Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Street smarts for the North Coast / Cabarete

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    you forgot a few other options:

she's fucking crazy
    she's on drugs
    she's fucking crazy and on drugs
    and we're talking about sosua - where there are more than a few chicas with mental, emotional and/or drug issues.

and i've no doubt there are other reasons, but they probably tend to be more 'personal' in nature.
    I believe I did mention crazy. No matter. My point remains the same. Cause if you're picking up crazy drug addicted chicas, that's a whole other type of FAIL.

Don't get me wrong. I've done it myself. Sometimes the crazy ones have the best toto. I took home crazy ass Patricia, who used to constantly look like she was on something. But that puta knew how to fuck. Crazy as a loon. But as long as you simply enjoyed the toto, paid her a fair price, and then promptly got her out of your place, everything was cool.

In 12+ years, I've never had to Frito Bandito a puta. I honestly feel like that shit is beneath me.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I believe I did mention crazy. No matter. My point remains the same. Cause if you're picking up crazy drug addicted chicas, that's a whole other type of FAIL.

Don't get me wrong. I've done it myself. Sometimes the crazy ones have the best toto. I took home crazy ass Patricia, who used to constantly look like she was on something. But that puta knew how to fuck. Crazy as a loon. But as long as you simply enjoyed the toto, paid her a fair price, and then promptly got her out of your place, everything was cool.

In 12+ years, I've never had to Frito Bandito a puta. I honestly feel like that shit is beneath me.

I agree with your statement about how they would never raise their hand to a novio/esposo. But these chicas have become accustomed to dealing with gringos. Gringos won't react to a chica they same way a Dominicano would and the chicas know it, so they push the envelope with us. I've had more than my fair share of crazies. Hell, I had Patricia (and punched her in the fucking mouth.That shit turned her on and we fucked like animals), and quite a few of them have tried to push it with me but usually back down once I stand my ground.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Ive had chicas rip up and throw the money in my face (and they were as Crazy as it comes ).., but never had one even TRY to strike me.. and its definitely NOT because of a persons SIZE.. cuz Iver seen small dudes who NO WAY they would STEP TO.. cuz you just know they gonna tear you up..
    These Chicas can read BODY language like MASTERS
    ..Thats why its important to NOT get too drunk, and NOT make the fool of yourself even when walking around..

I did notice if I got too drunk, (and i am fortunate enough to rember things even after being drunk)...
    that the level of RESPECT i received from chicas was drastically LESS...
    It was very Noticeable..
    "typical gringo, drunk and fat", you can see them gauging you with their EYES.

and If I was dressed nice, smelled good ,alert, and had a smile on my face.. no fucking way is a chica gonna step to you to hit you in the DR, not in a million years
    ... it just does not happen. DC's point is a very valid one.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information