Thread: ISOC Hotel?

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

ISOC Hotel?

http://www.alegria-sosua.de/index.html

I just checked out this place this evening and it has one HUGE adavantage. There are only 5 - 6 rooms on the property and it has a private pool. The fact that there are only 5 or 6 rooms means that if ISOC guys are renting ALL the rooms for a given period of time (whether it is 2 days or 2 weeks doen't matter) then topless / naked chicas in the pool are acceptable during that time period. Since it is private you can be sunning by the pool with topless chica. Only other ISOC guys in attendance. I know some guys are a tad possessive of their chicas but I love to see mine as naked as possible and whenever possible.

Some of the rooms have A/C and some don't. They have mini-fridges. The one room I saw was like a basic hotel room. I didn't inspect the place but I didn't see any issues at a glance. I have been told the nightly rate starts at 1000 pesos. Maybe that is for the most basic room. I don't really know. But think of the possibilities.

Five or six ISOC guys coming down during the same time period. They coordinate a little and they are all here for the same, over lapping, 5 days. Everyone rents a room at this place and, basically, the hotel is yours. Who is going to complain about a naked chica in the pool? An ISOC member? If that is the case he should not be a member. So, no worries. From what I was told the owner won't care either as lomg as you respect his property.

Plus it is only a block from my apartment so anytime ISOC guys "own" the place I can come use the pool and hang out with my chica. Whoever she is she will wear a thong and provide eye candy for the masses as well. Consider it my way of paying for the use of the pool.

This place is also a 5 min walk from Rancho Tipico.

The downside. It is located on a side street off Pedro Clisante across from the Hotel Colibri. Most guys are not going to walk to the beach or strip from there. Chicas in heels certainly aren't walking there. Not saying a car is necessary by any means but you will certainly be taking motos to and from. It is not near the "action" at Classicos.

The big advantage here is the privacy. It is basically like 5 or 6 guys renting a villa together and each having their own room.....for a fraction of the price. Granted, no kitchen in most if not all the units (I don't know) but for $25 - $40 per night it doesn't matter. You have your own room with mini-fridge and a communal pool where clothing is optional.

For me it is all about the party and the good time. Cold beers and hot, naked chicas in a pool along with friends makes for a good time.

If anyone wants more information just let me know.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no financial or other type of interest in this hotel. I gain absolutely nothing. Just saying this could be a great place for ISOC guys to have to themselves. It is hard to get 25 guys to take over a hotel. Five or six shouldn't be that difficult except for the fact that everyone comes to Sosua "undercover" in the last year or so. I'll never understand the "undercover" thing. Within 8 hours of your landing every puta on the island that ever got pesos from you knows you are here.

Who is everyone hiding from?
    Enjoy it while you can.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: ISOC Hotel?

Was looking at the website and apparently the rooms can be as much a $50 per night depending on time of year. It says there is a $5 per night charge for an extra person but I don't think I would be too concerned with that. I would be surprised it that would be enforced or if it could not be removed via easy negotiation.

The situation requires more investigation but this could be a great place to "take over"....so to speak. Always nice to have a place for a pool party if possible.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    http://www.alegria-sosua.de/index.html

I just checked out this place this evening and it has one HUGE adavantage. There are only 5 - 6 rooms on the property and it has a private pool. The fact that there are only 5 or 6 rooms means that if ISOC guys are renting ALL the rooms for a given period of time (whether it is 2 days or 2 weeks doen't matter) then topless / naked chicas in the pool are acceptable during that time period. Since it is private you can be sunning by the pool with topless chica. Only other ISOC guys in attendance. I know some guys are a tad possessive of their chicas but I love to see mine as naked as possible and whenever possible.

Some of the rooms have A/C and some don't. They have mini-fridges. The one room I saw was like a basic hotel room. I didn't inspect the place but I didn't see any issues at a glance. I have been told the nightly rate starts at 1000 pesos. Maybe that is for the most basic room. I don't really know. But think of the possibilities.

Five or six ISOC guys coming down during the same time period. They coordinate a little and they are all here for the same, over lapping, 5 days. Everyone rents a room at this place and, basically, the hotel is yours. Who is going to complain about a naked chica in the pool? An ISOC member? If that is the case he should not be a member. So, no worries. From what I was told the owner won't care either as lomg as you respect his property.

Plus it is only a block from my apartment so anytime ISOC guys "own" the place I can come use the pool and hang out with my chica. Whoever she is she will wear a thong and provide eye candy for the masses as well. Consider it my way of paying for the use of the pool.

This place is also a 5 min walk from Rancho Tipico.

The downside. It is located on a side street off Pedro Clisante across from the Hotel Colibri. Most guys are not going to walk to the beach or strip from there. Chicas in heels certainly aren't walking there. Not saying a car is necessary by any means but you will certainly be taking motos to and from. It is not near the "action" at Classicos.

