Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!Part II)

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    You can buy devotion for $300 a month. No need to marry her.
    Don't you mean rent?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

They do have trouble saying thank you; however, gringos aren't going out if there way to say "thank you baby for throwing your youth away with me". One reason guys give so much is they know that's what she's doing and they're scared to death she might come to her senses one day. The key to dealing with young women be they Dominican or local is to conduct yourself as if. if she left you tomorrow you'd just replace her. That's why you don't marry them or have babies with them because it gives them the leverage to call your bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    They are NATURAL BORN SURVIVORS.... they see what WE got (or think they know) , and they want a slice , a BIG slice
    ...we cant really blame them , it comes naturally to them.
    Almost instinctively.

.. but if one does not KNOW this
    that this is how they operate and somehow thinks they will be CONTENT to live the same way as before we met them ?

or even worse that they will "APPRECIATE" all the NEW Luxuries their Gringo provides them...
    then that is a BIG miscalculation...
    And eventually will escalate into a Big Problem..

You can buy thes chicas a House, a car, furniture, Food paid for, electricity, water everything their little hearts desire....
    6 months later she will be MISERABLE. and want MORE.
    and it will never end.. until it ends badly...

It will Never end with her saying
    " thank you for everything you have done for me, to make my life better, you gave me so much and i will never forget it''

those words will never cross a Dominicanas Lips..

just my .02

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

The shocking thing is most of the guys that are doing this are +40 years old and the girls are 20-30 years their junior. It's good to have someone in your corner if you're living there, but it's best to manage them on the cheap. You can buy devotion for $300 a month. No need to marry her. As a female lawyer told a friend of mine, who was taken to court by an ex-girlfriend, never raise one of these women above the station that you found her since almost all the time it just makes them greedy for more of what you have.

This has been the key success for me the last 7 yrs living here. I take care of them almost like a Dominican would. She will respect you more as a person, if not then it's NEXT for me Unfortunately I know way to many gringos here that can't say no, as well as thinking the more you spend on them, the more they will love you
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Re: 06/2014 - The Countdown Begins - (The end of SOSUA!!Part II)

All***********

Please do not forget it is the normal "Slow Season" anyway! Less mongers are in town on MON TUE & WED. On Thursday shit starts jumping off. Hell even 3 yrs ago in slow season, Classico's will be weak on FRI night!!! I started the thread the Countdown Begins and the MODS added (The End of Sosua). I really do not believe it will be the end. The countdown will be for the completion of;

1. The Women's Jail at the End of Pedro

- Will these fuckers start arresting chicas on the street if they are walking without a man?

- Will it be a mandatory 48HR Lock-Up

2. The completion of the New Cruise Ship Sea Port in Puerto Plata

Where will these cruise ship tourist go? You know they will be informed of the high crime!

Will the cruise ship even have day trips past Sosua into Caberete?, (Monkey Jungle, The Waterfalls, 4X4 Motorcycles the Go Cart Park) - Puerto Plata (Brugal Factory, Jewelry Factory, Haitian Town, Catholic Church, The Fort on the Malecon, The Religious Statue on the Mountain)

3. Playa Dorado gives the cruise ship tourist the items they want all on a safe and secure compound!!

- The cool move is to do combined cruise with overnights at hotels on the Playa Dorado or Lifestyles Compounds. Then they do not have to haul ass back to the ship just to eat!

All that Sosua has is Ho's and a Beach. What the fuck is so attractive about the East end of Pedro that the Minister of Tourism and the local expats think that folks will want to get off a ship, travel 20Ks to come see and risk missing manifest/boarding call? What the fuck is here in Sosua that is not in Puerto Plata and all the places in between to include beaches and a golf course on Playa Dorado?

Thanks

They do have trouble saying thank you; however, gringos aren't going out if there way to say "thank you baby for throwing your youth away with me". One reason guys give so much is they know that's what she's doing and they're scared to death she might come to her senses one day. The key to dealing with young women be they Dominican or local is to conduct yourself as if. if she left you tomorrow you'd just replace her. That's why you don't marry them or have babies with them because it gives them the leverage to call your bluff.

Wholly Grail!!!!a

a.k.a. Fuck Dat Bitch!!!

I treated Tyra Banks pretty good. She got mad at me and did not want to see me anymore. Oh well! Last trip she made sure I saw her. She had gained at least 20lbs. We acknowledged each other and that was about it. It blows my mind how some chicas try to front like they have some magical power over you and all they do is sell pussy & drink beer. Then 99% of the time when you return -----they have gotten fat but still think they are the shit. I giggled and went and found me some new big titties then I called it a nite.!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    All***********

3. Playa Dorado gives the cruise ship tourist the items they want all on a safe and secure compound!!

-
    You are paying good money for a cruise with meals so why would you stay in Playa Dorado? I also thought ships move on at night to the next place?

