Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    I'm here whats good? I'm leaving soon and super excited Just hope everything goes as planned. But that never happens ever! I wanted to post some girls that I'm planning on seeing to see if you guys have any info but I'm not so sure that would be a good idea lol.
    That would be a great idea, you'll go into the situation knowing if the chick is a whore, or not. I know they say ignorance is bliss, but why nit utilize this board as a tool to help you from becoming a simp?

So I say post away.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Man View Post
    That would be a great idea, you'll go into the situation knowing if the chick is a whore, or not. I know they say ignorance is bliss, but why nit utilize this board as a tool to help you from becoming a simp?

So I say post away.
    and what about snitches? nah too dangerous man.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Funny...she sent me other pics and seeing her whatsapp recently she has put on a few pounds...gotta watch the dating sites...the pics are years old sometimes
    The below listed pictures are examples of why you have to check and double check these internet chicas. This chica hit me up on LA Cupid we were going good and something told me to check her Facebook fotos all of which were over a year old and professionally done. Something told me to have her send me a recent photo (one on the right) on whatssapp and aye wuzz lyke WTF? She is in Santiago and I was going to go down to do a day date and possible cabana run...I was sooooooooooooooooo glad I saw photo#2 before I pulled the trigger. Had I got off the bus and saw that I would have been SICK!...

sti1.jpgfea.jpg
    Last edited by camaro1257; 08-05-2014 at 06:43 PM.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    and what about snitches? nah too dangerous man.
    A year ago I had hooked up with this chick

http://www.dominicancupid.com/en/pro...searchtotal=56

see, how easy that was? Every person whose ever talked to her can message her, what are they going to tell her? Someone posted her DC profile on a whore board, all she has to do now is figure out which one out of the thousands of dudes who are on DC it was.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

see, how easy that was? Every person whose ever talked to her can message her, what are they going to tell her? Someone posted her DC profile on a whore board, all she has to do now is figure out which one out of the thousands of dudes who are on DC it was.
    Agreed! How can you get ratted on if you never even fucked the chica, let alone met her!?!?!? Post away and if we don't know the chica, you have better odds off the bat that she is a non-semi-pro... Let's go, time is money... and may be yours!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

If her Profile is ACTIVE on Dom Cupid.. dude, she is fair game to post her pic..

How is anybody gonna snitch on you ? if she is any good looking she probably getting HUNDREDS of messages, and DOZENS of proposals to meet guys.
    How can she possibly know who posted her pic here ?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Did you buy any artwork.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    If her Profile is ACTIVE on Dom Cupid.. dude, she is fair game to post her pic..

How is anybody gonna snitch on you ? if she is any good looking she probably getting HUNDREDS of messages, and DOZENS of proposals to meet guys.
    How can she possibly know who posted her pic here ?
    Everyone is fair game.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Agreed! How can you get ratted on if you never even fucked the chica, let alone met her!?!?!? Post away and if we don't know the chica, you have better odds off the
    That is the dumbest thing anyone ever said.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A few times guys told my chicas that they saw their pictures on the boards and i came back with, yea, they go with many hookers and it just back fires on them most of the times.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Did you buy any artwork.
    you went to her places also. Not a bad apartment.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Rolleyes Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

I love the "NYC pizza is the best" shit.

I tried a few places in Manhattan and Queens including the famous John's in the Village and was sadly underwhelmed.

I've had at least as good and perhaps better in fucking Canada and at least it's equal, and considering the location more enjoyable and satisfying pizza in Sosua ... Those that have not been to Sosewer in the last 3-5 years and tried the majority of the pizza places there don't know what they're missing . There is great pizza to be found in Sosua and even better Italian in general. (Thought NOT "Italian-American)...

I bought a whole large pie from John's in the village, since they don't sell slices. I ate a couple and they were decent....but I've had a lot better... Took the rest "to go" and went to a park I like across the street from a great place to get a coffee and watch the scenery and around the corner from 2 GREAT Gelato places (More on them later) and gave the remaining $25 worth of pizza away to all the rummys in the park. THEY seemed to like it just fine! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    I have bookmarked this thread.. but not for the original Topic, rather for where the Best Pizza in NY can be found..
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

The Gelato I had, in 2 different places, in Manhattan was easily the best thing, other than pussy, I can recall eating!

Icecream is fine but I would not give up pussy for Ben and Jerry's.....but I might not miss it, pussy, soooo much if I had to give it up, in favour of this Gelato. HEAVENLY.....no really!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    I love the "NYC pizza is the best" shit.

I tried a few places in Manhattan and Queens including the famous John's in the Village and was sadly underwhelmed.
    You were probably a couple decades late to get a pie out of John's, that place has been living off an old rep for a long, long time.

Now if you'd said you got a shitty pie at Grimaldi's or Manetta's or any of dozens of other places, I'd be surprised, but John's on Bleecker? Feh.

Corner Bistro used to serve the best burger in NYC, it's probably not even top 50 now. Times change.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    You were probably a couple decades late to get a pie out of John's, that place has been living off an old rep for a long, long time.

Now if you'd said you got a shitty pie at Grimaldi's or Manetta's or any of dozens of other places, I'd be surprised, but John's on Bleecker? Feh.

Corner Bistro used to serve the best burger in NYC, it's probably not even top 50 now. Times change.
    Exactly. Its like banging a superstar hooker 35 years after she first came out to play.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Perhaps but it was on the short list of recommended places I received from asking here....

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I almost decided to go to DiFara's today... Was reading some reviews and wanna try it.. But then saw the average wait time and decided i'll go during the week (they are closed Monday and Tuesday) so maybe Wednesday or Thursday when there is more of a chance that I wont have to wait as long...
    Hey Beas...you still owe us a DiFaras review

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread Information