Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    70% are.

With another 29% from Joisey. That leaves us 1%'ers.
    Vida es buena....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    I'm just making a point.... many Colombians leave Colombia. I was just there for the colombia vs brasil game. WITH A Fellow ISOC member.. I took home a girl on vacation from Meddellin. I have also gone to the parade there a few times. I always do well. I can play this game in any arena.
    Come on dude, you aint the average monger either... Not many are 35 and a good lookin dude (no homo) lol... But seriously when I was 40 pounds lighter and 5 years younger I got chicks on the regular at LQ's and Copa... Many I took home and didn't remember their names while they were giving me head two hours after I met them... You and Hanzo and few others can get the chicks with ease, even in NY, so when you guys go overseas and stand out being American and young you give them something to give a second look at... Although I put on a few pounds I still get looks on the train from many asian chicks... Which is the newest thing or one of the hottest things if you ask me... I'm seeing many asian chicks with white dudes lately, more then ever... I lately don't even bother with American NY chicks cause I dont even wanna deal with the drama i've experienced times in the past and know I can travel every few months and fuck up a storm for a week or two... I agree with the point of its everyones vaca and money to do whatever they want and like I said, im rooting for Beyond... Just dont want anyone to have the wool pulled over their eyes like Jimmy pointed out (my clown friends of the past lol) It does seem like he knows what he is getting into though... But so did my friend...

P.S. Noone will ever win an argument with JDR!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    Camp David was the best meal on my entire 7 day trip. All the other places were worse than chains here like TGIF and Applebees. Even Jarrabacao was no better than the corner diner. Could be I dont know wtf to order? lol I dunno...but none of the food stood out. I cant name one restaurant. There was 1 place in Sosua that did their steak pretty good but still nothing to write home about.
    Where the hell did you get good steak in DR?!?! That's a shocker for me.... I do love the garlic fish with yellow rice and red beans at Mofongo King on Sosua beach! Thanks Tiger and XXX for that one! The restaurant at Victorian house is really good too... Other then that, nothing I would really put over NYC... Now Medellin has some great steak, and cheap! What the hell was this thread about again? lol

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

TGunnz I gotta bring you to my hood in BK.. Get you some L&B spumoni gardens squares... That' the best pizza in the world and I wont listen to anyone else on their opinions! LOL... Hanzo that dollar pizza is nasty and cheap ass ingredients... You can come along to L&B's my treat!

Damn this thread is viral!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    TGunnz I gotta bring you to my hood in BK.. Get you some L&B spumoni gardens squares... That' the best pizza in the world and I wont listen to anyone else on their opinions! LOL... Hanzo that dollar pizza is nasty and cheap ass ingredients... You can come along to L&B's my treat!

I prefer not to leave Harlem, if I can help it, I've seen the rest of NYC, and it wasn't pretty.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Now I heard it all.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Now I heard it all.
    Im still hating on you for getting a pack of Klondikes for a buck!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Lombardi's is on Spring street in NYC, Totonno's is in Brooklyn and Johns is in the Village.

If you never been to these, I can understand you thinking Sosua has pizza.
    I've been to the place on spring street. It was good. But i Remember when all the pizza shops had Italians in them. Everybody had good pizza. Now even Arthur ave. In the Bronx is run by Albanians. Where did all the Italians go???

Sucks having to look for good pizza. But where I'm at in queens now has some spots. Maybe I should have left the hood sooner... lol
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Im still hating on you for getting a pack of Klondikes for a buck!
    I got six actually. Now I got 12 pints of Ben & Jerry for 99 cents each.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Sounds good Beas!!! Then I'll take you to the dollar pizza spot under the four train. Its actually good. Aftee we can hit a dollar dancing spot!! Lol.. first slice n dance are my treat. Lol

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been to the place on spring street. It was good. But i Remember when all the pizza shops had Italians in them. Everybody had good pizza. Now even Arthur ave. In the Bronx is run by Albanians. Where did all the Italians go???

Sucks having to look for good pizza. But where I'm at in queens now has some spots. Maybe I should have left the hood sooner... lol
    The Italian and Jewish population is going down because we are not having kids or not marrying Italians or Jewish people anymore.

My neighborhood was maybe 70% 40 years ago and now maybe 10%.

My pizza guys two kids became lawyers so he sold to Albanians.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got six actually. Now I got 12 pints of Ben & Jerry for 99 cents each.
    Be honest, do you like ice cream better then pussy? What if you could have only one of the two for the rest of your life? Would you choose or kill yourself? lol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sounds good Beas!!! Then I'll take you to the dollar pizza spot under the four train. Its actually good. Aftee we can hit a dollar dancing spot!! Lol.. first slice n dance are my treat. Lol
    If you think dollar pizza is good, I have to re evaluate my opinion of you.

You just dropped from the top level.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Be honest, do you like ice cream better then pussy? What if you could have only one of the two for the rest of your life? Would you choose or kill yourself? lol
    I choose ice cream.

When you got all the pussy you ever wanted, its time for peace and quiet, ice ream and television.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I choose ice cream.

When you got all the pussy you ever wanted, its time for peace and quiet, ice ream and television.
    And you have to reevaluate TGunnz... I lost all respect for you!! lol

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And you have to reevaluate TGunnz... I lost all respect for you!! lol
    Come on. There are dozens of awesome pizza places in Brooklyn. Dollar pizza is good?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Come on. There are dozens of awesome pizza places in Brooklyn. Dollar pizza is good?
    I never said that... Dollar pizza sucks! At least all the pizza i've tasted from those joints... But that wasn't what I was referring to... Maybe you should read it again...

Or ill explain, you told Tgunnz you have to reevaluate him because he likes dollar pizza places... You said you would rather have ice cream then pussy for the rest of your life if you had to choose only one... I said, I have to reevaluate you after that comment...

Anyway, im starting to get bored, where is Beyond... Come back and post buddy! While we are off topic, anyone like any of the new TV shows out lately... I started watching Tyrant (first 3 episodes) from channel FX on Tuesday nights at 10pm... I like it alot, just dont like the fact that everyone in this arabic/terrorist country speaks fuckin english perfectly! Give it a try if you need something to watch though...

Also starting watching Silicon Valley, pretty funny and alot of truth being an IT guy I can appreciate some of it...

Other then that Ray Donovan starts up again this Sunday, really looking forward to that!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

The best pizza is in New Haven, CT and that is backed up by national polls.....so there....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Or ill explain, you told Tgunnz you have to reevaluate him because he likes dollar pizza places... You said you would rather have ice cream then pussy for the rest of your life if you had to choose only one... I said, I have to reevaluate you after that comment...

I am 51 now. Had enough pussy so if it was ice cream or pussy, give me the cream! Ben & Jerry is excellent every time.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    The best pizza is in New Haven, CT and that is backed up by national polls.....so there....
    It comes up in the top ten in all polls as does Lombardis

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information