Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - Really? Spirit??

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - Really? Spirit??

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    Spirit is SAVE and it closed today at $66,
    Guess I clicked on an old link... Big difference from the actual closing price from what I found... Wow...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Spirit is SAVE and it closed today at $66, and they are growing, by fucking people over, but growing
    Have you been fucked over? I haven't been.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Spirit stock , 52 week low - $22.25

Spirit stock, 52 week high - $35.89

Today's close - $33.14

For an airline that everyone seems to hate and will never step foot on again, they aint doing that bad... I've never had the pleasure, or bad experience, but i've been told by more travelers then not, that they will never take a Spirit flight for as long as other airlines are in business...

Maybe someone else can explain this, but how the hell is their stock price increasing if "Everyone hates them"!?!?!
    They are making money.

Key words, making money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post

Every time this discussion comes up, I enjoy and find humor in it. Guys with veins popping over an airline. Too funny.
    Vida es buena....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Every time this discussion comes up, I enjoy and find humor in it. Guys with veins popping over an airline. Too funny.
    They can fly any airline they want.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They can fly any airline they want.

Exactly. The only time I may consider better conveniences is if the flight is in the 6 to 7 hour plus range. Other than that, just get me there as expedient as possible at a good price.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Just the one time in Santo Domingo for the Yayow-Q weekend, but other then delays that can happen on any airline no

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Guess I clicked on an old link... Big difference from the actual closing price from what I found... Wow...
    THis and the cell phone charger incident, I am questioning your IT skills, unless we talking Ice Teas

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

THis and the cell phone charger incident, I am questioning your IT skills, unless we talking Ice Teas
    There is no way he works in IT. He knows less than most of us

I am guessing he is another trust fund kid.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

that is all........... @Beas.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

mi probably not flying back on Spirit from Jamaica this Summer.....think mi had enuff of their chit.......
    for mi only about one of four flights are on time with Spirit.....most are delayed....a lot of times by hours
    no fun telling friends to pick you up at 10:30PM and not land till 4AM....
    and when your friends start giving you chit about who are flying.......it's time to change airlines.....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I recently flew domestically with Spirit and had a fairly good experience. Mostly because I didn't check any bags, and it was a direct flight.

However, I did talk to one gentleman at the airport who was hating Spirit at the time. He'd purchased an extremely cheap last minute flight to Fort Lauderdale, only to get to airport and find out that the flight had been canceled. He, along with a crowd of other folk, was passed because Spirit hadn't given them any sort of early notice. Most found out when they arrived to the airport.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I recently flew domestically with Spirit and had a fairly good experience. Mostly because I didn't check any bags, and it was a direct flight.

However, I did talk to one gentleman at the airport who was hating Spirit at the time. He'd purchased an extremely cheap last minute flight to Fort Lauderdale, only to get to airport and find out that the flight had been canceled. He, along with a crowd of other folk, was passed because Spirit hadn't given them any sort of early notice. Most found out when they arrived to the airport.
    I understand only Spirit cancels flights. Delta, american and United never do that.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I understand only Spirit cancels flights. Delta, american and United never do that.
    Well then you actually don't understand. Of course other airlines cancel flights. But every time I've had a flight cancelled, the airline went out of it's way to notify me about it. Because that's what good customer service requires. Not informing passengers as they're checking in.

I'll never figure out why people make excuses for shitty service. This is why Spirit's stock is rising. A lot of people don't mind being relegated to turd status as long as they're saving a few bucks. I refuse to fly Spirit internationally because I don't like being treated like a turd.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well then you actually don't understand. Of course other airlines cancel flights. But every time I've had a flight cancelled, the airline went out of it's way to notify me about it. Because that's what good customer service requires. Not informing passengers as they're checking in.

I'll never figure out why people make excuses for shitty service. This is why Spirit's stock is rising. A lot of people don't mind being relegated to turd status as long as they're saving a few bucks. I refuse to fly Spirit internationally because I don't like being treated like a turd.
    American cancelled a few flights and never called me.

There are guidelines and they all follow them.

I use spirit and will not be stopping any time soon.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe you don't care about saving $200 or more but I know I like saving it.

All my 6:30 am flights from NY got to Medellin on time every time.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

9 out of 10 times I find that peoples biggest problem with SPirit is problems that can happen on other airlines, but I do agree that what happened to me, which could of happened on any airline on a canceled flight could of been handled a lot better.

All the passengers seemed to know we were stranded in SDQ because the plane departing from FLL to SDQ was canceled. and that same plane refuels and brings us back. But I am not sure if it was Spirit at fault really or dominicans just being dominicans. Then the whole fiasco of negotiating afterwards was a hassle, but I already started a thread so I won't get into it.

Maybe you don't care about saving $200 or more but I know I like saving it.

All my 6:30 am flights from NY got to Medellin on time every time.
    For another $100 off a Spirit ticket, I would sit in the bathroom the whole way down

I also think their pricing isn't as good anymore since they don't do the $1 each way fares anymore even with taxes, luggage and fees, those prices were tough to beat from people living in FLL point of view.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

There is no way he works in IT. He knows less than most of us

I am guessing he is another trust fund kid.
    You should see me at work... I actually do well at my job and very skilled... For some reason, get a little alcohol in me, maybe a lil something else, and I turn into a user, instantly... "Just add Beer"

LOL

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You should see me at work... I actually do well at my job and very skilled... For some reason, get a little alcohol in me, maybe a lil something else, and I turn into a user, instantly... "Just add Beer"

LOL
    I enjoy a nice bottle of 2012 sweet tea from the Arizona region myself at work.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

NEVER EVER had aproblem with Spirit........I follow the directions on the web site.......only problem I ever have is I have to get to the airport in Medellin suer early so I don't have to stand behind all the assholes who don'.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information