Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

I was sitting with a guy in Rancho Tipico two nights ago. Seemed like a good guy so we were having a few beers. A guy he knew came in. Apparently the second guy was on his first trip and was "looking" for a chica. How hard can that be? Anyway, I called a Haitiana I know and she came over. Very sexy girl and great dancer. She shook a little ass for him and he was sold. Off they went.

I see her in Rancho Tipico the next afternoon and she tells me she got a good payday and he might be with her again. Wonderful. High five baby!

Later that night she is in Rancho Tipico and says to me; "Why don't you buy me a coke? You never buy me anything". I just laughed at her. I asked her if she had a client the previous night and who was responsible for her having that payday? That would be me. I told her that with her good payday the night before she should be able to buy her own coke. She told me that money was for her daughter.

There is never enough money.

I did not buy her a coke.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Sound to me like my hardwired theory is still holding water..

I guess this is why peter had to be such a hardass with these chicas, or they would have demanded he PAY them $ on top of trying to keep 100% what they made from the paying Customers.. not a very good business plan that would have been.

u should have acted more Dominican and said
    " NEXT time I find you a New Gringo who pays, you pay me my Coca Cola cut up front, and then I will have money to buy you that coke the next day"...
    throw it in their faces, or apparantly they gonna keep trying no matter how long they know you ..
    I dont think they "get" Subtle.. its not in their vocabulary.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    I was sitting with a guy in Rancho Tipico two nights ago. Seemed like a good guy so we were having a few beers. A guy he knew came in. Apparently the second guy was on his first trip and was "looking" for a chica. How hard can that be? Anyway, I called a Haitiana I know and she came over. Very sexy girl and great dancer. She shook a little ass for him and he was sold. Off they went.

I see her in Rancho Tipico the next afternoon and she tells me she got a good payday and he might be with her again. Wonderful. High five baby!

Later that night she is in Rancho Tipico and says to me; "Why don't you buy me a coke? You never buy me anything". I just laughed at her. I asked her if she had a client the previous night and who was responsible for her having that payday? That would be me. I told her that with her good payday the night before she should be able to buy her own coke. She told me that money was for her daughter.

There is never enough money.

I did not buy her a coke.
    she should have bought you a beer or given you a free BJ

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    Sound to me like my hardwired theory is still holding water..

I guess this is why peter had to be such a hardass with these chicas, or they would have demanded he PAY them $ on top of trying to keep 100% what they made from the paying Customers.. not a very good business plan that would have been.

u should have acted more Dominican and said
    " NEXT time I find you a New Gringo who pays, you pay me my Coca Cola cut up front, and then I will have money to buy you that coke the next day"...
    throw it in their faces, or apparantly they gonna keep trying no matter how long they know you ..
    I dont think they "get" Subtle.. its not in their vocabulary.
    Why bother. waste of time.

have them clean your place and then introduce them maybe.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was at Rancho Tipico having a beer with Jose123456578. A chica I have hooked up with clients before and also helped her out once or twice calls me out to the street to talk. She tells that that her hair is in bad shape and she can't come to my party with her hair like that. She needs 500 pesos for the salon or she can't come to the party. I just looked at her and then walked away.

It never ends.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I was at Rancho Tipico having a beer with Jose123456578. A chica I have hooked up with clients before and also helped her out once or twice calls me out to the street to talk. She tells that that her hair is in bad shape and she can't come to my party with her hair like that. She needs 500 pesos for the salon or she can't come to the party. I just looked at her and then walked away.

It never ends.
    One day you should tell us the story about how Jose got your old numbers....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    That's a good question. I was hoping to leave them to my estate but I guess that's no longer possible.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He needed a new name and that was available.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It never ends.
    No party for her.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    No party for her.
    That would be correct. She pissed me off with that shit. Trying to extort 500 pesos by threatening not to come to the party.

NEXT!

I guess I will have to settle for the other 25 that are invited.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That would be correct. She pissed me off with that shit. Trying to extort 500 pesos by threatening not to come to the party.

NEXT!

I guess I will have to settle for the other 25 that are invited.
    I feel like a kindergarden teacher when in DR.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Try explaining to them a new business model-charge a reasonable price, provide services rendered, and don't bore and/or frustrate any of your clients with third world tales of woe. Dudes on vacation don't want to hear that shit. The chicas will look at you like you're crazy, because that will deviate from their game plan, passed down from one generation of putas and liars to another. They figure if it works one time out of a thousand then it's worth it.

It's not a puta thing, and it's not a poverty thing. It's a Dominican thing. I walked into one of those Yemenese delis in the 'hood and saw someone who looked familiar making sandwiches. He seemed to have a bad attitude, and I found out why. He was the brother of one of the guys from the band Aventura. The story goes that they weren't on speaking terms because the guy refuses to give homeboy any more money, so now he has to work at this deli and was none too pleased about it. The last bit of cash he received he spent on a Cadillac Escalade and was pestering his brother to give him more money because he was too broke to buy gas.

