifeblood for many a business in that town.
    You been going there 12 years now. We both know its just crazy to open a business there but still, many try and most fail.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And I lived there on and off for two years. Boredom makes you do strange shit. You can only do so much fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    You been going there 12 years now. We both know its just crazy to open a business there but still, many try and most fail.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And I lived there on and off for two years. Boredom makes you do strange shit. You can only do so much fucking.
    That is why I enjoy City Life in Meddy. Plenty of area to walk in, with plenty to do, such as movies, bars and restaurants.

I will never be that bored where I need to sink $20,000 into a business and have to work 7 days a week.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    That is why I enjoy City Life in Meddy. Plenty of area to walk in, with plenty to do, such as movies, bars and restaurants.

I will never be that bored where I need to sink $20,000 into a business and have to work 7 days a week.
    If you really want to kill yoursef,, open a business in Sosua, marry a Dominican girl, and have a couple babies with her, go all in and pretend thats what you wanted all your life, to live like a Dominican..

you will lose your effing mind, from what i can see... first i thought it made these guys happy ( so more power to them)

..but then i saw it taking its toll . its not pretty..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The shocking thing is most of the guys that are doing this are +40 years old and the girls are 20-30 years their junior. It's good to have someone in your corner if you're living there, but it's best to manage them on the cheap. You can buy devotion for $300 a month. No need to marry her. As a female lawyer told a friend of mine, who was taken to court by an ex-girlfriend, never raise one of these women above the station that you found her since almost all the time it just makes them greedy for more of what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    If you really want to kill yoursef,, open a business in Sosua, marry a Dominican girl, and have a couple babies with her, go all in and pretend thats what you wanted all your life, to live like a Dominican..

you will lose your effing mind, from what i can see... first i thought it made these guys happy ( so more power to them)

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post

Is that Burrito shop still opoen in Sosua?? It was there a couple years ago when I went. That guy brought down his gringa wife and kid from Canada....I just shook my head ---damn......sold everything he had in Canada I think....Don't think he was a monger either....

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    This too will pass in a short time.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The shocking thing is most of the guys that are doing this are +40 years old and the girls are 20-30 years their junior. It's good to have someone in your corner if you're living there, but it's best to manage them on the cheap. You can buy devotion for $300 a month. No need to marry her. As a female lawyer told a friend of mine, who was taken to court by an ex-girlfriend, never raise one of these women above the station that you found her since almost all the time it just makes them greedy for more of what you have.
    They are NATURAL BORN SURVIVORS.... they see what WE got (or think they know) , and they want a slice , a BIG slice
    ...we cant really blame them , it comes naturally to them.
    Almost instinctively.

.. but if one does not KNOW this
    that this is how they operate and somehow thinks they will be CONTENT to live the same way as before we met them ?

or even worse that they will "APPRECIATE" all the NEW Luxuries their Gringo provides them...
    then that is a BIG miscalculation...
    And eventually will escalate into a Big Problem..

You can buy thes chicas a House, a car, furniture, Food paid for, electricity, water everything their little hearts desire....
    6 months later she will be MISERABLE. and want MORE.
    and it will never end.. until it ends badly...

It will Never end with her saying
    " thank you for everything you have done for me, to make my life better, you gave me so much and i will never forget it''

those words will never cross a Dominicanas Lips..

just my .02

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information