The big advantage here is the privacy. It is basically like 5 or 6 guys renting a villa together and each having their own room.....for a fraction of the price. Granted, no kitchen in most if not all the units (I don't know) but for $25 - $40 per night it doesn't matter. You have your own room with mini-fridge and a communal pool where clothing is optional.

For me it is all about the party and the good time. Cold beers and hot, naked chicas in a pool along with friends makes for a good time.

If anyone wants more information just let me know.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no financial or other type of interest in this hotel. I gain absolutely nothing. Just saying this could be a great place for ISOC guys to have to themselves. It is hard to get 25 guys to take over a hotel. Five or six shouldn't be that difficult except for the fact that everyone comes to Sosua "undercover" in the last year or so. I'll never understand the "undercover" thing. Within 8 hours of your landing every puta on the island that ever got pesos from you knows you are here.

Who is everyone hiding from?

Unfortunately, from other board members.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

The place doesn't look bad at all. But it appears they cater to the German/Dutch crowd. The only thing I could read was the price.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Dutch/Germans all stick together also.. just like Italians... and if some close friends of theirs from back home decide to come down, do you really think they will honor the Reservations of a bunch of Mongers, some they never even met before, and turn down close friends from back home?..

Its a great idea, but taking over the whole Hotel even though its small you would have to double and triple check with the owners and get their word that no family or friends of theirs are possibly coming down those same weeks .. cuz if just ONE family comes down with their Kids, it might ruin the whole point of the plan.. Once the Owners have a couple of GOOD Experiences with the ISOC guys it could definitely fly.. but at first it may be difficult to convince them
    Cuz it seems like an ALL or NONE type of deal.... A big Deposit would probably help..
    Sorry to be a negative Nelly... but thats how I see it...
    And how many times did another Hotel we all know on Rosen, NOT honor Reservations, cuz some Italian guys who know the owner personally decided to come down & they have a lot more rooms.
    Why not just stick with Hotels and places who are SPONSORS here ?
    not kissing anyones ass.. but i rather give my $ to a sponsor of the board.. or is there a problem with titties at the pool now?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    Dutch/Germans all stick together also.. just like Italians... and if some close friends of theirs from back home decide to come down, do you really think they will honor the Reservations of a bunch of Mongers, some they never even met before, and turn down close friends from back home?..

Its a great idea, but taking over the whole Hotel even though its small you would have to double and triple check with the owners and get their word that no family or friends of theirs are possibly coming down those same weeks .. cuz if just ONE family comes down with their Kids, it might ruin the whole point of the plan.. Once the Owners have a couple of GOOD Experiences with the ISOC guys it could definitely fly.. but at first it may be difficult to convince them
    Cuz it seems like an ALL or NONE type of deal.... A big Deposit would probably help..
    Sorry to be a negative Nelly... but thats how I see it...
    And how many times did another Hotel we all know on Rosen, NOT honor Reservations, cuz some Italian guys who know the owner personally decided to come down & they have a lot more rooms.
    not kissing anyones ass.. but i rather give my $ to a sponsor of the board.. or is there a problem with titties at the pool now?
    What might work is that with the rooms rented to board members we could have private pool parties and such. Chicas and guys can do a lot more fun stuff in and around the pool if all the rooms are taken by ISOC people. It is definitely something that needs to be planned in advance. We will have to get to know the owner/manager to see what type of person they are and how they operate their business and they will have to get to know us... It is an alternative to renting a large villa or something like that...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I agree Jose1234,
    The Concept is a GOOD one.. sounds great but will it work ? like you said, one would need to get to know the owners and managers and there has to be MUTUAL TRUST.... othewise one could guess it breaks down very very quickly... but you in the business, and are on the ground, you would know more..
    Have we not all read many stories of Both
    1)- Hotels NOT honoring Reservations,
    and the opposite side of the coin also.
    2)- Dudes Reserving like 6 rooms and then NO SHOW. and then have to BALLS to come back here on the ISOC board (which they used as a REFERENCE) to then ADMIT that they double booked, and do it all the time.

But I am just curious if this is coming about because Larger Hotels ( no need to mention names) , are now being TARGETED for having nudity around the pool ??.

cuz throwing a Nude Chica in the Pool was not a problem before.. so has it become a problem as of recent, unless its a "Private Party" ?
    I got no horses in this Race, just very curious...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The whole point would be renting out all the rooms so that it would become like a private villa where you could have chicas topless ect. It would never take the place of the regular hotels like Casa Cayena, Victorian House or Sosua Suites. It would be suited to a mini-invasion and would certainly have to be booked well in advance to get all the rooms. Guys would have to coordinate it. Probably not logistically possible given the amount of planning involved but it could be a good time.

I love topless chicas in the pool. It never gets old.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post

Due to it's location this place is never going to replace any of those other hotels. Casa Cayena, Sosua Suites and Victorian House are better options. I think Wilfried is renovating rooms at Casa Cayena now; so that will only get better. Plus all those places have A/C in the rooms. The only advantage this place would have is if guys booked every room. Then you would have the villa atmosphere without the villa cost.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thread Information