Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    You mean the one with the fake boobs? Heck no! Lol!

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.
    All I know is at least I got to fuck her for my Birthday, couple years ago. and it was good.

LOL

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Diana is the one who married a board member, right? If so, I thought he went to Colombia with her to visit her family.
    Oh. We're talking about two different chicas. I has no idea Talis' wife is named Diana. I was speaking of another Diana with silicone implants that used to work at Passions. If I wasn't on my cell, I'd post a pic.

Mea Culpa.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

He must be going senile ,that is NOT Diana...
    That pic is Talis's Girl Paola..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

To be honest I didn't know her name (I don't even know the names of some of my regulars Jaja). I just knew she was the only Colombian I knew of that worked at Passions so I assumed her name was Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    He must be going senile ,that is NOT Diana...
    That pic is Talis's Girl Paola..

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I assumed he was talking about putas. Other than that, I am in 100% agreement with you.
    I sure as Hell don't visit the D.R. to hang with the high brows. There's enough of that dumb shit going on right here. Early on I took two Chicas out of Casa Teresa, one could have passed for a Spaniard and the other could have passed for a Nigerian. I've met Dominican business owners, taxi drivers, hotel and restaurant managers, store clerks, nurses, teachers, cops and the whole range of Regular Guy/ Gal types and they didn't strike me as being anywhere near as color conscious as Americans. I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand how thick that dumb shit is in the USA. The D.R., while not a completely color-blind society seems like a post racial heaven compared to the USA. They're far more concerned about money than pigmentation, which kind of confuses most of them. I've heard Dominicans with kinky hair and brown skin refer to themselves as "Blanco". I guess People are what they think they are, no BFD.

There are those who take a great deal of pride tracing their roots to Spain and there are some old money families that only associate with other old money families, they've got that everywhere. Money makes some People crazy and after 20 generations in the D.R. if they want to be Spaniards I say let them. I hope they never travel to Spain and try to convince the People there that they're really Spaniards. I have visited the D.R. many times but I have never lived there and I speak from the perspective of my experiences alone. YMMV.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off
    You have to see the humor in it. Folks get too serious. It's like somebody asking for a recommendation for a good vegetarian restaurant in Austin.

It's easy, just eat the sides around that big slab of meat in the middle of your plate.

I don't see the dark or the light. If all goes well, all I see is pink.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    You have to see the humor in it. Folks get too serious. It's like somebody asking for a recommendation for a good vegetarian restaurant in Austin.

It's easy, just eat the sides around that big slab of meat in the middle of your plate.

I don't see the dark or the light. If all goes well, all I see is pink.
    LOL! You got that right!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I sure as Hell don't visit the D.R. to hang with the high brows. There's enough of that dumb shit going on right here. Early on I took two Chicas out of Casa Teresa, one could have passed for a Spaniard and the other could have passed for a Nigerian. I've met Dominican business owners, taxi drivers, hotel and restaurant managers, store clerks, nurses, teachers, cops and the whole range of Regular Guy/ Gal types and they didn't strike me as being anywhere near as color conscious as Americans. I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand how thick that dumb shit is in the USA. The D.R., while not a completely color-blind society seems like a post racial heaven compared to the USA. They're far more concerned about money than pigmentation, which kind of confuses most of them. I've heard Dominicans with kinky hair and brown skin refer to themselves as "Blanco". I guess People are what they think they are, no BFD.

There are those who take a great deal of pride tracing their roots to Spain and there are some old money families that only associate with other old money families, they've got that everywhere. Money makes some People crazy and after 20 generations in the D.R. if they want to be Spaniards I say let them. I hope they never travel to Spain and try to convince the People there that they're really Spaniards. I have visited the D.R. many times but I have never lived there and I speak from the perspective of my experiences alone. YMMV.
    Big fish - little pond as opposed to little fish - big pond.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To be honest I didn't know her name (I don't even know the names of some of my regulars Jaja). I just knew she was the only Colombian I knew of that worked at Passions so I assumed her name was Diana.
    I thought I was the only one...lol. I have a couple favoritas that I've hooked up with multiple times over multiple trips for multiple years and I have NO IDEA what their names are.
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

You mean the one with the fake boobs? Heck no! Lol!

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.
    You guys might be talking about "Serena" (sp?).

I got to "know her" on her first day at Passions. Peter introduced me to her as "my new Columbiana".
    Later she told me that her mother was originally from Columbia, but she herself was born and raised en la republica dominicanna.

Fun chica (and real quickly much in demand), but the silicone did catch me by surprise!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post

Click to see pic

I got to "know her" on her first day at Passions. Peter introduced me to her as "my new Columbiana".
    Later she told me that her mother was originally from Columbia, but she herself was born and raised en la republica dominicanna.

Click to see pic

Fun chica (and real quickly much in demand), but the silicone did catch me by surprise!
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    LOL, So how are things up in Caanadia?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Nope. I'm talking about this Diana.

Diana.jpg

She is definitely Dominican. But she thought that she looked Colombian. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she, or Peter, started telling people that she is.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

LOL, So how are things up in Caanadia?

the spellin is real good.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!
    Only haitans and Dominicans in DR. Costa rica has various.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

The only places I know where I can jump off a Dominicana and land on a Colombian are Sint Maarten and Curacao.
    Costa Rica too.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    If you like light-skinned Colombianas, why not go to the source, Medellin?
    Or Bogota or Cali or Cartagena, or any other number of places in Colombia.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off
    If you love your "yellow" girls (as do I), you know there is a world of difference between Japanese girls, who tend to be lighter in complexion, and girls from the Philippines, who tend to be darker, and whole lot of other differences. I don't think there is anything wrong with having physical preferences. Most of us do. It doesn't mean we value people more or less because of it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Funny. You're totally off base here. Not your fault though. This is the type of yellow girl I referring to.

I've had three long term relationships with asian women none of who were "yellow". My ex wife and my hong kong chinese GF were both whiter than most caucasians I know. My other chinese GF was brown like a SE asian. To be honest I live in an asian dominated community here in LA and I have yet to see an asian that I would say was even close to the color yellow. I don't really think they exists.

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    If you love your "yellow" girls (as do I), you know there is a world of difference between Japanese girls, who tend to be lighter in complexion, and girls from the Philippines, who tend to be darker, and whole lot of other differences. I don't think there is anything wrong with having physical preferences. Most of us do. It doesn't mean we value people more or less because of it.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Costa Rica too.
    I also forgot to mention Panama.

The difference is that in the Dutch Caribbean nearly all the Putas working in the mainline casas are Dominican or Colombian. The only place I know with a wide variety in Le Petit Chateau near Sint Maarten's Salt Pond/ Carnival Grounds. They had Putas from a dozen different countries. I liked that place. It was really seedy. On Saturdays the more popular Chicas had lines of Guys, 10 deep waiting for their turn with them. The place caters mostly to locals and many of them have regular customers. Like a date but with waiting for a bunch of Guys ahead of them in line to finish until it was their turn.

The game is different in every country and each has their rules...until I got to the D.R. where away from the casas there really aren't any rules. You make them up as you go along. Good in some ways, not-so-good in others.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information