Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    when i first went to Sosua the rumor was that he moved from Panama with millions of bux...
    and probably left the DR with a few million less...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

sooo anyone on the ground with any intel on what's happening in Rumba, Classicos over the past few days? still packed with chicas and mongers or has this guy's arrest made things slow down a bit?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    sooo anyone on the ground with any intel on what's happening in Rumba, Classicos over the past few days? still packed with chicas and mongers or has this guy's arrest made things slow down a bit?
    A friend of mines is in Sosua now. He said the streets on Saturday were full of chicas. He said the lot thats next to Rumbas was full of people. Way more girls than guys.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    A friend of mines is in Sosua now. He said the streets on Saturday were full of chicas. He said the lot thats next to Rumbas was full of people. Way more girls than guys.
    What else do all these chicas have left, to make money. Not many options out there.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    What else do all these chicas have left, to make money. Not many options out there.
    you mean this booming tourism industry that's about to hit Sosua won't provide stable employment for these chicas and their chulos?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    you mean this booming tourism industry that's about to hit Sosua won't provide stable employment for these chicas and their chulos?
    Sure, all of them will be happy working 6 days a week for 5,500 a month. How long will it take to get a new cell phone?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Sure, all of them will be happy working 6 days a week for 5,500 a month. How long will it take to get a new cell phone?
    There will be abundance of cell, phones , camera s ect. All stolen of course. But an abundance none the less..
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    There will be abundance of cell, phones , camera s ect. All stolen of course. But an abundance none the less..
    They all had a taste of whats out there in the world. Even if there were 100% employment, those chicas would still be for sale.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

cellies are a very hot item in paradise....and it's amazing how the locals can come up with $100US-$200US for a used smartphone cellie......
    they will go without food....guys go without pussy.......but not der cellies....they have to have a cellie......and they break dem right and left......trust mi on this one

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

My guess is the upper 30% in looks are making on average 15k a week. The upper 5% can probably pull down 20k from Thursday to Sunday. Even the chicks in the 40-70% bracket could probably make 20k a month. No, those girls are not prepared to earn an average salary.

They all had a taste of whats out there in the world. Even if there were 100% employment, those chicas would still be for sale.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    My guess is the upper 30% in looks are making on average 15k a week. The upper 5% can probably pull down 20k from Thursday to Sunday. Even the chicks in the 40-70% bracket could probably make 20k a month. No, those girls are not prepared to earn an average salary.
    That is what I am saying, there is no going back.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Cabanas will always be full...
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

My take is that if big spender traffic does drop many of the prima donnas there today will move to the internet or go hoe overseas. They will be replaced in time by chicas who are willing to take less. I doubt quality will drop much because even at reduced prices hoeing pays 3x as much as a regular job if they can find one. Dropping into Sosua and making only 10k from Thursday-Sunday is still a windfall for chicks not a accostomed to making more. No need to get excited though. I think prices will settle at 1.5k ST for all, but the real stars. I really can't see it getting any cheaper than that; however, quailty should be better overall so you'll get more for your money.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    My take is that if big spender traffic does drop many of the prima donnas there today will move to the internet or go hoe overseas. They will be replaced in time by chicas who are willing to take less. I doubt quality will drop much because even at reduced prices hoeing pays 3x as much as a regular job if they can find one. Dropping into Sosua and making only 10k from Thursday-Sunday is still a windfall for chicks not a accostomed to making more. No need to get excited though. I think prices will settle at 1.5k ST for all, but the real stars. I really can't see it getting any cheaper than that; however, quailty should be better overall so you'll get more for your money.
    Sage = Putoligist...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    cellies are a very hot item in paradise....and it's amazing how the locals can come up with $100US-$200US for a used smartphone cellie......
    they will go without food....guys go without pussy.......but not der cellies....they have to have a cellie......and they break dem right and left......trust mi on this one
    Same thing here.. people in the projects on welafare.. have the best phones, Jordans , true religion jeans, and 300 belts. But sleep on a matress on the floor and keep thier clothes in plastic bins
    Must be nice to be a secret agent. Greydread, 009, spy/manwhore

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Same thing here.. people in the projects on welafare.. have the best phones, Jordans , true religion jeans, and 300 belts. But sleep on a matress on the floor and keep thier clothes in plastic bins
    How the hell did that happen?? I didn't put that greydread thing there

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    otoh, this is also the same guy who owned the only two (large!) hotels in town with a view over the east side of playa sosua and basically let them rot away. maybe he had power and money by Sosua standards, but as a whole? Not so sure about that.

I heard he made his money from a diaper factory. Not exactly Don Vito Corleone.
    From what I heard, not just a diaper factory... He allegedly has a monopoly of the business... Every diaper made and used in DR is from his diaper business... That's a lot of fuckin diapers with all the babies in the Dominican Republic....
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    From what I heard, not just a diaper factory... He allegedly has a monopoly of the business... Every diaper made and used in DR is from his diaper business... That's a lot of fuckin diapers with all the babies in the Dominican Republic....
    But many use imported pampers.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

But many use imported pampers.
    Don't even wanna know the reason you know this, but I can imagine all the lil himmy's running around the country lol... Either way, if some are imported or not, there's tons of diapers that are not imported... That's just one of the business' a few of us know about. Other's I am happy to know nothing about

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Don't even wanna know the reason you know this, but I can imagine all the lil himmy's running around the country lol... Either way, if some are imported or not, there's tons of diapers that are not imported... That's just one of the business' a few of us know about. Other's I am happy to know nothing about
    Dominican Diapers are as useful as a paper bag.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information