Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Re: Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    You guys might be talking about "Serena" (sp?).

Click to see pic

I got to "know her" on her first day at Passions. Peter introduced me to her as "my new Columbiana".
    Later she told me that her mother was originally from Columbia, but she herself was born and raised en la republica dominicanna.

Click to see pic

Fun chica (and real quickly much in demand), but the silicone did catch me by surprise!
    Wow Serena! Haven't seen her since I last had a session with her years ago.
    Anyone knows what's she's at and what she is doing now?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I cannot believe you of all people wrote that. There is massive awareness of, often degenerating into prejudice about, skin color, finely tuned to discriminate between shades. It affects where you can live, what job you can get, your educational opportunities, what clubs and associations you can join, and lots more.

Mr Happy quotes an example from the top of the social scale but it is rife all the way down, too. I have actually had a shoeshine boy say that I ought to give him all my business because we had the same color skin. Actually I am the color of celery and he was Obama colored, though a lot lighter than his rivals.

Read "Coloring the Nation" by David Howard which has some solid statistics, not just anecdotes.As Howard points out, the best route for darker-skinned people to get ahead is the army and police. Things are changing slowly. TV programs now often have a "token black" but are totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole.
    I guess the good thing is "black dont crack".

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Funny. You're totally off base here. Not your fault though. This is the type of yellow girl I referring to.

Click to see pic

I've had three long term relationships with asian women none of who were "yellow". My ex wife and my hong kong chinese GF were both whiter than most caucasians I know. My other chinese GF was brown like a SE asian. To be honest I live in an asian dominated community here in LA and I have yet to see an asian that I would say was even close to the color yellow. I don't really think they exists.
    The point is the same. There is nothing wrong with having preferences.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    The point is the same. There is nothing wrong with having preferences.
    Everyone should have them.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Everyone should have them.
    True. You and I will never be at odds over a Puta. As tall as I can get them and as dark as I can get them and a big butt, too. That's like a cross covered in garlic and holy water for you.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    True. You and I will never be at odds over a Puta. As tall as I can get them and as dark as I can get them and a big butt, too. That's like a cross covered in garlic and holy water for you.
    I like dark and short.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
    Most of the pictures of chicas that I see in the threads for DR are of chicas with darker skin tone... Are most chicas in DR fairly dark? Are there certain spots (clubs, bars, massage parlors) that have more variety of chicas with fair/light skinned complexion?

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!

The high end casas in at both ends of the la malecon used to import chics, I few years ago i meet a asian and some brazilians, one time with Jimmys crew, i saw some colombians

the prices are very high for ST
    Do stress the color thing, its dark in the casa de citas, there have some times were i took a chic from a casa that i thought the chic was light skinned and when we get to my crib she was more india/morenita.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

There are plenty of fair skin Dominican women, in the Dominican Republic, they're all around you, not hard to find them. I can see why you would assume that, it's nothing but darker women, as I too have noticed that a lot of the dudes putting trip reports have a preference for an india/morena (not that there is anything wrong with that of course.)

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I've been traveling to the DR for 12+ years. Been all over that country. And I don't think I've ever seen a Colombiana there.
    There may be a few working in La Capital. But I'm betting they would only cater to a certain clientele.

I guess I'm just confused why anyone would go to the DR and look for Colombianas.
    There is (or was in May) a Columbiana working behind the bar at Hooters in Santo Domingo. She is friendly but unfortunately only in a professional waitress/bartender way. At least with me.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    There is (or was in May) a Columbiana working behind the bar at Hooters in Santo Domingo. She is friendly but unfortunately only in a professional waitress/bartender way. At least with me.
    Consider for a moment the amount of guys that go through that place on a daily basis. Think about how many times she gets offers on a daily basis.

Those girls can pick and choose from a variety you could never imagine.

They All have that "Hooters smile" drilled into them, and thats all you get out of them, unless you're willing to put in a LOT of effort.

What's interesting is how many girls have left Hooters to work at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Blue Mall.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Consider for a moment the amount of guys that go through that place on a daily basis. Think about how many times she gets offers on a daily basis.

They All have that "Hooters smile" drilled into them, and thats all you get out of them, unless you're willing to put in a LOT of effort.

What's interesting is how many girls have left Hooters to work at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Blue Mall.

About 2 years ago, I met up with some BM's, and went to that hooters. There was this one chick who was Cuban. She was flawless, no matter how much I pressed, how much I tried to make her laugh, she could have not been less interested in me, she might as well have had "fuck off" written on her forehead.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Man View Post
    About 2 years ago, I met up with some BM's, and went to that hooters. There was this one chick who was Cuban. She was flawless, no matter how much I pressed, how much I tried to make her laugh, she could have not been less interested in me, she might as well have had "fuck off" written on her forehead.

Yep. Too much effort for me to try. Those girls must get good tips, with lots of girls lined up behind them for a shot at the job as well.

And if RM can't break the ice, can anyone?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Yep. Too much effort for me to try. Those girls must get good tips, with lots of girls lined up behind them for a shot at the job as well.

And if RM can't break the ice, can anyone?
    I used to date one of them before she worked there. I see her once in a while when I go there to eat. She's friendly, but not the kind of friendly she was when we went out.

FWIW, she's got a BF now, and he is nothing impressive. She's batting 1000 so far..(I'm no catch either)

Only girls know why they fall in love with idiots.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information