Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Dominican Diapers are as useful as a paper bag.
    Just cut a hole out for each leg, and for extra absorbency Line it with one or 2 of them Paper napkins like the ones they wrap around your Presidente ..

done ,and done...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Re: 09/2014 - Armando Casciati, (Classicos) Resident card nullified by immigration..

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    sooo anyone on the ground with any intel on what's happening in Rumba, Classicos over the past few days? still packed with chicas and mongers or has this guy's arrest made things slow down a bit?
    All is the same and nothing has changed. Do you think Armando leaving will affect anything???? No. Most people are happy he's gone and the businesses are in his wife's hands. A few small businesses have been sold off.

Many many girls in town. Sosua is still Sosua. By reading posts on this board you would think otherwise, but it's all good for low season.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    All is the same and nothing has changed. Do you think Armando leaving will affect anything???? No. Most people are happy he's gone and the businesses are in his wife's hands. A few small businesses have been sold off.

Many many girls in town. Sosua is still Sosua. By reading posts on this board you would think otherwise, but it's all good for low season.
    Do you have a high level of confidence that Armandos Classicos and Afterone will remain open with his wife keeping them open? The DR authorities will not make her close them? Your reasoning?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post

This is FASCINATING, on so many many different Levels.....
    amazing... one can draw ones own conclusions though....

but just to add my 2 and 1/2 cents..

so now we have 2 businesses in town ,, where the MEN were DEPORTED and the WOMEN ( wives) are running the family business..

not enough for a pattern yet,, but them are the facts, if this latest is true

Is Armandos Wife DOMINICAN or Italian ? does anyone know..

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post

so now we have 2 businesses in town ,, where the MEN were DEPORTED and the WOMEN ( wives) are running the family business..

The Dominican wives are ending up with the business. We never saw that coming.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

I saw a picture of her on one of the news pages, which I can't find now, and she looks Dominican, but some Italians are darker skined and with all the wrinkles and age spots and etc...its hard to tell by the picture. Dust to dust and Dominican land to Dominican... Amen...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

she's dominican, afaik

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    I saw a picture of her on one of the news pages, which I can't find now, and she looks Dominican, but some Italians are darker skined and with all the wrinkles and age spots and etc...its hard to tell by the picture. Dust to dust and Dominican land to Dominican... Amen...
    There is whole video on her somewhere here on the site.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Peter's wife is Dominican... I saw a new pic on a chicas FB ... It was taken in
    La Passions recently.... There has been chatting between the chicas that are reopening soon... How they are going to run it is any ones guess...
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

and lets not forget
    Rumbas, the Manager & front man running it is Dom National..
    allowed to stay open..
    The only pattern that does not fit is D'Latin.. although they did get him on a technicality of not having a Disco License ??

So D'Latin may very well RE OPEN, once he gets that sorted out.`.

Cmp , was also a German National, correct ?He ws Deported but the Dominican "front men "? said they would fight it in court.. any word on that ?
    but that was a straight up whore house, so kind of hard to call that one..
    but them Dominicans vowing to fight in court, kind of makes sense now..

Not sure about anyone else, but imo, there is a strong pattern developing here.. One i honestly did NOT see clearly before.

Seems they do not want to fight Dominican Nationals in Court, cuz they would probably lose ??.

Anyone still thinking Rumba and Classicos will be closed soon. ?? ..

I dont want to voice my guess and jinx it..

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

and lets not forget
    Rumbas, the Manager & front man running it is Dom National..
    allowed to stay open..
    The only pattern that does not fit is D'Latin.. although they did get him on a technicality of not having a Disco License ??

So D'Latin may very well RE OPEN, once he gets that sorted out.`.

Cmp , was also a German National, correct ?He ws Deported but the Dominican "front men "? said they would fight it in court.. any word on that ?
    but that was a straight up whore house, so kind of hard to call that one..
    but them Dominicans vowing to fight in court, kind of makes sense now..

Not sure about anyone else, but imo, there is a strong pattern developing here.. One i honestly did NOT see clearly before.

Seems they do not want to fight Dominican Nationals in Court, cuz they would probably lose ??.

Anyone still thinking Rumba and Classicos will be closed soon. ?? ..

