Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Makes you wonder how Black Beards and FOD stay open.
    Enjoy it while you can.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    Makes you wonder how Black Beards and FOD stay open.
    They are not in Sosua. mayor of Sosua has nothing to do with them.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    I had heard (and maybe this is bullshit) that pimping is only illegal if you don't have a license, and Peter had a license. IIRC, they didn't bust Peter specifically for pimping but a list of other charges, most notably 'human trafficking', remember how the news had reported that authorities had 'freed' the female employees, as if they had been held against their will?

http://www.fosigrid.org/caribbean/dominican-republic

Article 334, Penal Code. States that anyone who aids, assists or abets the prostitution of others or the recruitment of persons with a view to sexual exploitation is considered a pimp and liable to imprisonment for six months to three years and a fine of 50,000 to 500,000 pesos. Procuration also entails receiving benefits from the prostitution of others; living on the earnings of prostitution of others; consenting to the prostitution of partners and benefitting from it; recruiting, training or keeping, even with consent, a person for prostitution or debauchery; acting as an intermediary in any capacity between people who engage in prostitution or individuals who exploit or remunerate the prostitution of others; threatening or disturbing, by any means, the rehabilitation, care or prevention undertaken by qualified people of people who engage in prostitution or are at risk of prostitution. The aforementioned crimes are punishable as above. Any attempt to commit crimes set out in this article is punishable with the same penalty as a fait accompli.
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post

Article 334, Penal Code. States that anyone who aids, assists or abets the prostitution of others or the recruitment of persons with a view to sexual exploitation is considered a pimp and liable to imprisonment for six months to three years and a fine of 50,000 to 500,000 pesos. Procuration also entails receiving benefits from the prostitution of others; living on the earnings of prostitution of others; consenting to the prostitution of partners and benefitting from it; recruiting, training or keeping, even with consent, a person for prostitution or debauchery; acting as an intermediary in any capacity between people who engage in prostitution or individuals who exploit or remunerate the prostitution of others; threatening or disturbing, by any means, the rehabilitation, care or prevention undertaken by qualified people of people who engage in prostitution or are at risk of prostitution. The aforementioned crimes are punishable as above. Any attempt to commit crimes set out in this article is punishable with the same penalty as a fait accompli.

So they cant hire the rescued hoes!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

by that definition, they'd have to imprison 90% of the population of the entire country.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

by that definition, they'd have to imprison 90% of the population of the entire country.
    I don't think this is about prostitution, but instead about sex tourism. There is a difference.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Article 334, Penal Code. States that anyone who aids, assists or abets the prostitution of others or the recruitment of persons with a view to sexual exploitation is considered a pimp and liable to imprisonment for six months to three years and a fine of 50,000 to 500,000 pesos.Procuration also entails receiving benefits from the prostitution of others; living on the earnings of prostitution of others; consenting to the prostitution of partners and benefitting from it; recruiting, training or keeping, even with consent, a person for prostitution or debauchery; acting as an intermediary in any capacity between people who engage in prostitution or individuals who exploit or remunerate the prostitution of others; threatening or disturbing, by any means, the rehabilitation, care or prevention undertaken by qualified people of people who engage in prostitution or are at risk of prostitution. The aforementioned crimes are punishable as above. Any attempt to commit crimes set out in this article is punishable with the same penalty as a fait accompli.

This is a catch all definition. Who ever thought of this one has probably fucked some hoes or lived off of their earnings.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 5,856 Posts

I had heard (and maybe this is bullshit) that pimping is only illegal if you don't have a license, and Peter had a license. IIRC, they didn't bust Peter specifically for pimping but a list of other charges, most notably 'human trafficking', remember how the news had reported that authorities had 'freed' the female employees, as if they had been held against their will?
    Pimping is illegal. There is no licence.
    There was a formal complaint based on age.
    Yes, there was that other notable charge (scouting in other cities or hiring process for P4P represents illegal activity according to Dom law)
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    I don't think this is about prostitution, but instead about sex tourism. There is a difference.

Agreed. It is about foreign loudmouths sullying the image of the Dominican Republic and its people by posting all their sexual exploits on the Internet. Including pictures, videos, denigrating comments about country and people, etc.

To wit: "No vamos a seguir permitiendo que nuestro país lo sigan promocionando en playas extranjeras como un paraíso sexual, en detrimento de nuestras mujeres, niñas y adolescentes, lacerando su dignidad y manchando la imagen de nuestra dominicanidad de esa manera", afirmó el procurador Domínguez Brito." Also, http://pgr.gob.do/Portal/Contents/Ar...fsgbM.facebook

Remember: "I can call my sister ugly. But if you call her ugly, we have a fight on our hands."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wayne1967 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    They are not in Sosua. mayor of Sosua has nothing to do with them.
    ....and the mayor of Sosua has nothing to do with any of the closings. The orders are from Santo Domingo and are Nation wide.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Do you have a high level of confidence that Armandos Classicos and Afterone will remain open with his wife keeping them open? The DR authorities will not make her close them? Your reasoning?
    Who knows what will happen. Rumbas is still open. Armando's wife has already sold one of the businesses called North Coast Design.