The guy who told me this story, a working class Dominican with limited education, took the deli monkey's side. He said "that's fucked up on his part. He should look out for his brother". When I said "Why didn't he do something constructive with the 50-60 grand his brother gave him, like go to college or a trade school?" He looked at me like I was out of my mind. 'Why would he do that when his brother is loaded?", was the response.

Oh, OK. Now I get it.

I stopped trying to decipher their thought process a long time ago.

I feel like a kindergarden teacher when in DR.
    The difference being that kindergarten kids are capable of learning.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Try explaining to them a new business model-charge a reasonable price, provide services rendered, and don't bore and/or frustrate any of your clients with third world tales of woe. Dudes on vacation don't want to hear that shit. The chicas will look at you like you're crazy, because that will deviate from their game plan, passed down from one generation of putas and liars to another. They figure if it works one time out of a thousand then it's worth it.

It's not a puta thing, and it's not a poverty thing. It's a Dominican thing. I walked into one of those Yemenese delis in the 'hood and saw someone who looked familiar making sandwiches. He seemed to have a bad attitude, and I found out why. He was the brother of one of the guys from the band Aventura. The story goes that they weren't on speaking terms because the guy refuses to give homeboy any more money, so now he has to work at this deli and was none too pleased about it. The last bit of cash he received he spent on a Cadillac Escalade and was pestering his brother to give him more money because he was too broke to buy gas.

The guy who told me this story, a working class Dominican with limited education, took the deli monkey's side. He said "that's fucked up on his part. He should look out for his brother". When I said "Why didn't he do something constructive with the 50-60 grand his brother gave him, like go to college or a trade school?" He looked at me like I was out of my mind. 'Why would he do that when his brother is loaded?", was the response.

Oh, OK. Now I get it.

I stopped trying to decipher their thought process a long time ago.
    How many family members, Cousins, Friends from back in the day do we think Michael Jordan bought Cadillacs for or sent through school? None!

How many did Emmett Smith? Alan Iverson? Lawrence Taylor?

Now lets' do the math (this ain't hard math, I swear). Who's a Billionaire and who's broke?

Many business owners set up losing business interests because it's cheaper to employ friends and family in a losing business proposition than to give them money/ support their businesses. At least that way you get the write-offs and the begging stops.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Many business owners set up losing business interests because it's cheaper to employ friends and family in a losing business proposition than to give them money/ support their businesses. At least that way you get the write-offs and the begging stops.
    Mike Sorrentino of "Jersey Shore" fame was arrested for getting into a fight with his own brother who was running a tanning salon for him. Apparently Mike walked in one day and didn't like the carnival house atmosphere, attempted to set things straight and things got physical.

Imagine how incompetent someone must be to mismanage a tanning salon.

Getting back to deli boy, he and his brother are no longer on speaking terms. I wouldn't be either, seeing as the "speaking terms" would involve me paying my own brother not to be mad at me.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So the chica that I had seen everyday last trip got over the fact that I don't send money.

We talk about the same shit almost everyday on facebook.

Like I said before, if the island was sinking and she needed a dollar, I wouldn't send it.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So the chica that I had seen everyday last trip got over the fact that I don't send money.

We talk about the same shit almost everyday on facebook.

Like I said before, if the island was sinking and she needed a dollar, I wouldn't send it.
    I don't even bother keeping up with Ho's when I'm not in their country. It would be pointless because I really haven't much to say...."So, get any Gringos to pay that rent this week? How many dicks did that take?" "...and he pulled it out your what and stuck it in your what?....Eeeeew!".

...pointless....

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't even bother keeping up with Ho's when I'm not in their country. It would be pointless because I really haven't much to say...."So, get any Gringos to pay that rent this week? How many dicks did that take?" "...and he pulled it out your what and stuck it in your what?....Eeeeew!".

...pointless....

Click to see pic
    We are connected thru facebook. I am online anyway.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Here is the difference:

The chicas (and a lot of other people) think that it cannot hurt to ask, as the worst that can happen is that the person they are asking will say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained so to speak.

But really the worst that can happen is that the person can say no and then decide that they have had enough of the persistent asking and cut off all future contact and possible money as well. That is the part that many do not get. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and future lost.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    But really the worst that can happen is that the person can say no and then decide that they have had enough of the persistent asking and cut off all future contact and possible money as well. That is the part that many do not get. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and future lost.
    They have no future with some of us. We keep moving on.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Here is the difference:

The chicas (and a lot of other people) think that it cannot hurt to ask, as the worst that can happen is that the person they are asking will say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained so to speak.

They must think that 10 no's with some cut offs is only equivalent to 20,000 to 30,000 pesos or so...but if they get a yes...that is equivalent to 10,000 pesos or more for four to six months and maybe more... Plus they don't have to work so hard (pun) for that WU money except all the internet blah blah blah...I love you baby, that's funny baby...I am sitting at home with no water and only power for this half hour while we are talking baby....miss you baby... jajajajaja...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information