Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Alberto lost everything and is in prison,has been there for over a year.
    I'm quite aware of where Alberto is and why. I was referring to the period of time up until he went under.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Just pure speculation which we all do here.......

Maybe the tourist minister has a huge investor and is going to force armondo and bobby to sell their properties to the investor. Then the investor shuts everything down and builds a family friendly Disney land
    Yep.. That's gotta be it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    The name is "Amado". Ironically it means "beloved". He is Alberto Noesi's nephew and was his money collector and enforcer. I remember seeing him pull a gun on Dominican Billy during a trivial dispute over storage space but Billy was not at all fazed. I have never been clear if his interest in FoD and cabaña La Roca is with his own money or as a front for Alberto.

Nothing to do with Armando, but much the same ilk.
    Hi Martin: I remember the day very well. As far as FoD, Cabana La Roca and Mountain View Hotel they have changed hands back and forth so many times just to cover the money trail. I have never been able to figure out who owns what or who controls what.

Amndo did pull a gun on me and that was after a few years in the past I cooked a pizza for him and took it to him in "Fortaleza" (jail).
    He was there after a kid working for him at the cabanas Nueva York was shot to death. He was released after about 3 weeks and what really happened was never known.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm quite aware of where Alberto is and why. I was referring to the period of time up until he went under.
    I heard just the other day Alberto is in Miami. He was only locked up for 3 or 4 moths until he paid off the guy who had enough money to payoff the right people. With enough money you can get justice or avoid justice depending on the situation. Once the guy got his money back out of "Anoeca" he let Alberto out of jail.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Maybe Armando will be receiving an early Christmas gift from the DR Govt?

http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/index.p...que-fue-objeto

Google translation:

In Sosúa.- phone call made this morning to section So are things of the Musa 99.7 Circuit, businessman of Italian origin Armando claimed to have deposited Casiati through his lawyers Writ of Amparo against arbitrary deportation from which was subject to the initiative of the General Prosecutor of the Republic, Dr. Francisco Dominguez Brito on 11 October this year.Casiati said the hearing is scheduled for December 4 in Santo Domingo where his lawyers will be asking them to be restored their rights to enter this country, which has investments in excess of $ 50 million in different areas of trade, such as 3 hotels, a nightclub, a bar and land in this city as well as a factory in Mount Cristi disposable diapers.The Italian businessman reported that certainly was deported one day after being handcuffed like a common criminal in the Palace of Justice in Puerto Plata and brought to Santo Domingo by agents of the Directorate General of Immigration and Interior and Police, the only reason Armando left is because he had a flight purchased and the Prosecutor to save the cost of a flight allowed to leave through the Gregorio Luperon International Airport, bound for Miami.The Attorney General's Office justified the action that supposedly Casiati promoting the country as a destination for prostitution, for what he called a pimp, this investor said that the prosecution did not obey the truth, since no is dedicated to these activities and therefore it does not exist against any record or accusation, which was expelled from arbitrary and abusive manner, so that he will not rest until they can return and once this happens require is cleaned his name.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Can Someone translate this ?
    the decision of the COURT..
    sounds like they ruled it was an abuse of power..

March 19 , 2015

http://sosuaonline.net/inicio/senten...ando-casciati/

En todo momento hemos considerado un abuso de poder lo ejecutado por autoridades dominicas en contra del inversionista extranjero Armando Casciati.
    Ha sido extraditado en dos ocasiones fuera de República Dominicana, alegando que el mismo es pederasta, pero nunca se le mostraron las pruebas a la sociedad, lo que nos hace pensar que solo ha sido un abuso de poder articulado por partes interesadas en que Casciati no permanezca en el país.Creemos y mantenemos los ideales de que la justicia debe ser igual para todos, fundamentadas en el equilibrio.
    Presentamos del PODER JUDICIAL “Tribunal Superior Administrativo” (SENTENCIA No. 023-2015):

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    Can Someone translate this ?
    the decision of the COURT..
    sounds like they ruled it was an abuse of power..

March 19 , 2015

http://sosuaonline.net/inicio/senten...ando-casciati/

google translate can............ sorta

At all times we have considered an abuse of power is executed by Dominican authorities against the foreign investor Armando Casciati .
    It has been extradited twice outside Dominican Republic , alleging that it is pederast , but never showed the evidence to society, what makes us think that has only been an abuse of power articulated by stakeholders that Casciati not remain in the country .

We believe and maintain the ideals of justice should be equal for all , based on the balance .

Introducing the JUDICIARY " High Administrative Court " ( Judgment No. 023-2015 ) :

Setencia No.023-2015 ( 1)
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

The title says they ruled in his favour....Sentencia favorece al empresario Armando Casciati

When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    The title says they ruled in his favour....Sentencia favorece al empresario Armando Casciati

Are you reading from the PDF , which is the Sentence Document.. ?

http://sosuaonline.net/inicio/wp-con...023-2015-1.pdf

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread Information