Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    So now he can talk about those 5 days the next 20 years. Wonderful.

You have so much to teach. I can learn a few 100 new things.
    You seem to be doing okay without my help.

I bring aid to the needy, not to the greedy.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    You seem to be doing okay without my help.

I bring aid to the needy, not to the greedy.
    I am far from greedy. I like to be well rounded. Kevy is doing his best but I need a Village.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am far from greedy. I like to be well rounded. Kevy is doing his best but I need a Village.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

mi know of very few gurls on the J island that gain any kind of revenue to speak of from the social media sites......
    sure they get lucky sometimes.....maybe some a couple times...
    but just even trying to meet a guy that is on vacation for a date....
    is a rare occurrence from the social media sites on the J island...
    the private whores usually have the best luck.....but they put hours and hours into the internet everyday.....
    most gurls here have the best luck when they go out......and meet a guy.....fuck....stay with them for their vacation...
    and then try to Western Union dem for months or years.......saying they are der gf's.......
    some go to the extent of posting of their pics together on FB or dem other sites....
    even though they are fucking other gringos and locals...lol

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Here's my question, why do you think the chicas give a single fuck about how much money she could potentially earn with you in the future? These women are so use to having men lie to them, and promise them everything under the moon, and the time frame for all these promises is always the future.

You telling the chick she's going to earn X amount of money with you, means jack shit to her, because in the 'right now' she has all these "problems" she wants to resolve, and your promise of cash 6 months from now, ain't putting food on the table tomorrow night, nor is it buying junior new pampers, and milk.

I understand your point, but I'm shocked you're surprised about her not understand your payout concept. She doesn't care about how much money you're going to give her in x amount of months, when you return, she cares about all the issues she wants to resolve with that money right now.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Here's my question, why do you think the chicas give a single fuck about how much money she could potentially earn with you in the future? These women are so use to having men lie to them, and promise them everything under the moon, and the time frame for all these promises is always the future.

You telling the chick she's going to earn X amount of money with you, means jack shit to her, because in the 'right now' she has all these "problems" she wants to resolve, and your promise of cash 6 months from now, ain't putting food on the table tomorrow night, nor is it buying junior new pampers, and milk.

I understand your point, but I'm shocked you're surprised about her not understand your payout concept. She doesn't care about how much money you're going to give her in x amount of months, when you return, she cares about all the issues she wants to resolve with that money right now.
    Things are different in other countries.

Some of us tell no lies.

Most know that they get fatter, I am done with them.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah, I guess that's why they're selling ass in the 1st place.

This is how it goes when People try to solve problems that are bigger than money....with money.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Things are different in other countries.

Some of us tell no lies.

Most know that they get fatter, I am done with them.
    Yeah, but my point is, your promise of money in the future, means nothing to the girl, even if you fully intend to carry it out. You explaining to her that if she goes with you at $1,500 a night, for the next 10 nights, assures her another 20 nights throughout the year, whilst may surprise you, should mean nothing to her whatsoever. She needs money today, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, you telling her in 5 months, you'll give her another spin doesn't resolve whatever financial issue she has in the moment, I want to make clear I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your way of doing things, nor am I advocating for you to send money to her, I'm more pointing out that there should be no surprise about these request for money.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, but my point is, your promise of money in the future, means nothing to the girl, even if you fully intend to carry it out. You explaining to her that if she goes with you at $1,500 a night, for the next 10 nights, assures her another 20 nights throughout the year, whilst may surprise you, should mean nothing to her whatsoever. She needs money today, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, you telling her in 5 months, you'll give her another spin doesn't resolve whatever financial issue she has in the moment, I want to make clear I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your way of doing things, nor am I advocating for you to send money to her, I'm more pointing out that there should be no surprise about these request for money.
    I have an understanding with a few in Dr and it worked out over time. They are out there, takes time to locate them.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I guess that's why they're selling ass in the 1st place.

This is how it goes when People try to solve problems that are bigger than money....with money.
    Guy has Hot Dog Stand, chica has pussy stand.

Both are legal business.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have an understanding with a few in Dr and it worked out over time. They are out there, takes time to locate them.
    I'm sure they're out there, but they're the exception, not the rule.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Guy has Hot Dog Stand, chica has pussy stand.

Both are legal business.
    No secret where my money's going.

I don't fuck with hot dogs.

I hope she's got fresh buns.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm sure they're out there, but they're the exception, not the rule.
    We are the exceptions not the rule as well.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

How do chicas manage to stay so broke selling something they dont even have to replace...
    Its like having UNLIMITED inventory of something, and given a certain Span of YEARS , in which to sell as much of it as you can..
    Thats a DREAM for most business models.
    ... yet somehow these chicas manage to fuck it up..
    Cuz they dont understand the concept of how TIME passes and time is $..
    At some point you gotta stop being 7 years old and have a plan.

And if you see them on 2 or 3 trips in a row, and each trip they make $, how does this equate to the Dominican Men who LIE to them all the time ?
    I dont even get the connection..
    So, not our fault Really..for at least trying to explain these things to them..

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    How do chicas manage to stay so broke selling something they dont even have to replace...
    Its like having UNLIMITED inventory of something, and given a certain Span of YEARS , in which to sell as much of it as you can..

How do Stock Brokers that made a million a year end up broke after they lose their jobs?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And if you see them on 2 or 3 trips in a row, and each trip they make $, how does this equate to the Dominican Men who LIE to them all the time ?
    Most of these guys are hanging with 18 year olds.

They are silly kids.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Imagine having to go through life as an adult with a 3rd grade education.

Being a useless appendage and then one day {BANG!} you are a fully grown and well developed young Women and every Man who sees you wants to fuck you and will dig in his pocket to prove it.

Money is coming in but there is too much that you need to spend money on and it will never be enough....and you only have a 3rd grade education so you sell it and sell it and sell it and then one day....nobody's buying anymore.

You should see some of the Stars I used to get with in the 70's today. Even the ones who still look good look "good-for-their-age".

It will always be a buyer's market.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Being a useless appendage and then one day {BANG!} you are a fully grown and well developed young Women and every Man who sees you wants to fuck you and will dig in his pocket to prove it.

Money is coming in but there is too much that you need to spend money on and it will never be enough....and you only have a 3rd grade education so you sell it and sell it and sell it and then one day....nobody's buying anymore.

You should see some of the Stars I used to get with in the 70's today. Even the ones who still look good look "good-for-their-age".

And to think, 100's of fools marry them and bring them home

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

There's something in that statement that I like...........but I just can't put my finger in it.
    Vida es buena....

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And to think, 100's of fools marry them and bring them home
    Well, there's a give and take there.

If a Man wants Children he can't do it by himself.

The right Woman is far more than a piece of tail and has value beyond anything a Ho can ever offer to you.

The right Woman can secure your position, socially which can secure your position financially but that kind of Woman doesn't just fall off the Ho tree.

My 1st Ex taught me most of what I needed to know to get ahead in my career and life in general and she gave me a legacy of two Children and 7 Grandchildren.

All I gave her was a house. We'll never be even.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information