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

This story was posted today. It is the funniest article written to date by SN, other then D'Latin is closed.

http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    You are paying good money for a cruise with meals so why would you stay in Playa Dorado? I also thought ships move on at night to the next place?
    Generally, the passengers of these cruise ships need to be back on board between 5 and 6 pm. Since Sosua is not really awake until that time in the evening anyway, the supposed added revenue from these these ship tourists would be nothing. They will all be safely back on board prior to the ship setting sail for the next port by about 7 pm.

Besides, when they do start disembarking in PP, all the vendors who will have had to pay a pretty peso to secure a license to operate their venues near the port area, will gobble up what revenues those tourists do spend. In addition, I'm sure that a few of the major players in the PP vicinity will have some sweetheart deals with the cruise ship company to steer their customers their way (such as travel desks with specific brochures or discount day trips, etc)

Isn't Long Beach, Ca. a port for cruise ships that begin and end their cruises to Mexico? Somehow, I don't think any bar or restaurant in South Central benefits from those passengers. I seriously doubt if the bars and restaurants of Sosua will be overflowing with blue hairs off the boat. They'll be too busy in PP buying Domincan themed coffee mugs and hats made in China.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

The shocking thing is most of the guys that are doing this are +40 years old and the girls are 20-30 years their junior. It's good to have someone in your corner if you're living there, but it's best to manage them on the cheap. You can buy devotion for $300 a month. No need to marry her. As a female lawyer told a friend of mine, who was taken to court by an ex-girlfriend, never raise one of these women above the station that you found her since almost all the time it just makes them greedy for more of what you have.
    Yes, and that doesn't apply only to putas, it goes for "regulars" too.
    Also, they love to be perceived as rich, of course, the "perception bill" will be handed to you.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If the ship docks for two or 3 days. A golf package a Playa Dorado is right on time. Hell, I went to Malaysia out of Korea for 4 Days of unlimited golf on 27 holes with a hotel room with BRKFST and Dinner included as part of the package

Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 06-18-2014 at 04:15 PM.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    If the ship docks for two or 3 days. A golf package a Playa Dorado is right on time. Hell, I went to Malaysia out of Korea for 4 Days of unlimited golf on 27 holes with a hotel room with BRKFST and Dinner included as part of the package
    Most Carribean cruises don't stay three days.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Most Carribean cruises don't stay three days.
    I don't think any of them do. Normally they'll hit port in the morning and everyone's back on the ship before dinner and the ship leaves for it's next port. Passengers might have 7-8 hrs on the ground.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

"Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

That's the attraction of cruises.
    To see several different places so rarely do they stay in one place for more than a day.
    Besides the most fun times on a cruise are the days you are at sea there are many activities that day.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Part I

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-of-SOSUA!!%29

Wow!!!

So after 12 pages and nearly 250 postings about another "Sosua is dead" thread, if I got this down right, I have learned of four things.

1. D'Latins is closed. RIP...never should have opened. That Hess house should have become a museum as a legacy to the man's life. If anything, a statue should have been erected in front of it.

2. Rumba's remains open, and there is now a dress code for the ladies. Hopefully, a dress code will be instituted for the guys as well. No more wife beaters if you have more back hair than a fucking swamp rat. Cover that shit up!!

3. Classicos is now open once again. Which means that Merengue (or whatever the new name is...) will spring to life as well and offer up a roomier, downstairs alternative for customers and chicas alike, if Classicos ain't your style.

4. Hanzo can still fuck hot chicas that the rest of us can't. Say Hanzo.....exactly what kind of fucking cheese you put in these sandwiches of yours anyway??

Does that about cover it? Cool.

Now.....who wants to lead the charge with me into that flesh pot town of Montellano in September? Come on guys....an ISOC invasion! Drdreamer.....you in?

The love, warmth, and affection that their absentee dads never gave them.

Thanks

Good post!!!!!!

Then I ask again what the hell is the Minister of Tourism so fucking adamant about. Cruise ships de-board at 9-10 AM and then re-boarding operations and then depart by 6-7PM? They will not get past Playa Dorado!!!!. Field of Dreams and Chrystal might need to get a little concerned

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I would think Blackbeards should be MOST concerned...
    What is it a mile and a half from Ocean World ??

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    I don't get your question. Isn't the answer obvious? Or are you meaning something else?

But yes, it was taken at the New Garden. I had Eggs, hash browns, sausage and a couple of hotcakes.
    Just a question bro, just want to be sure at what I was looking at was real.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I'm thinking that having a low key brothel or two hidden out of sight except for those in the know just might attract a few more cruise passengers. The cruise company probably looks at this as a little added spice to spur sells.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Unless by accident, I doubt cruise ship tourists would wind up at Blackbeards.LOL, A lot of mongerer who want to go to Blackbeards have a difficult finding the place.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information