Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Well, there's a give and take there.

If a Man wants Children he can't do it by himself.

The right Woman is far more than a piece of tail and has value beyond anything a Ho can ever offer to you.

The right Woman can secure your position, socially which can secure your position financially but that kind of Woman doesn't just fall off the Ho tree.

My 1st Ex taught me most of what I needed to know to get ahead in my career and life in general and she gave me a legacy of two Children and 7 Grandchildren.

All I gave her was a house. We'll never be even.
    But these hoes are not the right women, they are third graders.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    But these hoes are not the right women, they are third graders.
    Very, very true and we all need to understand the difference.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

judgments and assumptions... it goes both ways and seldom does either side have a clue about the other or really want to fully disclose... just sayin...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Very, very true and we all need to understand the difference.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
    You can't make Ice Cream from a bag of dirt.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    judgments and assumptions... it goes both ways and seldom does either side have a clue about the other or really want to fully disclose... just sayin...
    About hoes being the ones?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

But you can make mud cookies.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

About hoes being the ones?

Well that is one thing... They are obviously human and will sometimes give a heart to heart, but more often than not, at least in Sosua (I will qualify that when I remember too), the heart to heart is used to pull you into their life so you get feelings in order to keep the pesos coming to them and also so that they may get some WU when you go home and for some to get hitched so you take them to the USA, Canada or other nice places... They do take guys to see their family and such...but its part of the strategy most of the time...imho...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well that is one thing... They are obviously human and will sometimes give a heart to heart, but more often than not, at least in Sosua (I will qualify that when I remember too), the heart to heart is used to pull you into their life so you get feelings in order to keep the pesos coming to them and also so that they may get some WU when you go home and for some to get hitched so you take them to the USA, Canada or other nice places... They do take guys to see their family and such...but its part of the strategy most of the time...imho...
    Can't get mad...it's their job. The only one they'll ever have a chance at being good at.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I was talking to a chica last week. I told her that a girl turned down my offer to make some pesos one night and then next day asked me to buy her lunch. I told the chica that the girl was stupid for even asking me for lunch after turning down my offer to earn money. The chica laughed and said that the girl was not stupid for asking but I would have been stupid if I had actually bought her lunch.

Asking for and expecting things to just be given to them is what they do. Only takes one fool and she has lunch. And there are many fools.

It is like the "change" guy on the corner. In four years I have never gotten change from the guy. NEVER. He has yelled out "change!" to me 500 or 600 times. And the next time I go by him he will ask me again. Chicas ask because they think they have nothing to lose by doing so. The worst that will happen is that you say no.
    Enjoy it while you can.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can't get mad...it's their job. The only one they'll ever have a chance at being good at.
    And when its over...its over...they are fat and taking care of their kids kids...

But some of the girls really are taking care of large families who are sucking off their daughters puta earnings and using the money for clothes and schooling for their kids.

After a bit of time on the job, the chicas get so good at lying it becomes second nature and they just can't help themselves...they want to test the next lie to see how far they can take it...it can be a game... They don't take many of the guys seriously and think many guys are idiots... But when they are with the guy they make the guy feel like he is special and amazing and you know....

On the alternative note...many guys like the romance of the chicas and want to know all about them and their struggles and such... they think the sex is better because of this and more meaningful...less empty and they quickly gain some feelings...then promise this and that...even propose, send a bit of WU for a while and then reality hits them and they never come back or break up and give a little extra WU hoping the chicas don't get too mad and disrupt their next trip here... its part of the landscape...Chicas don't really believe its completely true until it happens and then they are a bit shocked... LOL

Its a dance and game...but all that is really real is there is money and there is sex and there is a transaction... some chicas strategy is to play a full court press and take as much as they can right away until the guy says no more and then moves on and some will roll the dice that the guy will not get tired of them the next night. Guys often get great sex and experience and intend on staying with that same chica...but then the next night they are out and have a few beers or take a walk and start talkng to a chica with a pretty face with great legs and a butt that wiggles so cutely...and they like what they see and want to fuck that new girl... It depends upon the guy...but the chicas don't know what is going on in your heads...They get promises...yeah I will call you tomorrow and such...then they are 15 minutes late and the guy treats them like a puta...LOL or never calls and they figure/learn guys are not to be trusted... LOL

Blog Entries
    Thanks

... They don't take many of the guys seriously and think many guys are idiots... But when they are with the guy they make the guy feel like he is special and amazing and you know....