I dont want to voice my guess and jinx it..
    yes, i still think rumba & classico will be closed.

it's not at all uncommon to put property in the name of a dominican which is probably as much for tax purposes as legal ones.

and they can't deport dominican nationals.

otoh peter's wife mariela is dominican and she was also arrested and put in jail so... dunno.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    yes, i still think rumba & classico will be closed.

it's not at all uncommon to put property in the name of a dominican which is probably as much for tax purposes as legal ones.

and they can't deport dominican nationals.

otoh peter's wife mariela is dominican and she was also arrested and put in jail so... dunno.
    They were running a whore house.not a bar.. and she is back open, as a restaurant, no ?
    so the fact that she spent a brief time in jail, may have been just to "convince" them both they mean business.
    Peter is in Germany, i doubt he will return to run any part of that business. in the near future anyway..

and I wish him well, noone deserves that...he built that business. or one could say they both as husband and wife built their business.
    diff topic though..
    but her time in jail was not that long , and was she even convicted or charged with anything ?.
    If they want to hold a foreign national for even a Traffic accident, they can mess with any one of us a LOT more ...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

They were running a whore house.not a bar.. and she is back open, as a restaurant, no ?
    so the fact that she spent a brief time in jail, may have been just to "convince" them both they mean business.
    Peter is in Germany, i doubt he will return to run any part of that business. in the near future anyway..

and I wish him well, noone deserves that...he built that business. or one could say they both as husband and wife built their business.
    diff topic though..
    but her time in jail was not that long , and was she even convicted or charged with anything ?.
    If they want to hold a foreign national for even a Traffic accident, they can mess with any one of us a LOT more ...
    No, different business and different building, the restaurant is on a side of Passion building
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

In a recent press release Brito listed Peter as deported as of August 13, 2014. I for one was not aware of Peter's deportation prior to reading that press release.

diff topic though..

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    In a recent press release Brito listed Peter as deported as of August 13, 2014. I for one was not aware of Peter's deportation prior to reading that press release.

Which makes one then wonder, why such a big Publicity over Bobby ( Rumba) and also Armando (classicos)
    Being Ejected.. even accusting them of "white slavery" & "promoting and profiting from prostitution" (pretty strong words)

but not much publicity about Peter (passions, a real whore house)

being ejected / Deported ?

I have no theory on this .. just asking..

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Which makes one then wonder, why such a big Publicity over Bobby ( Rumba) and also Armando (classicos)
    Being Ejected.. even accusting them of "white slavery" & "promoting and profiting from prostitution" (pretty strong words)

but not much publicity about Peter (passions, a real whore house)

being ejected / Deported ?

I have no theory on this .. just asking..
    maybe they felt they already got all the marketing hoohah they needed out of peters name, new names = new press releases.

and that's all it seems the press there is good for, because afaik everything they wrote about bobby's arrest was complete fabrication. "bar owner told to leave due to overstayed visa" doesn't have the same ring to it.

i guess it all just goes to show, when the gov't is threatening you with prosecution for a laundry list of bullshit, even if you know they don't have any real cards to play, it's easier to just leave, and i think that's exactly what they're banking on.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Peter wasn't deported. Maybe out of country right now but he's around.

The puta bars won't last. They are chipping away, and they're not done yet. Don't think for one minute that they'll give up the momentum they currently have.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

I thought I read somewhere that prostitution was legal, just pimping is not... For the most part if the "pimping" part were charged on a Dominican, it seems the unwritten rule is dont hit em to hard(Dominican residents/Dominican nationalists, etc... But still illegal for a "non-Dominican" being charged with the same charge, it may not be looked away or the charge may be lessened... But for a non-Dominican making profit and running the "illegal shot' just aint gonna fly with the powers that be... kinda sorta, or at least it sounds like it... No??? Right or wrong is not the question of course, just seems how thing hand plaid out and how it seems to be now....Or maybe im just blind and don't get it......
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that prostitution was legal, just pimping is not... For the most part if the "pimping" part were charged on a Dominican, it seems the unwritten rule is dont hit em to hard(Dominican residents/Dominican nationalists, etc... But still illegal for a "non-Dominican" being charged with the same charge, it may not be looked away or the charge may be lessened... But for a non-Dominican making profit and running the "illegal shot' just aint gonna fly with the powers that be... kinda sorta, or at least it sounds like it... No??? Right or wrong is not the question of course, just seems how thing hand plaid out and how it seems to be now....Or maybe im just blind and don't get it......
    Every country on earth can kick out non Citizens at will.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I had heard (and maybe this is bullshit) that pimping is only illegal if you don't have a license, and Peter had a license. IIRC, they didn't bust Peter specifically for pimping but a list of other charges, most notably 'human trafficking', remember how the news had reported that authorities had 'freed' the female employees, as if they had been held against their will?

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information