Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/2014 - Boca Chica nov 28- dec 6

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 10/2014 - Boca Chica nov 28- dec 6

Think ab o ut it. What type of Brasilian or Colombian Chica would work in the DR for 1/3 what they could get in Panama or the Dutch islands?

D.R. is for Dominicanas or Haitians who can't get off the island. There are probably 100 ho houses in Santo Domingo and 2 dozen in Boca Chica. When I stayed at the Acuarium there were a half dozen in walking distance.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Think ab o ut it. What type of Brasilian or Colombian Chica would work in the DR for 1/3 what they could get in Panama or the Dutch islands?

D.R. is for Dominicanas or Haitians who can't get off the island. There are probably 100 ho houses in Santo Domingo and 2 dozen in Boca Chica. When I stayed at the Acuarium there were a half dozen in walking distance.
    The two Colombians that I saw were porkers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    They had two fat over priced Colombians there.
    Hmmmmmmmm well i might take a look because i really like them thick chica not ugly fat but thick. I know a lot of guys here like them really thin chicas and what may look fat to some is just right for other
    Last edited by joe12300; 10-24-2014 at 06:54 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe12300 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.: plus I heard they were saying it was illegal there and you may get locked up while in one of those whore houses. I look forward to your report on updated info there.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

You wont get locked up....
    The risk is/was with the streetwalkers

Its been around 16months since the DA announced his war on P4P industry, I dont think I seen one article or one story of a tourist getting locked up for picking up a streetwalker or being in a whorehouse. With all the press about the DA's fight only one whorehouse hasnt shutdown permanelty.

The 2 stories that did come out were dudes getting arrested for picking up other dudes, and the dudes being in a whorehouse that had underaged girls. In both cases I believe they didnt state if they were tourists or natives.

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.: plus I heard they were saying it was illegal there and you may get locked up while in one of those whore houses. I look forward to your report on updated info there.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I been thinking about flying into SDQ for a while because they have lower rates. But when I hear what the girls charge in those houses 3500-4,000 I changed my mind.:
    just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
    and at reasonable rates....and none of that illegal worry chit....trust mi
    bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
    bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break
    They have busses 24 hours a day, cheap.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[QUOTE=SeaWeed;1316997]just take a quick taxi to Boca Chica from SDQ and you will have more punani than you'll know what to do with....
    bunch of guys from here are going the end of November to Boca........good times to be had.....wish I was going......but still taking a break.[QUOTE]

so you say a bunch of guy will be there but where are you guys planning to stay being that Europa is closed but I would like info on a place for a dirt cheap price if you would be so kind. I am talking about like some 30 buck a night. A nice place like Rockys or New Garden. Cheap but nice. I ask because my wifey gave me a budget and I plan to stay with in that budget and 30 buck is just right where I need to be just in case my chica starts to act up and think she is the one that makes the rules

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joe12300 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joe12300 View Post
    Europa is closed
    wi paid more than $30 a night to stay Europa....usually I figure on paying $50 a night....but there are places for $30....
    some of the other guys will pipe in with the name of the places to stay.....like the Garrant(sp?)......Burbujas.....someone liked the Calypso

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information