.. It depends upon the guy...but the chicas don't know what is going on in your heads...They get promises...yeah I will call you tomorrow and such...then they are 15 minutes late and the guy treats them like a puta...LOL or never calls and they figure/learn guys are not to be trusted... LOL
    But most Guys ARE idiots and the ones who are not are definitely not to be trusted.

It ain't easy being a Ho but they got to be a Ho to find that out.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

sure you can.

but who the fuck wants to eat bag of dirt flavored ice cream?

on edit: apparently, the Japanese (go figure)

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Dirt-food5-550x309.jpg

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/ja...ve-dishes.html

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After a bit of time on the job, the chicas get so good at lying it becomes second nature and they just can't help themselves...they want to test the next lie to see how far they can take it...it can be a game... They don't take many of the guys seriously and think many guys are idiots... But when they are with the guy they make the guy feel like he is special and amazing and you know....
    I ignore most of what they say so if they are lying, I didn't hear it.

I ask if they like cum in the mouth and if they lie and say yes, I will know soon enough.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its a dance and game...but all that is really real is there is money and there is sex and there is a transaction... some chicas strategy is to play a full court press and take as much as they can right away until the guy says no more and then moves on and some will roll the dice that the guy will not get tired of them the next night. Guys often get great sex and experience and intend on staying with that same chica...but then the next night they are out and have a few beers or take a walk and start talkng to a chica with a pretty face with great legs and a butt that wiggles so cutely...and they like what they see and want to fuck that new girl... It depends upon the guy...but the chicas don't know what is going on in your heads...They get promises...yeah I will call you tomorrow and such...then they are 15 minutes late and the guy treats them like a puta...LOL or never calls and they figure/learn guys are not to be trusted... LOL
    So many have asked how many chicas do I know and i pause for a minute, and say 10,000, maybe over 30 years, maybe.

They ask if I will repeat and many times, when I don't think I will, I do.

I have no idea what will happen in an hour.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    I was talking to a chica last week. I told her that a girl turned down my offer to make some pesos one night and then next day asked me to buy her lunch. I told the chica that the girl was stupid for even asking me for lunch after turning down my offer to earn money. The chica laughed and said that the girl was not stupid for asking but I would have been stupid if I had actually bought her lunch.

Asking for and expecting things to just be given to them is what they do. Only takes one fool and she has lunch. And there are many fools.

It is like the "change" guy on the corner. In four years I have never gotten change from the guy. NEVER. He has yelled out "change!" to me 500 or 600 times. And the next time I go by him he will ask me again. Chicas ask because they think they have nothing to lose by doing so. The worst that will happen is that you say no.
    But they have nothing to lose.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some actually go on to being great maids. A great maid can be around 40 years.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well that is one thing... They are obviously human and will sometimes give a heart to heart, but more often than not, at least in Sosua (I will qualify that when I remember too), the heart to heart is used to pull you into their life so you get feelings in order to keep the pesos coming to them and also so that they may get some WU when you go home and for some to get hitched so you take them to the USA, Canada or other nice places... ..
    There are many looking for a wife or novia. Those are the ones pulled in.

They don't know our histories so they shoot wide and blind.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They do take guys to see their family and such...but its part of the strategy most of the time...imho...
    No where else can a guy be treated like a king and eat what he wants.

We came with 2,000 pesos worth of stuff and fed 14 people.

That included 10 pounds of rice, 3 gallons of oil, and other supplies.

We stayed 4 hours maybe then went home without the chicas.

I must have done this a few dozen times.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But most Guys ARE idiots and the ones who are not are definitely not to be trusted.

It ain't easy being a Ho but they got to be a Ho to find that out.
    They can trust what I say.

They may be shocked, but they can trust it.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information