Thread: Newbie here and newbie to the DR Looking for chicas and great time! July17-29

Thanks

Newbie here and newbie to the DR Looking for chicas and great time! July17-29

I will be with my brother and my cousin for the first 4 nights and then I am on my own(i am here for 12 nights)!! We are staying at the Crowne Plaza in Santo Domingo and then who knows where I am going to go. Where are the best places to pick up hot women? Also what are the best stripclubs/whorehouses/you know what I mean! I am more into picking up hookers/Strippers but my brother and cousin may just want to go to regular bars with women. Any suggestions on both? Also I lived in San Diego where Tijuana was right across the border. Cheap Hotels that were Chica Friendly that I could stay at....so when my brother and cousing leave I will be looking for a $25-40 hotel close to the action? I am asking for any part of the DR but mainly Santo Domingo. Anyone else want to join us let me know. Im 38, my bro is 35, and cousin is 24. Also are the strip clubs places to pick up women for sex?

thanks SOOOO MUCH!!

M

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mwhey For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: Newbie here and newbie to the DR Looking for chicas and great time! July17-29

Quote Originally Posted by Mwhey View Post
    I will be with my brother and my cousin for the first 4 nights and then I am on my own(i am here for 12 nights)!! We are staying at the Crowne Plaza in Santo Domingo and then who knows where I am going to go. Where are the best places to pick up hot women? Also what are the best stripclubs/whorehouses/you know what I mean! I am more into picking up hookers/Strippers but my brother and cousin may just want to go to regular bars with women. Any suggestions on both? Also I lived in San Diego where Tijuana was right across the border. Cheap Hotels that were Chica Friendly that I could stay at....so when my brother and cousing leave I will be looking for a $25-40 hotel close to the action? I am asking for any part of the DR but mainly Santo Domingo. Anyone else want to join us let me know. Im 38, my bro is 35, and cousin is 24. Also are the strip clubs places to pick up women for sex?

thanks SOOOO MUCH!!

M
    Oh man, there's lots of places that will blow you and your buds away!!!!

You'll find a shitload of information on the best places in Santo Domingo (and the entire country) in the paid section.

Grab a subscription and see what you're missing!!

Great first post, and welcome to the board.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information