Thread: 08/2014 - Jarabacoa Regular Night Life

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Camaro in Jarabacoa August 2014

Jarabacoa Regular Night Life

Jarabacoa has no shortage on venues that support an active night life. There are small bars, drinks and clubs all over the town. Jarabacoa in a way is set up like Nagua where there are night life venues that are set up around the towns central park. Below I have listed only a few of the venues:

• AK Bar- Pablo Duarte (park area)

This is an open air venue with a bar inside and tables and chairs that face inside and outside the club. This a regular bar with music but no dance floor. It is a good spot to people watch because it sits at the corner and you can see Parque Pablo Duarte from inside the venue.

• Palobar Drink - Pablo Duarte (park area)

This is an indoor venue with a bar inside and outside so that you can get your drinks before you enter the club. It is on the same street as Parque Pablo Duarte and you can walk to the park in less than 50 yards. This venue has a dance floor and seats that surround the wall.

• V Venue- La Avenida

This is an indoor venue that is about 10 minutes by car from the aforementioned venues. The inside was very classy with a bar large dance floor an several VIP areas that surrounded the walls. The venue reminded me of the Gaia Disco in Las Terrenas in term of the indoor layout.

All of the venues have a local feel and are not touristy. The above listed venues only scratch the surface of what is available in Jarabacoa. Thus far my impression is that this is a better destination for a date than for a single traveler.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 08/2014 - Camaro in Jarabacoa August 2014

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Jarabacoa Regular Night Life

Jarabacoa has no shortage on venues that support an active night life. There are small bars, drinks and clubs all over the town. Jarabacoa in a way is set up like Nagua where there are night life venues that are set up around the towns central park. Below I have listed only a few of the venues:
    Its been a while since I been here, but its never boring in this town.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thread Information