From what I have heard the next target is Rancho Tipico.

Passions is reopening and should be ready next week, it is suppose to be somekind of restaurant. We'll see how long that stays open.

Eventhough nobody knows what will happen, I think that most of us can agree on why it happened. The pictures and videos (you-tube) got out of hand and the image needs to be cleaned up. The pieces-of-shit that video everything and post it, are the ones to blame. The girls are not stupid and know what is going on and they are extorting the guys on it. They see the pics and the videos and they cry to the police to get money out of the posters. The party at the Victorian house video is being talked about by the local Sosua Dominican business men (I was at the meeting) and they are embarassed of this. So, the damage is done. If you see somebody with a camera in a bar, take it and break it from the fucker.

I think everything will calm down, but the Authorities need to prove their point.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    Who knows what will happen. Rumbas is still open. Armando's wife has already sold one of the businesses called North Coast Design.

From what I have heard the next target is Rancho Tipico.

Passions is reopening and should be ready next week, it is suppose to be somekind of restaurant. We'll see how long that stays open.

Eventhough nobody knows what will happen, I think that most of us can agree on why it happened. The pictures and videos (you-tube) got out of hand and the image needs to be cleaned up. The pieces-of-shit that video everything and post it, are the ones to blame. The girls are not stupid and know what is going on and they are extorting the guys on it. They see the pics and the videos and they cry to the police to get money out of the posters. The party at the Victorian house video is being talked about by the local Sosua Dominican business men (I was at the meeting) and they are embarassed of this. So, the damage is done. If you see somebody with a camera in a bar, take it and break it from the fucker.

I think everything will calm down, but the Authorities need to prove their point.
    First of all THANK YOU! those motherfuckers are the ones that are ruining the whole place..
    Second: where and when was the meeting and who attended?
    thank you again
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    First of all THANK YOU! those motherfuckers are the ones that are ruining the whole place..
    Second: where and when was the meeting and who attended?
    thank you again
    The meetings are organized by the business owners of Pedro Clisante...mostly the smaller restaurants, bars and clothing shops. We meet every so often to discuss issues....the locations always changes. The Victorian house video was brought up by a very well known lawyer. He was ashamed of having such an event in his hometown and then having it all over the internet. His kids saw it as well. When I saw the video, all I saw were fat ugly chicks.

Why can so many of us be discreet and others be assholes? Does everybody really need to famous???? Every single member that I met on this board is in agreement about stopping the posting of videos....I don't think the main members are to blame.

Thanks

The meetings are organized by the business owners of Pedro Clisante...mostly the smaller restaurants, bars and clothing shops. We meet every so often to discuss issues....the locations always changes. The Victorian house video was brought up by a very well known lawyer. He was ashamed of having such an event in his hometown and then having it all over the internet. His kids saw it as well. When I saw the video, all I saw were fat ugly chicks.

Why can so many of us be discreet and others be assholes? Does everybody really need to famous???? Every single member that I met on this board is in agreement about stopping the posting of videos....I don't think the main members are to blame.
    Because they are just that: assholes

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As always happens, it's the minority that ruins everything all the times. it's the stupid fuckers of this world that make life difficult for everybody...
    also it's not really much about this website but the other that post videos every week.
    Stupid idiots that post videos on youtube etc...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know who he is, he is my lawyer...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Because they are just that: assholes
    Sometimes things that look like setbacks and problems turn out to be blessings or have a strong silver lining down the road. Assholes always push the limit. If the culture stays the same, then Sosua will change in only obvious ways... The book has not been written.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

I have been taking walks in Cabarete and around and there are so many small bars and such even along the main road linking Sosua to Cabarete and Sabaneta...and the other direction toward Puerto Plata. The bars and such seem to be active at night and for someone that can speak a bit of Dominican Spanish, I think there are plenty of stuff to do... I think the action and such may not be so concentrated in one spot/area...for a while...

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Peter wasn't deported. Maybe out of country right now but he's around.

The puta bars won't last. They are chipping away, and they're not done yet. Don't think for one minute that they'll give up the momentum they currently have.
    honestly let them close. Less WW trash and less ballers making it rain..those of us who know how to have a conversation and just get the chicas anyway will still do fine, whether on PC or off PC. JDR said put it economically and wisely 'chicas still need to pay for their iphones'. Well I have some pesos to contribute to that cause

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    I have been taking walks in Cabarete and around and there are so many small bars and such even along the main road linking Sosua to Cabarete and Sabaneta...and the other direction toward Puerto Plata. The bars and such seem to be active at night and for someone that can speak a bit of Dominican Spanish, I think there are plenty of stuff to do... I think the action and such may not be so concentrated in one spot/area...for a while...
    Exactly and that's a good thing. I'm down to walk around, explore, have some conversations and find a chica who is willing..hopefully this leads to less greedy fugly street rat chicas asking for ridiculous prices because they now also have to work to ply their trade..unlike in DLatin and Classicos where all they have to do is shake their cellulite loaded ass and someone is willing to pay them.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information