Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    A Schnizel and a Weizenbier, Ice Cream for dessert, and a chica at my side who will fuck me into a Coma, and I'm happy...

Im so silly sometimes...
    Indy loved her snitzel and returned for more.

We spoiled her with that 250 peso meal. I need to stop.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Im trying to decypher what you said there... from what i can read into your comment.
    no, to the first part ..
    2nd part, i have no opinion on, im not dominican..

And as to Dominican men & families getting robbed coming from the airport, carjacked etc, esp at like 3 am ..
    i would say thats because they wear those super expensive watches, flashing all kinds of Bling, and the Suitcases are just LOADED with Goodies.. .the thieves know that..

From me what they get ?, my cheap wallet, an atm card with no pin, my passport, driv lic, a Used i phone and my clothes and underwear..
    i can replace all of that..
    I never visit the DR with shit I cant replace in a heartbeat..

but i dont think thats the topic.. what was the topic again ?
    My point was that Dominicans and Dominican Americans are bigger targets or "marks" when they return to DR in many instances. Not just for ladrones, but also chicas. Being Dominican does not make you exempted to anything.

Hanzo is Great at what he does! Just because he is Dominican doesn't mean any pussy he wants is automatically his. Being Dominican helps but he has crafted and perfected a system that works for him.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    My point was that Dominicans and Dominican Americans are bigger targets or "marks" when they return to DR in many instances. Not just for ladrones, but also chicas. Being Dominican does not make you exempted to anything.

Hanzo is Great at what he does! Just because he is Dominican doesn't mean any pussy he wants is automatically his. Being Dominican helps but he has crafted and perfected a system that works for him.
    You broke it down to where I understand it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Keep in mind, a guy arrives for his first ever trip to the country and thinks he knows everything. We see this all the time.

I still have yet to meet that special guy that saves hoes.
    That why I suggested he proceed with caution and sit back and observe the country. If he is in Santiago is first trip I would have to speculate he is with Guys who are familiar with the country and hopefully giving him good guidance. But we all know the you can lead a horse to water speach.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That why I suggested he proceed with caution and sit back and observe the country. If he is in Santiago is first trip I would have to speculate he is with Guys who are familiar with the country and hopefully giving him good guidance. But we all know the you can lead a horse to water speach.
    I went with Dominicans my first time and boy, were they clueless. I got them chicas thru mine by the end of the trip.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But we love stories... so we hope he has a great trip.....

i hope i can learn to be less of a hata, of all these young guns who fuck all the above par bitches & hang out at the Fancy Clubs...

LOL
    The point ... we all come from different places, are at different stages in our lives, and enjoy different things.

A lot of guys on here are quick to judge the way guys do things if it's not there way. people need to get over it. Variety it what makes life great.

Just my 2 cents....

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The point ... we all come from different places, are at different stages in our lives, and enjoy different things.

A lot of guys on here are quick to judge the way guys do things if it's not there way. people need to get over it. Variety it what makes life great.

Just my 2 cents....
    Actually we all go to DR to get laid.

How many guys go there to read a book by the pool?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We will be hatas for life.

I hate those clubs. Just give me a nice meal.

2 amigas both cooking dinner for me

Click to see pic
    I take options a and b.... home cooked food and night out at a nice club. Then head to a cabana with a Hot tie for a couple hours. Then back to option a in the morning. The best of both worlds.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I take options a and b.... home cooked food and night out at a nice club. Then head to a cabana with a Hot tie for a couple hours. Then back to option a in the morning. The best of both worlds.
    Maybe one day you will be around to come by for a home cooked meal.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

There seems to be this great generalization about Dominican women on this board. All of them are whores, gold diggers, and so on, and so forth. As a Dominican I do take great exception to this, because I know for a fact that isn't the case, look at me I surround myself with chicks who are not interested in money, who are not interested in me marrying them for a visa, who just want to spend some quality time with a dude they vibe with, and actually like.

Sometimes it seems that a lot of BM here have this inability to separate themselves, from their reality, and accept someone else's as possible, just because you can't spend some time with a chick without having to give her money at the end of your time spent, doesn't mean it's the world everyone else is living in, or experiencing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

American Women are the biggest whores and Golddiggers in the world... just speaking for myself..

why do you think men are so afraid to bring Dominican women here?
    Cus they will become "Americanized"

If they Stayed Dominican, plane loads of dudes would be picking up their Wives at STI or SDQ.

Please dont include me in the Camp that thinks all Dominican women are putas..
    cuz it could not be more OPPOSITE.
    Ill take a Dominicana over an American any day of the week.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe one day you will be around to come by for a home cooked meal.
    Sounds good to me. Them shrimps looked incredible!!! I'd like to team them chicas up with PQR to make a meal!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    There seems to be this great generalization about Dominican women on this board. All of them are whores, gold diggers, and so on, and so forth. As a Dominican I do take great exception to this, because I know for a fact that isn't the case, look at me I surround myself with chicks who are not interested in money, who are not interested in me marrying them for a visa, who just want to spend some quality time with a dude they vibe with, and actually like.

Sometimes it seems that a lot of BM here have this inability to separate themselves, from their reality, and accept someone else's as possible, just because you can't spend some time with a chick without having to give her money at the end of your time spent, doesn't mean it's the world everyone else is living in, or experiencing.
    I get very tired of the "They're all whores" attitude myself, along with the old "You know how Dominicans are" mindset. I have bitten my tongue more that once.

But then again, there's no shortage of Dominican women here that think the only reason tourists come to the island is to fuck the women.

Both attitudes leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't understand why folks just can't get together, spend an afternoon/evening hanging out having a good time, then taking it one step further if they enjoy each others company without the stereotypes kicking in.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I get very tired of the "They're all whores" attitude myself, along with the old "You know how Dominicans are" mindset. I have bitten my tongue more that once.

But then again, there's no shortage of Dominican women here that think the only reason tourists come to the island is to fuck the women.

Both attitudes leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't understand why folks just can't get together, spend an afternoon/evening hanging out having a good time, then taking it one step further if they enjoy each others company without the stereotypes kicking in.
    Amen!!!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sounds good to me. Them shrimps looked incredible!!! I'd like to team them chicas up with PQR to make a meal!
    PQR ain't going to the DR anytime soon. The shrimp is never ending.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ill take a Dominicana over an American any day of the week.
    I'll take a Colombian over both, anytime of day. At least a Colombian wants to stay the rest of her life in Colombia.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post

There is a difference between you picking up a non Puta in the Capital and some guy that never been there thinking that all the chicas on Cupid.com are regular chicas.

Do you think guys arriving for the first time are as smart as you?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Tell you what, walk up to 1,000 American girls, age 25-45 and tell them you work at Burger King. How many will give you there number?

Tell chicas in Medellin you are staying in a hotel in Centro and most will tell you that once you left centro, give them a call.

If they like where they live, there are 50 guys they can be with "NOW"

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So the real question is, if a marriage in the US fails, why would marrying a Dominican Work?

12 years ago Beas came with two clowns. One met a chica in Crystals Whorehouse and she was different so he married her and brought her home with her 3 kids.

He then had a 4th with her.

I asked Beas last month and he said they were divorced.

At the end, he is divorced paying child support and maybe alimony.

A wife is a wife is a wife.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Very good chance I may be arriving two days after you. I'll pm you my number. We are very close in age, we should have a good time if you enjoyed places like level.
    awesome I'll shoot you text soon.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information